Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: hunterthompson]
    #312558 - 05/08/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

unfortunately the most worthless person ever has also been getting the most hits--as has been said before dont reply anymore to his shit and eventually hell hopefully stop

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Crasher]
    #312629 - 05/08/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

heh, well actually im not american so...

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: drunkgoat]
    #312712 - 05/08/01 09:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey seriously though, drunk goat if ur going to do something stupid like try to rip people off, sell them something that will not kill them, cause they will smell it isn't weed when it is eating their lungs away if u give them something like clorox. I understand u want to make easy money,we all do, but u could get in serious truouble, weigh the pro's and cons'. U make a 20, kid gets sick, tells his parents where he got it, then u are fucked out of the twenty, and sentences to 2 years in juvy, or propation. NOw back to the twenty, what will this buy u in jail? u can plead for the big black man to stop fucking ur ass for two seconds if u give him the twenty, which will most likely be taken from u and given back to the kids parents for hospital bills. now lets talk about after u get out of jail and u try to get a job, but they see this little scratch on ur PERMANANT RECORD. u don't become shit becuase u tried to make easy money. DuDe i understand where ur coming from, i wanted tons of money, i pictured getting all kinds of drugs and shit with free money, but u know what? what comes around goes around. U'll eventually get kicked in the ass, maybe afew years down the road, but it will happen. and u'll have to ask urself, when ur sitting in the alley bleedin to death, maybe he wouldn't have mugged u for the twenty dollars u had in ur pocket, if only u hadn't ripped some poor kid off.~ now that we have that squared away, dude i know u may think it is funny to see some hamster running around high, but dude come on, first off u could have used that weed u wasted on that hamster to sell instead of using fake shit. Second he doesn't deserve that shit, u took him from his habitat and his little hamster chums, the least u could do is not torture him, trust me he doesn't like it. Maybe if he had the brain capibility to understand what is going on than he might think this is the shit, but all he knows is that his world is being distorted, sooo i'm writting this not to put u down, or make fun of u, i'm just writting this soo maybe u'll think twice before u try to break Mark maquires' record with little haster.

first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

--------------------

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
    #312713 - 05/08/01 09:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey seriously though, drunk goat if ur going to do something stupid like try to rip people off, sell them something that will not kill them, cause they will smell it isn't weed when it is eating their lungs away if u give them something like clorox. I understand u want to make easy money,we all do, but u could get in serious truouble, weigh the pro's and cons'. U make a 20, kid gets sick, tells his parents where he got it, then u are fucked out of the twenty, and sentences to 2 years in juvy, or propation. NOw back to the twenty, what will this buy u in jail? u can plead for the big black man to stop fucking ur ass for two seconds if u give him the twenty, which will most likely be taken from u and given back to the kids parents for hospital bills. now lets talk about after u get out of jail and u try to get a job, but they see this little scratch on ur PERMANANT RECORD. u don't become shit becuase u tried to make easy money. DuDe i understand where ur coming from, i wanted tons of money, i pictured getting all kinds of drugs and shit with free money, but u know what? what comes around goes around. U'll eventually get kicked in the ass, maybe afew years down the road, but it will happen. and u'll have to ask urself, when ur sitting in the alley bleedin to death, maybe he wouldn't have mugged u for the twenty dollars u had in ur pocket, if only u hadn't ripped some poor kid off.~ now that we have that squared away, dude i know u may think it is funny to see some hamster running around high, but dude come on, first off u could have used that weed u wasted on that hamster to sell instead of using fake shit. Second he doesn't deserve that shit, u took him from his habitat and his little hamster chums, the least u could do is not torture him, trust me he doesn't like it. Maybe if he had the brain capibility to understand what is going on than he might think this is the shit, but all he knows is that his world is being distorted, sooo i'm writting this not to put u down, or make fun of u, i'm just writting this soo maybe u'll think twice before u try to break Mark maquires' record with little haster.

--------------------

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #314143 - 05/10/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

look it wont kill them, it didnt kill my little hamster so i assume it wouldnt kill a human.

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#314199 - 05/10/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

do you also plan on injecting that poor hampster with heroin...or should i not even ask

We're all mad here...

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: HB]
    #314212 - 05/10/01 05:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well i havent seen any heroin around where i live, but if someone starts chopping it here, we could have an interesting project...

--------------------

OfflineViolent-J
addict

#314490 - 05/11/01 03:00 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OMG Drunkgoat ur a fuckin idiot. Seriously... what the fuck is going through ur head when u want to spray leaves with carpet cleaner and sell them to your equally retarded friends at school. You sir are a fucking moron and I myself feel a few IQ points lighter by just reading your post.

--------------------
------------------------
"Oh Shinon, you crazy diamond!" -- Mr. Burns

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Violent-J]
    #314529 - 05/11/01 05:35 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I remember when I was a younger lad someone tried to sell some of my droogs some fake weed, we gave him a smiling charlie, not too hard tho, he lived. Drunkengoat, I hope very bad things happen to you if you continue with this endeavor, there are better ways to make money.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineBosCube
    #314660 - 05/11/01 10:08 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hmmhhhrrrrkkkptuuuuu drunkgoat

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: BosCube]
    #314689 - 05/11/01 10:46 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ARE YOU SPTITTING ON ME?

--------------------

OfflineBosCube
    #314696 - 05/11/01 10:49 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No, your mum is

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#314697 - 05/11/01 10:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

how many people actually think he is serious?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else" - Tyler Durden

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Psycho]
    #314701 - 05/11/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well i actually was looking for a real answer.

--------------------

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #314705 - 05/11/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

are you all idiots? HE'S TROLLING YOU SUCKERS.

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #314709 - 05/11/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

did you not read my last post?
i came here for a serious response to my question, but judging by your responses, that is above most of you.

--------------------

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #314983 - 05/11/01 04:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You don't deserve, nore will you ever get a serious response! A serious response is above you drunkgoat.. :-P

I hope you die. I don't wish this upon anyone, but I hope some thuggish little ghetto retard rolls up on you with a 'gat' and blows your fucking empty skull wide open.. :-P I don't like you, go away! This is a board for mature posters who ask some very 'serious' questions. There is no place for you here..

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Hydro]
    #315068 - 05/11/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

this reminds me of the time i showed a few friends of mine the location of some datura plants. this was after i experiemented with less than remarkable results and a friend of mine experimented resluting in a devistating bad delusional journey. one got the idea to sell the seeds to a dealer who in turn sold them for like $10 for 50 or something. apparently he made alot of money, i really had no control over this and yes, it was a mistake to introduce ignorant people to such a powerful poison. so anyway, after a few really crazy trips their were all kinds of rumors about what the seeds were. EVRYBODY was suddenly an expert. a few claimed they were the ones to find the plants or something, some people swore they knew the seeds were tomato or pepper seeds sprayed with some kind of household spray. these rumors made their way back to me i thought they were funny because they were so stupid and the people diddnt realize that not only did I KNOW they were full of shit, but I was the guy who discovered the plants in the first place. one guy even told me HE was best friends with the guy who "INVENTED" this stuff. at the time i diddnt even realize they had gotten so popular. till one day i take out some weed to share with friends and they look at eachother like something is wrong. "this doesnt have any shit sprayed on it does it?" and another one asks "you diddnt lace it with crazy seeds did you?" and i of course get a little pissed off that they would think that. so they told me all the shit they heard and i set them straight.
the strange thing is i had already WARNED the both of them not to touch the seeds going around because its bad shit, but the both of them tried it anyway at a low dose and only suffered dryness and mydriasis. im my experience people tune out when you give them a warning, but pick up on bullshit rumors like a drunk slut in heat.
the moral. people are inherantly stupid. assume automatically that they cant be trusted with dangerous information. and dont lace drugs with poison. it doesnt increse the high, it simply makes the person absorb poisons that will lead to respitory failure, liver damage, brain and nervous damage, and well, overall damage.
i made a mistake that could have hurt alot of people. i will accept that much responsibility, but im really laying most of it on the people who thought of profiting from it. i even had people offering to sell it for me if id supply it. it was about this time i gathered up evry bit of plant and seed i could find and flushed it all down the toilet. (it was a hell of a lot too.)
and the person who owened the property with the plants growing was notified and the city came and removed them. apparently people in cities and towns hours away had heard of the plants and were gathering from the SAME area.

funny thing tho, you can buy datura Metel and datura Innoxia seeds at any nova scotian garden shop. Ive talked to a few shop keepers about it and they said they know all about it but nobody around really knows of it. i told them otherwise. i told them all about the insanity that happened locally and they were puzzeled that they haddnt heard of it. i told them, thats only because nobody died yet. so they said theyed be careful not to let minors have these seeds.
i also went through their catalogues and stuff looking for trichocerus cacti and Salvia divonorium. no luck. :(

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #315086 - 05/11/01 05:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i hope you die a slow painful death

Excessive use of technology will eventually enslave mankind.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: weed laced with household chemicals? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #315119 - 05/11/01 06:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Mitchnast thats a funny story about the datura. It's really sick how our so called "drug education" has left the majority of Americans completely ignorant when it comes to drugs. Just today this kid was trying to tell me about Absinthe and how it was this "dark psychedelic liquour". Now being curious I had just been reading a lot on Absinthe a few hours previous to this. I told him that absinthe is merely a liquour that causes drunkeness with subtle differences in the effects of regular alcoholic beverages. he refused to believe me because he had been told by a teacher, who had supposedly tryed it, that it was a extremely powerful and dark psychedelic. i really wanted to show him that he was wrong but then I realized that he just wasn't going to listen no matter what i said because he had learned this from a teacher and in his eyes I'm just some stupid drug fiend. "im my experience people tune out when you give them a warning, but pick up on bullshit rumors like a drunk slut in heat." i agree. Lol.

Excessive use of technology will eventually enslave mankind.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck