Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: I have a problem [Re: thelion]
    #3151677 - 09/18/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hey Lion

I hope you have taken everything here and put it to thought.

You should be able to come up with the right answers. You have a serious problem but, you can deal with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJourney
    #3156126 - 09/20/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I can relate to your problem. Weed changed to for me after I had a real bad trip, which I posted about here a couple months ago. I had the anxiety and panick too each time I was around the weed. You are just scared of a part of yourself that was brought out by the shrooms and weed. And now this part of you is real because you make it so. When you are in your room or whatever and you smell the weed from the kid nextdoor you are not getting high, its all in your head. It is just fear from the bad memories which triggers a panic in your body and mind.

I fixed my problem by making myself learn to enjoy weed again. You have to face your fears or you will be forever haunted by them. The first time I smoked after the bad trip my body automatically went in too fight of flight mode after the first hit. Heart beating a million miles an hour could hardly breath etc. But I stayed cool in my head, I remembered that I knew this was going to happen and that it would all be over in time. I proved to myself that I could take it. That fear is the only thing to fear. I was the warrior. I took a couple hits and waited for the physical sensations to pass as I meditated and tried not to think of anything. I did this till I was tripping and no fear was left in me. I relived part of the experience from the bad trip in my head, but stayed cool in the end. Once the fear passed the old familiar trip that weed used to give me when I first started smoking came back, and I remembered what the good old high was that I had almost forgotten about. I smoked about 5 or 6 times after that and am now totally comfortable with weed and hopefully shrooms again. We'll see if I ever get a chance to trip again.

Good luck

Offlinethelion
Re: I have a problem [Re: Journey]
    #3156466 - 09/20/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Journey said:
I can relate to your problem. Weed changed to for me after I had a real bad trip, which I posted about here a couple months ago. I had the anxiety and panick too each time I was around the weed. You are just scared of a part of yourself that was brought out by the shrooms and weed. And now this part of you is real because you make it so. When you are in your room or whatever and you smell the weed from the kid nextdoor you are not getting high, its all in your head. It is just fear from the bad memories which triggers a panic in your body and mind.

I fixed my problem by making myself learn to enjoy weed again. You have to face your fears or you will be forever haunted by them. The first time I smoked after the bad trip my body automatically went in too fight of flight mode after the first hit. Heart beating a million miles an hour could hardly breath etc. But I stayed cool in my head, I remembered that I knew this was going to happen and that it would all be over in time. I proved to myself that I could take it. That fear is the only thing to fear. I was the warrior. I took a couple hits and waited for the physical sensations to pass as I meditated and tried not to think of anything. I did this till I was tripping and no fear was left in me. I relived part of the experience from the bad trip in my head, but stayed cool in the end. Once the fear passed the old familiar trip that weed used to give me when I first started smoking came back, and I remembered what the good old high was that I had almost forgotten about. I smoked about 5 or 6 times after that and am now totally comfortable with weed and hopefully shrooms again. We'll see if I ever get a chance to trip again.

Good luck

I am not so sure that I will smoke again ever. I like my life. But sometimes I suffer from that flight or fright syndrome that you described. Its just plain terrible. I mean I suffer from that flight or fright syndome sometimes without being high or smelling the smoke.

I think that the bad trip I had was so bad that it carried into my normal life. Its as is I never landed at the end of my trip and I am still tripping. To feel like you are still tripping 10 years after a bad trip is not a good sign.

Its funny though, I had a job delivering pizza a few months ago and while I was working I delivered to this house which had a bunch of kids in the back of the house all to themselves smoking herb. I was so tempted to smoke, and so comfortable around those kids (ib there 20's) that I am not sure which one I was more comfortable with more. I suppose it was both but the great energy that weed can do to a social scene with all that great innocence, or just the social vibe made me want to smoke. So took a bong hit and I was so high. I remember being so high and horny attracted to this girl who was in the house... but of course I had to leave the house and go back to my job. Then, I started freaking. I couldnt make decisions, had to leave my job pronto, and go home. But I couldnt just go home, part of me wanted to continue to get high or higher by going back the house that was smoking and part of me got discouraged by that notion and thought they would think I am a nut for coming back to there house afterall I didnt even know them. So I fought with this all day and it took my like 2 hours to get back to my house which ordinarily takes 20 to 30 minutes becouse of my indicision. I kept going back and forth unable to just go with it.

So this is what happens sometimes...When I got home I was so damn horny (from the girl at the house with her beautiful face breats and skin (eyes too) that I wanted a girl but I dont have a girlfreind or know anyone (well one at the time) or have the right social skills...so as time went on I became paranoid. I couldnt even enjoy having having a girl ughhhhh...I dont want to talk about this anymore.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3156675 - 09/20/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

am not so sure that I will smoke again ever

That's fine man, its your life, live it like you want to.

Quote:

I think that the bad trip I had was so bad that it carried into my normal life. Its as is I never landed at the end of my trip and I am still tripping. To feel like you are still tripping 10 years after a bad trip is not a good sign.

You did come down, the trip is over, I think you are just having a hard time after you saw what the trip had to show you.

Its ok, it really is. Tripping is not for everyone, that's fine too.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. It really will be ok.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #3157826 - 09/20/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Since this thread is turning around ill leave it up and running.. but there was alot of borderline flames up above.. Plz if your goin give a reality check do it so your not calling someone names..

Carry on!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Invisiblebaztack8
    #3157924 - 09/20/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Then fucking tell him.. Do you think hes a fucking physic and can just know its doing something like that to someone without any mention to him/her?

Quote:

thelion said:
I don't think you guys get it though. A long time ago I suffered from serious paranioa from smoking pot and eating mushrooms. I dont want to go through that again. The severity of the paranioa lasted for years. Yes years. The smell makes me feel like I am paranoid again. Hopefully I will calm down and relax after a while but this stuff is no joke. I really want to tell that kid, "yo what you are effecting me by smoking your pot. This is no joke. Take some responsibilty and do it somewhere else. You may be getting high but you are in essnce ripping my life apart".

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: I have a problem [Re: BigNerd]
    #3159055 - 09/21/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

im not gonna even read all this crap.
this is otd so i can just say FORK you, right?

i breathe noxious emissions from cars all day poopy pants.
do u drive?
fucking deal with overpopulation u CURSE WORD.

edited for yuppies.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Edited by BleaK (09/21/04 06:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag