Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3123466 - 09/11/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by TheHateCamel (12/08/07 12:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3123929 - 09/11/04 09:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3123937 - 09/11/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #3123989 - 09/11/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I agree, with all that's happened in the term of Dubya, there is no way "he" will let someone else takeover. Bush will win, I assure you. Florida is paying dearly for their SNAFU of the election.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #3124184 - 09/11/04 10:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I wonder who keeps giving good threads one shroom ratings in here..

I think it's cute how a significant number of people still seem to think they have a say in what the governments decides to do at any given time, let alone give a shit about what they think

The fact that they will be using an electronic based voting system for the comming election has me doubting that anybodys vote will really affect the outcome, or what major decisions will be made afterward

It seems to me that politics has devolved into nothing more than constant contrived propaghanda, specializing in misleading the people into believing their government is still working for them.  And sadly people are still falling for it.  :thumbdown:

How about we all just give a nice warm welcome to the comming police state like they are expecting us to do?  :syringe:

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3124350 - 09/11/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've said it before and I'll say it again...our democracy is a farce.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

OfflineSaladin
Follower of theTruth

Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: ekomstop]
    #3124400 - 09/11/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dont worry, tyrannical western governments will soon be destroyed. Just dont fight for them and you will be safe.

Anonymous

#3124411 - 09/11/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I agree. There's a lot of wasted energy here. Sometimes it's nice to pass the time debating political ideologies, but from a pragmatic standpoint it's all really useless. At this point only a force beyond human nature can effect change within the political system of our country, and the world.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: ]
    #3124583 - 09/12/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"At this point only a force beyond human nature can effect change within the political system of our country, and the world"

have any opinion on what you think this may be?

Just curious.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3125336 - 09/12/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

War is Peace

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: trendal]
    #3125595 - 09/12/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by TheHateCamel (12/08/07 12:01 PM)

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3125631 - 09/12/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
... politics has devolved into nothing more than constant contrived propaghanda, specializing in misleading the people into believing their government is still working for them.  And sadly people are still falling for it.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Anonymous

Re: Do any of you honestly believe that the government [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #3125880 - 09/12/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No clue. All I know is, nothing short of a giant asteroid impact or alien invasion will change things. And as far as I know the chances of those happening are kinda low.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3125946 - 09/12/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:Anyone have any other ideas?

Help educate the masses. Step into the light and help the revolution. It's already well underway.

The biggest war we have is a war on information. People need to stop taking the shit they are being spoonfed, wake up and seek their own truths.

The thought of an NWO seems pretty scary doesn't it? Well this is exactly what they are in the process of building. They have been conditioning people to accept it and in some cases even want it for some time. Some people might not see it, but this is obvious to me. The millitary industrial complex is taking over.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

I don't think it matters who wins this election, they are merly two faces on the same coin. Left and right? People have got to remember what is right and wrong.

Anonymous

#3125976 - 09/12/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The thought of an NWO seems pretty scary doesn't it?

That depends on what you mean by NWO. The words "new world order" don't have any inherent positive or negative connotation. Would you mind explaining what this NWO would consist of, and why?

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3126039 - 09/12/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Bad for us, good for them. One world government. The millitary and police will merge, this is already happening now. If this continues on for much longer it is going to make 1984 look like a walk in the park. A total, complete fascist millitary/prison based system. When patriot act 2 passes, they will essentially be able to decide if you are an american citizen or not. 20 years to life for having weed. Unlawful arrests and secret executions. This is what they are moving toward. Don't believe me?

May I recommend a video or ten to save me the trouble of writting all day? Do you have soulseek?

Anonymous

#3126078 - 09/12/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm well aware of the idea. I have my own beliefs about the possiblity of a total lockdown and control, but I won't waste my breath as I have no physical evidence for the materialists here. However, a one world government will never happen. Even on a 'small' planet like Earth it can't. Would this one world government control the Australian aboriginees? And the South American indigenous tribes as well? If not, then the concept of 'one world government' is void of its meaning.

Also, you didn't answer why you think this is happening or will happen? What's the ultimate purpose behind it?

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3126112 - 09/12/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Can't say I know the specifics off hand, but I think it's safe to say it's all about control. They have control now, and they want more of it. They have the technology now to do virtually anything, and they want to play. Power corrupts, that should be clear to most by now.

As for Aulstralia and other countries that might not seem like they would fit into all this, I guess we'll have to see what happens. Right now it seems they are focusing on getting the U.S. behind them, in support of it. Sadly, it's working.

9/11 was a stepping stone for this. It wasn't phase one, but it was an important step.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

They create a crisis, get a reaction from the public, and then offer a solution. Give up your liberty and you will be 'safe' from the evil 'Terrorists'. Does anybody see this? This technique has been used many times throughout history, it isn't anything new.

It's also too bad the mainstream news doesn't emphasise on the fact that the CIA funded, trained and essentially founded Al Qaeda in the first place. It's all a bit facade.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3126185 - 09/12/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3126405 - 09/12/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The Government is controlled by a small group of people because our money is controlled by a small group of people.
We should start with abolishing the Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal nor does it have vast Reserves) and taking back our country and our lives.

The Federal Reserve is the key which will unlock our chains of financial slavery to the European international bankers who now basically control the entire world. These banker's goal had been to set a up a privately owned central bank in every major power in Europe before America was even on the map. The goal was to completely control the nations' finances in order to direct the greatest profits into the hands of the few.

Great men like Andrew Jackson knew this and fought both of his terms to abolish the second attempt at a private central bank in America and was eventually successful.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve act was passed on december 23rd when all but THREE carefully selected members of the senate had gone home for the holidays, once again putting our financial freedom in the hands of the old european powers.

If outside forces are allowed to control how much money a nation has, that nation has no freedom, and that is what we are faced with.
A Board of European international bankers decides how much money America can have. We are under complete control.

It's amazing the kind of history we never learn about. indeed the most important history of our nation, that of who retains control of the nation's central bank and its currency, has been obscured and all but forgotten.

I urge everyone to watch The Money Masters (.torrent here)
you will never see america or the world in the same way after viewing this purely factual presentation.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder