Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: A question [Re: utopianglory]
    #3122489 - 09/11/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

utopianglory said:
Yes, because after all, I must have an enormous ego if I care that some immature  fool is going around making hateful gestures just for fun :smile:

See, now you're getting it. :smile:

Quote:

If you know the admin is going to do nothing about it why would you post here?  Seems to me you want to exercise your "enormous fucking ego" and throw out some abuse.

Not abuse, just a reality check.

Quote:

Kind of ironic that you want me to shut up because you don't like what I'm saying, yet you're all for her saying and doing whatever she wants.

Go ahead and say what you wanna say.  I'm not stopping you.  All I'm saying is that whining will do you no good in this case.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: A question [Re: silversoul7]
    #3124046 - 09/11/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Geokills, fair enough. Quite frankly I have no care for "General" ratings, just when they are being used for cultivation/identification side of things. Perhaps you should introduce a cultivation/identification rating for those of us who use the system to make sure people don't give bad advice?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3124124 - 09/11/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

most bad advice isnt met very well on these boards, or at least from what ive seen. i havent spent much time in the cultivation forums for a while, but while i was there, people who threw out bad advice got hammered pretty quick. theres enough people on this site who know what they are talking about that most the bad advice gets filtered out pretty quick.

please, im not trying to antagonize you at all, so dont come hit me with your "good thing i wasnt asking for your opinion atitude"....its here, weather you are asking for it or not, so take it for what its worth...

peace bro...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: A question [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3124658 - 09/12/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When I first arrived at the shroomery, i gave out some unorthodox advice that contradicted conventional wisdom.  Even though I knew the advice to be sound from my own experience, i still got a few bad rates from people who said the advice was bad... all but one have since changed their rate of me...

Somepeople just read books and don't really grow much , and they will tell you your advice is bad because it contradicts what they read in a book... it happens.

I got over it.

Time passed, and my one shroom grew to a solid five.

Because mushrooms will always grow where the advice is good :wink:

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #3124709 - 09/12/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
most bad advice isnt met very well on these boards, or at least from what ive seen. i havent spent much time in the cultivation forums for a while, but while i was there, people who threw out bad advice got hammered pretty quick. theres enough people on this site who know what they are talking about that most the bad advice gets filtered out pretty quick.

please, im not trying to antagonize you at all, so dont come hit me with your "good thing i wasnt asking for your opinion atitude"....its here, weather you are asking for it or not, so take it for what its worth...

peace bro...

Its cool, seriously. I was just reacting to someone telling me to "get over it" rather than discuss the topic.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3125242 - 09/12/04 05:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Get over it.

And by the way, didn't you say....

This is the last thing I'm posting here.

:rolleyes:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: A question [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3125264 - 09/12/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think he is over it....are you?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3125278 - 09/12/04 06:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck