Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuinny
Alien

Loc: NSW, Australia
First Time User
    #3125257 - 09/12/04 06:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hi Everyone

A friend and myself are going to be getting some shrooms this weekend for our first time. Now our dealer said that he can get purple tops or gold tops. What is the difference, which is better.
ALso what method do u recomend for taking them. We are looking to see a couple of things and stuff like that. How many grams shoudl we do

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Time User [Re: Quinny]
    #3125321 - 09/12/04 07:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hello and welcome to the boards!

Gold or Purple tops? Those are not species, and your dealer is either blowing smoke up your ass or doesn't know what he's talking about.

As far as I know mushrooms turn purple when they get bruised and as the psilocybin (one chemical that leads to the trip) breaks down. I would go with his so-called "golden caps" as the purple ones are probably just old lol...

I would not buy them from someone else knowing what I know now.

If you do get them from this "dealer", find out if they are dried or fresh. Mushrooms are 90% water, so take 1/10th if they are dried.

For a first trip I would use 2 grams dried or 20 grams if fresh.

Make sure the two of you are close and friendly, turn off the ligths perhapse and put on some music. I recommend TOOL, Peter Gabriel (his album The Passion is amazing), Shpongel, or some nice lower-tempo Goa Trance. Take the shrooms (I like to make tea), lay back and turn off the lights and put the music one. Listen to it for a while as you are coming on and once you get tired of this (for me it's usually 30 minutes or so after coming on), turn the lights on and talk and draw or color with pastels.

To make tea for 2 for a first trip...

1 - Add 3 cups of water to a small pan, heat at high heat (10 out of 10) to a rolling boil

2 - Turn heat back to medium (say, 6 out of 10) and add 4 dried grams or 40 fresh grams of 'shrooms

3 - Let them boil for 10 minutes, stirring genly a couple times

4 - Add 1/2 cup of water

5 - Let it boil 5 more minutes, stirring gently

6 - Pour out liquid into a container and strain the shrooms. I usually just squeeze them against the side of the container real good to get the water out of them as best as I can. Throw the strained shrooms out. You should be left with a container of hot water with perhapse a slight brownish tinge to it.

7 - Pour this into two tea cups, add the following to each cup: A. a teabag, i prefer some sort of black english tea B. a drop or two of honey C. just a touch of whole milk

8 - Let them sit for 5 minutes, then take the teabags out, strain the liquid in the bag back into the teacup, and drink.

You should feel the effects starting within 30 minutes tops, and they should last probably 4 or so hours. This all depends on the species of mushroom you take.

Someone else can probably get you pictures here of the different species.

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: First Time User [Re: Quinny]
    #3125402 - 09/12/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

if u do not want to make tea, just pop em in ur mouth, chew thoroughly (the taste may bother u but hey it only lasts a few seconds :wink:).  Sit back, get comfy and free your mind, try not to worry about anything, because sometimes negative thoughts/emotions can lead to a 'bad' trip.  just keep a smile on ur face and let the shrooms take uaway =)

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Time User [Re: SirRobin]
    #3125584 - 09/12/04 10:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

tea is different in that it comes on quicker, but lasts a little bit longer.

I think it'd be good for a first trip in case you don't like it, it would be over sooner...not that 2grams is too much though. Some people really don't like the taste.

Remember, there is no such thing as a good or bad trip. There are only trips...it's all up to you what you do with it. :-)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag