Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Laying Low
    #313095 - 05/09/01 02:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's been a while since I have been on here. I wanted to keep a low profile for a while after I got busted. MAn things have changed around here. Change is good but it sure makes things hard when you have to learn them all over again.

Well the reason I had been keeping a low profile is that several months ago I had gotten busted whith a shit load of shooms and a rather nice setup. I must say the drug task force that showed up at my door was great. They were extreemly ignorant to the whole ordeal and hardly had an idea what a mushroom looked like. At least this is the way they came across, I suspect this was just a front to get info off of me. I was prety coaporative with them with out being "too" coaporative. All I have to say I am glad these guy were lazy and procrastonatores (sp). If you ever get busted hope the guys that get you do the same thing that they did with my crops.They left them in the trunk of the crusier for a couple of days douring a couple of the hotest days of the summer "yea" In other words they little fun guys deteriated into a slush of nothing illeagal! I even asked the cops if I could microwave them for a few min before they took then. They looked at me with a questionable look and I just smiled my best shit eating grin I could.

They tried to work me over and get what they could out of me but I really didnt have much to offer. I knew as well as they did there were not any mushrooms on the streets around here and that if they were not on the streets I was not dealing them. (the amount I had I could have been big time though.)

Well to make a log story short they drug it out for quite a while and finally when my lawyer started pushing they admitted they had nothing. 1 point me 0 them. So I got off scot free and have kept my nose clean.

I have learned one very valuable lesson: If you do it, do it for yourself and don't tell ANYONE

Keep this site going and I wish every one a safe and happy trip!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: High Country
Re: Laying Low [Re: Tweedle]
    #313886 - 05/10/01 12:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Gald you got off. Great advise, too.

"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

#314936 - 05/11/01 05:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Now all you need to do is get laid

#314943 - 05/11/01 05:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

dude, why did the cops go to your house?

Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
    #315073 - 05/11/01 07:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

did you find out who ratted? we got a narc named blair in kentville NS that lead to a weekend of 75 arrests for possesion and traffiking offences. i guarentee he is a dead man. theres rumors that theres a reward on him. im pretty sure its just bullshit rumors, but this area is full of hicks and somebodies gonna play the "hero" :P you just wait.

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience