Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery Polls

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Are you single?
    #3129562 - 09/13/04 02:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've made this poll once before in the pub. I thought I'd try it here.
So..are ya?
Are you single?
You may choose only one
Yes
No
Sometimes
Other
Are you looking?
You may choose only one
Yes
No
Sometimes

Votes accepted from (09/13/04 02:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Are you single? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3129929 - 09/13/04 04:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thus far, everyone is single..... :smirk:

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleMiddlemanM
on sabbatical

Re: Are you single? [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3130381 - 09/13/04 06:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3130817 - 09/13/04 07:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Heh, Im the only "other"...;)

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Are you single? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3131358 - 09/13/04 09:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Why did you chose other, if I may ask?

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3132118 - 09/14/04 12:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I am in an "open relationship"...so to speak.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3132144 - 09/14/04 12:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

But Im not looking...that is the great thing :smile:

--------------------

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
    #3132272 - 09/14/04 12:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

im so very single :frown:  :nonono: :sad: :crying:

and i dont wanna be

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

OfflineSamuelPowers
Screech

Loc: Palisades, California, US...
    #3132842 - 09/14/04 02:28 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

18 single, one "other"

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #3136686 - 09/14/04 11:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i chose other
b/c i have several people
that i see
and sometimes

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #3138457 - 09/15/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

...I'm probably always going to be single. I do get lonely once in a blue moon, but most of the time, I really dont need anybody... 'm almost completely A-sexual... ..its gonna take a hell of a woman to get to me...

--------------------

OfflineMadnessplus
journeyman
    #3162140 - 09/21/04 10:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So is Desiree looking for a a man?
Well I'm single now, and hella glad for it. I'm not really looking, but I'm always open to that option. I got girls here and there that I see but just not needing a girlfriend right now. I think alot of people have a gf or bf just for the sake of having one.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Are you single? [Re: Madnessplus]
    #3163879 - 09/22/04 09:58 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think anyone ever needs a BF or GF. I'd rather be single then to just have a BF because it sounds nice or like you said, for the sake of having one. Yes I am single, but I'm not on a man search.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3167204 - 09/22/04 11:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ain't nuthin wrong with being single....  You get the remote control, ya~ don't need a schedule (besides work), no baggage, no pink flower patterned walls, no bleeding fingernail scratches on yer~ back,  :shocked:  etc. etc....  LoL  I WOULD say that I can leave the toilet seat up, buuuuuuuut, I have a cat....

It is too much of a pain in the ass to put all that work into a "relationship" only find out a year or so later that all that baggage was just waiting for the comfort level to come out....   

If I have a weekend to myself, and have the choice to go out "soul mate" searching or "mind expanding", I will pick the later....  :rolleyes:

LoL    :tongue2:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Are you single? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3167629 - 09/23/04 12:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Who said that being single was a bad thing? I've never had complaints about the scratches, in fact it's encouraged! I've never had a schedule nor would I expect my man to tell me what he's doing all the time. We all need our personal space. Baggage? What kind of relationships have you had? You can still be in a relationship with someone and spend a weekend alone. You can explore your mind anytime! It's nice to have someone to share things with...experience, love and hold. Being single is neither bad or good. Just lonely sometimes.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3168614 - 09/23/04 04:07 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

No one said it was a bad thing, I was just listing the things that were good about it...    :wink:  The scratches comment was just plain out me trying to be funny...  :laugh:  And most of the long relationships I have been in were with women that had traumatic pasts....  I tell you what, some of those walls are just to strong to knock down, no matter how hard you try....  I am by no means saying that every woman is like that....  But it does take a long time to really get to know somebody to find out "who" they really are....   

My post was kinda~ pokin fun at being single....  There are very many GOOD things from being in a good relationship....!    The best part is sharing experiences together, being close to someone, making smiles, spooning, playing together, passion, etc etc....  All of the stuff you try not to think about when you are single....    :frown:

ChoW~

InvisibleLorTab
High till I die

Loc: Texas
    #3170460 - 09/23/04 04:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yes I'm single. I'm only sometimes looking :/

--------------------
"I used to get high on life until I realized that life was cut with morons"

~www.tokeup.com~

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
    #3183841 - 09/26/04 10:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Somtimes I'm single and sometimes I'm on the prowl. I gotta a girl, but like you guys said it's pretty much just to have one not because I'm in love or any thing...

Some times I just want some strange!

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Are you single? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3527531 - 12/21/04 01:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GimpyTomCat said:Ain't nuthin wrong with being single.... you get the remote control, ya~ don't need a schedule (besides work), no baggage, no pink flower patterned walls, no bleeding fingernail scratches on yer~ back,  etc. etc.... LoL I WOULD say that I can leave the toilet seat up, buuuuuuuut, I have a cat....

It is too much of a pain in the ass to put all that work into a "relationship" only find out a year or so later that all that baggage was just waiting for the comfort level to come out....

If I have a weekend to myself, and have the choice to go out "soul mate" searching or "mind expanding", I will pick the later....

LoL 

Quote:

I replied
Who said that being single was a bad thing? I've never had complaints about the scratches, in fact it's encouraged! I've never had a schedule nor would I expect my man to tell me what he's doing all the time. We all need our personal space. Baggage? What kind of relationships have you had? you can still be in a relationship with someone and spend a weekend alone. you can explore your mind anytime! It's nice to have someone to share things with...experience, love and hold. Being single is neither bad or good. Just lonely sometimes.

Quote:

GimpyTomCat said:
No one said it was a bad thing, I was just listing the things that were good about it...    :wink:  The scratches comment was just plain out me trying to be funny...  :laugh:  And most of the long relationships I have been in were with women that had traumatic pasts....  I tell you what, some of those walls are just to strong to knock down, no matter how hard you try....  I am by no means saying that every woman is like that....  But it does take a long time to really get to know somebody to find out "who" they really are....   

My post was kinda~ pokin fun at being single....  There are very many GOOD things from being in a good relationship....!    The best part is sharing experiences together, being close to someone, making smiles, spooning, playing together, passion, etc etc....  All of the stuff you try not to think about when you are single....    :frown:

ChoW~

I remember discussing this topic with you recently. I'm reading it now thinking how funny it actually is.
I am still single and I still get lonely. After the weekend we shared, I realized that being single isn't so bad when you have amazing people to share the good times with.
There we were, two different, single people, both sharing a mind opening experience. Well it felt that way for me.
Time alone can be great, but I enjoyed spending my free time with you. I only bring this post back because it was the first time we made contact and you remembered it and brought it up and shit it all boils down to this last weekend which I will always remember.

~Desiree~

--------------------

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #3528304 - 12/21/04 05:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I just became single about a month ago.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery Polls