Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
Wake Up!
    #3132698 - 09/13/04 11:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This is just a short description of my current philosophical/religious cosmology. It isn't 'true', because in trying to describe the indescribable with words, words always fall short of truth. This cosmology is what I see when I gather all the knowlege I have accumulated so far and piece it together and examine how it fits using my third eye.

It seems to me now that one vast consciousness is experiencing different realities which are coded on the different DNA programs. Consciousness is just witnessing different realities. The consciousness that I call 'me' (tha Atman) is the part of Brahma which is watching the show of 'my' DNA. Every species represents a unique show, and every individual in the species is a unique perspective on that show.

So, make it a good show for consciousness to watch because until you wake up you're never EVER going to see a different show...Just THIS life over and over again. That's the 'Determinism' part of it.

But since you don't know what the rest of your 'predetermined by DNA' life experience is going to be...YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYTHING YOU WANT! That's the 'Free Will' part of it.

The best thing you can do in this life is WAKE UP. Because when you 'wake up' in this world, you're waking life becomes 'lucid living'. When you WAKE up, or become 'enlightened' you will have total mastery of the physical world, just as you have mastery in the dream world when you lucid dream.

So...how do you wake up? Well you gotta remember who you really are. You are NOT anything in the show (not the DNA programmed mind, body, or external show). What you ARE is the CONSCIOUSNESS that is watching this mind/body that you are calling 'you' have an adventure in space time.

Dis-identify yourself from everything that can be experienced and discover your true self.

Once you do that...there is only one more hurdle until you awaken.

Now WAKE UP!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Wake Up! [Re: Source]
    #3132738 - 09/14/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

but what if you prefer the dream world  :oogle:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineStinky
Toaster ofPop-tarts

#3132758 - 09/14/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hm, that seems like a roundabout way to get to where most people already are.

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Muppet]
    #3132769 - 09/14/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

No matter what world you're in, your always in a dream.

The difference is KNOWING you are in a dream. Then the dream of 'waking life' becomes lucid...and then there is no limit to what you can do in your life. Absoltely NO LIMIT!

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Stinky]
    #3132798 - 09/14/04 12:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stinky said:
Hm, that seems like a roundabout way to get to where most people already are.

Who was it who said, "And at the end of all our wanderings, we will arrive at the place we began. But We Will know the place for the first time."

It isn't about 'going somewhere else'. There's no where else to go. It's about fully realizing WHERE AND WHAT YOU ARE.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #3132809 - 09/14/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

my point exactly - if you 'wake up' from the dream, then you just find yourself in another reality that you assume is actually the 'real world' and the whole process starts anew

staying in the dream world after realizing it's all just a dream is k3y  :thumbup:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Muppet]
    #3132879 - 09/14/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, the 'waking up' doesn't take you out of any dream, it only means you realize you're dreaming.

I think that's why the Buddhists say Samsara = Nirvana.

--------------------

Edited by Source (09/14/04 12:40 AM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #3133000 - 09/14/04 01:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ah to be lucid for extended periods of time without waking up - the holy grail of lucid dreaming. I have achieved such a state a few times, it was probably just one rem cycle - 15-20 minutes of dreaming, but it seems like hours or even days.

its so easy to fall back into "normal" dreaming after gaining lucidity. in fact, staying lucid is the hardest thing to do in lucid dreaming. many a night you'll realize you're dreaming only to fade back into non-lucid dreamland. many a night you'll find yourself - aware - and amazed and staggered by the possibilities, uttering to yourself "this is a dream and I am the dreamer. I control my own destiny; there is no script, no truth, no limits." then, as always happens,
the dream is gone.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3133070 - 09/14/04 02:23 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for posting this. I've been entertaining similiar venues of thought lately.

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
Re: Wake Up! [Re: infidelGOD]
    #3133178 - 09/14/04 04:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And then of course, the one who has attained enlightenment may fall back to sleep dreaming that he is enlightened.

--------------------
There are no differences between men and gods,
one blends softly causal into the other.
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3133180 - 09/14/04 04:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Source said:
This is just a short description of my current philosophical/religious cosmology. It isn't 'true', because in trying to describe the indescribable with words, words always fall short of truth. This cosmology is what I see when I gather all the knowlege I have accumulated so far and piece it together and examine how it fits using my third eye.

It seems to me now that one vast consciousness is experiencing different realities which are coded on the different DNA programs. Consciousness is just witnessing different realities. The consciousness that I call 'me' (tha Atman) is the part of Brahma which is watching the show of 'my' DNA. Every species represents a unique show, and every individual in the species is a unique perspective on that show.

So, make it a good show for consciousness to watch because until you wake up you're never EVER going to see a different show...Just THIS life over and over again. That's the 'Determinism' part of it.

But since you don't know what the rest of your 'predetermined by DNA' life experience is going to be...YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYTHING YOU WANT! That's the 'Free Will' part of it.

The best thing you can do in this life is WAKE UP. Because when you 'wake up' in this world, you're waking life becomes 'lucid living'. When you WAKE up, or become 'enlightened' you will have total mastery of the physical world, just as you have mastery in the dream world when you lucid dream.

So...how do you wake up? Well you gotta remember who you really are. You are NOT anything in the show (not the DNA programmed mind, body, or external show). What you ARE is the CONSCIOUSNESS that is watching this mind/body that you are calling 'you' have an adventure in space time.

Dis-identify yourself from everything that can be experienced and discover your true self.

Once you do that...there is only one more hurdle until you awaken.

How would aliens fit into your theory? Just out of curiousity? Are they part of "It" too? Or did they create "It?"

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: MOTH]
    #3137180 - 09/14/04 11:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I guess, in keeping with the ideas I stated, aliens would just be 'part of the show', to thicken the plot.

--------------------

OfflineFrankieN
Stranger

#3138052 - 09/15/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Where would free will be in this theory? The way I see it is believing you have free will is the dream, realizing you don't have free will is waking up, and continuing to guide (can't think of a better word right now) your will though you know it's not free is staying in the dream after waking up.

But then I can also see someone saying, believing you do not have free will is like watching a dream, and believing you do have free will is waking up.

After writing this though I feel like I just wrote the same thing twice, instead of two opposite sides, like it doesn't really matter how you feel about free will at all. Or maybe I'm just noticing what you said about not being able to express truth through words, only kind of backwards, opposite words both being truth. This always happens when I think about philosophy, I realize that any statement is wrong, and right, kind of like how opposites create balance, yet are always in conflict. But I'm always left with a great feeling of harmony that lies between the two opposites, I guess where a lot of people see conflict I see harmony. I kind of got off topic, but does that make sense at all to anyone?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Wake Up! [Re: FrankieN]
    #3138067 - 09/15/04 09:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yes. when I think about philosophy, I "realize" that any statement is wrong, and right, kind of like how opposites create balance, yet are always in conflict. But I'm always left with a great feeling of harmony that lies between the two opposites, I guess where a lot of people see conflict I alsow see harmony. you kind of got off topic, but that make sense to me :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3140142 - 09/15/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think if a person puts enough effort in anything, they can accomplish their goals.

I have always wondered about people with certain talents, as if they were meant to do what they do.  I'm just curious if you think what we experience is already mapped out in a certain direction, to accomplish certain goals.  hehe just a thought  :grin:

with that being said your idea is really well thought out.  especially when you mentioned that we will never see a different show till we 'wake up'

that was an awesome read.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Wake Up! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3140176 - 09/15/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Knowing the powers you posess and keeping yourself aware of your powers and your proceedings.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Wake Up! [Re: Droz]
    #3140198 - 09/15/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ive had about 3 of these experiences. WOW. totally seems like hours or days. Peak experiences in my life, equal to my most amazing drug trips in wickedawesomewierdness

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3142145 - 09/16/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
I think if a person puts enough effort in anything, they can accomplish their goals.

I have always wondered about people with certain talents, as if they were meant to do what they do.  I'm just curious if you think what we experience is already mapped out in a certain direction, to accomplish certain goals.  hehe just a thought  :grin:

with that being said your idea is really well thought out.  especially when you mentioned that we will never see a different show till we 'wake up'

that was an awesome read.  :thumbup:

Thanks Kaiowas!

Yeah, I guess I'm saying according to this 'view' our future is already mapped out (determinism), but since we don't know WHAT is mapped out we can create it to be anything we want (free will).

So you first have to realize that you're not free before you can become free.

Since this is my dream, I think I'm going to work on making it a dream that Christ Consciousness returns to the earth.  :thumbup:  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineFrankieN
Stranger

#3142655 - 09/16/04 06:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Could you describe "Christ Consciousness" a little.

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Re: Wake Up! [Re: FrankieN]
    #3143317 - 09/16/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:hit's snooze for a few more years:

:wink:

:heart:

Thanks For posting This Source But staying awake is a really really really hard part. I can honestly say I've been awake Twice so far but both times for only a short while if fact the last time I did a count down for myself when I was going to go back to "sleep" I got a good laught but it was cool. Learn something every time.

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3143455 - 09/16/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

source isnt actually talking about lucid dreaming here, but is a hugely usefull metaphor/related topic

what hes talking about is just as applicable to daily life

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3143483 - 09/16/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

assumptions rock! :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Gomp]
    #3143506 - 09/16/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

whatcha talkin about gomp?

--------------------

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
    #3144206 - 09/16/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I wasn't talking about Lucid dreaming either I was talking about Waking up to fact one is the whole set,story,play as it where not just the actor in the play we call life. Not just a passive observer/actor but the Director, screen writer, set designer ect. ect. ect.

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3145165 - 09/16/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, if i only knew the answer to that :wink:  :confused:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3145672 - 09/16/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Every time I start to recognize waking it bothers me. Today I was deep in meditation and I start feeling very strange like I was more aware of things I could feel energy surging through my body. I think I started to glimpse the awakening but I couldn't really process it, nor did I really want to.

The best analogy I can think of is when you are in a nice comfortable dream and you don't want to wake up to real life, but once you become aware of the dream it is hard not to, the dream stops working. I'm always one of those people who hates getting up in the morning because my dreams are so much deeper and more meaningful than the cold emptiness of waking life. I felt the same way here, all the meaning and substance of my life began to disapear as my awareness rose. All that was left was an empty electricity.

I'm not entirely convinced waking up is all that great, but I keep striving for it none the less.

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3145772 - 09/16/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I hear ya. It's kind of hard to want to 'wake up' to something when you don;t know what it is. And you can't know what it is unless you 'wake up'. The only choice we have is whether to push through or not. As for me, things are getting hot here and I am starting to want to wake up.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#3145839 - 09/16/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Is waking up sort of like escaping? What's a step-by-step?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: Viaggio]
    #3145988 - 09/16/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Waking up is not like escaping nescessarily. If reality is a dream, than 'waking up' is becoming lucid in the dream of reality. It is realizing and manifesting your own inherent power over your reality.

It also entails realizing the truth of your identity, that you are NOT an ego (the amalgamation of your thoughts desires, dislikes, memories etc) nor are you a physical body.

The lucid dream analogy is really the best, its waking up to the fact that all your ideas about being powerless, and about your surroundings being an immutable reality around you, were illusions all along.

a step by step i cant give you but heres a good start

1, have a powerfull desire to experience the fullness of your self and your life that you are currently missing

2, realize that the limitations you see in your life and your self are caused by limitations in your BELIEFS. Realize that your conciousness is creating your reality

3, read everything you can find on this subject, i advise the 'new thought thread' and everything posted after that...

4. Keep seeking, open yourself to the new thought...

"if your mind is open youll get shown" sweatshop union

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3146051 - 09/16/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:

You're funny gomp. In another post somewhere, you said that you have been out of your mind for a long time. What does that mean to you, to be out of your mind?

Don't get me wrong, I like to be out of my mind sometimes too. Just curious what it means to you?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSource
Male

#3146116 - 09/16/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would add...

5. Work on lucid dreaming...it will give you practice for becoming waking lucid.

6. Also, find your source. What are you? Search until you find...it's the hero's journey man!

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3147503 - 09/17/04 08:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

Gomp said:

You're funny gomp. In another post somewhere, you said that you have been out of your mind for a long time. What does that mean to you, to be out of your mind?

Don't get me wrong, I like to be out of my mind sometimes too. Just curious what it means to you?

I don't know what it means, not to me not to you, not at all :wink:
and i cant remember saying that, so please quote me so i can put it in contexts. :P and ill do my best to elaborate on the subject :laugh:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3148513 - 09/17/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah practicing lucid dreaming is absolutely crucial

at first i thought it was just good for 'getting lucid in waking life'

and it sure as hell was

now im beginning to see that was only scratching the surface

Lucid dreamins is a gateway to alternate dimensions, a way to experience our godhood perceptually, a way to tap into the akashic library and download, and more!

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3175194 - 09/24/04 01:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wow nice to see that somebody understands that Nirvana equals the round.
This is what there is. Wake up and you realize this is what there is.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Wake Up! [Re: Viaggio]
    #3175325 - 09/24/04 02:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

viaggio said:

As Source said; "Dis-identify yourself from everything that can be experienced and discover your true self."
The largest obstacle to a reality of enlightenment and liberation is identification with your mind.
I suggest you visit the bookstore and purchase "The Power of Now".
I recommend this book to everybody.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Wake Up! [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3175375 - 09/24/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Good point Skorpio. Waking up is a return to the self and an escape from self false hoods.

People have a hard time watching this process in others. It looks like they are loosing touch with the common consensus reality and they are, they are getting in touch with a more expansive reality. It looks like they are going out of their minds and they are going out of thier false mind (ego)and into their true mind as they merge with the one mind of spirit.

This all gets reintegrated into the common consensus and meshes over time in its own way. In the mean time, anxiety disorders are of epedemic proportions.

Thats why it is important to discuss what is happening, to help calm people with understanding. The doctors won't tell you that your nervous system is being upgraded to house more light to facilitate the awakening.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3175409 - 09/24/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe yeah some stuff ive experienced would definetly get me put on meds in a psych ward if i were to tell it to a medical or psychiatric doctor.

But fuckem. Its time to fly

--------------------

OfflineSource
Male

#3175540 - 09/24/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've been dealing with some heavy anxiety lately. I can only hope that you are right...about getting an upgrade. I could sure use more light, cause right now it's outer darkness. This 'Dark Night of the Soul', is turning out to be a really, really long night.

Please send me good vibes!

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3175946 - 09/24/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Source, its not just you. My mom and sister and a brother are on scripts for anxiety and a close friend is having frequent panick attacks as of late.

Ya know, some people think spiritual light is this warm, fuzzy and cozy element. IT's not when the vibrations are so fast they are disonant to your own. If you are exposed to intense higher vibrations of it, IT CAN SCARE THE LIVING HELL out of you. It can make fear of the unknown vibrations and feelings surface and the anxiety starts. The idea of it scaring the hell otu of you is the point, so you can transcend those dualtiy emotions.

Where people get stuck is when they resist and dwell in the fear feelings instead of transcending, integrating and transmuting them. They are no fun to be stuck in and there is no reason to be stuck in them longer then we have to be.

Spiritual light is integrated through the nervous system. A lot of people have done the intellectual integration of overcoming duality but they havn't yet done the actual emotional integration. Not only the mental body has to go through this but so does the emotional body and then the physical body will follow.

Two things can help you through this as you sound more then ready to overcome it and put it behind you. This book, which you can download and print up for free Masterfully walks you through the emotional integration process.

http://www.alloya.com/book.html

These DNA activation CD's take you through it as well by using sound on the emotional body. Once you read the book and understand how the integration works at the deepst of levels, the CD's can facillate speeding it up and THEN some.

The book covers it well.

http://www.visionarymusic.com/dna.html

The worst thing to do is to put up resistance. Allow, love, forgive, accept, nurture, embrace the bad feelings with these self generated emotions to make it go more smoothly.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3176012 - 09/24/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

jiggy,
the first half of your comment was intelligent
then you went promotional about a DNA fake thing again.
hmmm.
have you become an investor, or do you just need more believers so you don't feel too strange and alone out there in DNA fake land?

DNA is not altered as claimed and the rest of their cosmology is highly geared just to make money. only $25 - clever.
or take the pdf.

clever.
who?

OfflineSource
Male

#3177255 - 09/24/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I had two panic attacks about three years ago. Let me tell you this, a panic attack is nearly the worst feeling I have ever felt - a wave of completely irrational fear and horror. I really never had much respect for the seriousness of nervous dissorders until I experienced them.

I actually feel 'out of tune'...like I need a tune up. Not a physical tune up, but a mental/spiritual tune up. I miss my spiritual awakening 'honeymoon', when I felt good and all was right with my world.

Now, even though I feel as though I'm in hell, I'm actually much 'stronger' spiritually. I have no desire but to try to ease the sufferings of others. If only I knew how.

Most of my own suffering, anxiety and fear is focused around my youngest son (almost 5 now) and by extension ALL the children of the world. I can accept my own pain and I can accept that other adults feel pain in this universe, but I am having a difficult time accepting that children feel pain and suffer. I feel responsible!

Thanks for the links...I'll look into them!

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3177290 - 09/24/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i hope things start improving for you source, i too have known the irraitonal fear, it sucks

But their is in fact nothing to fear man. Nothing at all.

--------------------

OfflineSource
Male

#3177304 - 09/24/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Moonshoe  :laugh:

It's all good, I just need to realize it!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order