Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Grief is nothing, but image is everything
    #3125066 - 09/12/04 04:56 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Grief is nothing, but image is everything

I came home one day, turned my TV on and I saw what happened in Beslan. President of Russia Putin killed innocent people again. He killed children. And then with his face of an inquisitor he showed up at a hospital, where he publicly stroked a hand of an injured girl.

How much dumb affection the eyes of the nurses had at that moment! Like, this is what kind of president we have! He awfully loves children.

Then bodies were shown wrapped in black bags. Everything?s all right, the Russian army Spetznaz (special forces) did the job. Each one of them is a hell of a guy! Then mothers and relatives of the dead were shown. They stand behind iron bars that separate them from black body bags. They are standing quietly and dully watching the soldiers bring more and more new bags and throw them on the ground like useless rummage. You can?t be loudly screaming or crying in front of foreign TV cameras. Or you may end up in one of these bags before you know it.

Grief is nothing, but president?s image is everything.

And the slaves are used to it. It?s not the first time it?s happening to them. Survived children are all half-naked. The journalists are quickly explaining to Russian populace that evil militants took their clothes. Why? ? an average person would ask. Well, you don?t have to figure it out for too long. So that they could pull their clothes on and leave the scene 'unnoticed', -- this is the secret that the FSB (Russian Federal Security Service, former KGB) revealed. The populace likes this version. Why, it sounds believable!

I cannot imagine which part of his body even the shortest gunman could pull a ten-year-old kid?s coat on. And pull it on so tight that you can slip unnoticed through a triple encirclement consisting of soldiers, snipers and cops. Do they think we are retards or something?

Next. There are Arabs! There are Blacks! Even Joe the Indian! The TV is screaming and scaring the Russian viewers.

All right. Why don?t you show the black guy?s body? Na-ah, we won?t. Too horrible of a picture, for you it?ll be too hard to take.

After hearing these words a viewer crawls under his bed and continues to watch from down there. But there still are honest people in Russia!

-The fellas poured gasoline all over that one and set him on fire, so that he could look like a black guy a little bit. How does that look? That?ll work.

Here you go, look at it, you greedy bastards!

The degree of trust among the viewers is going up.

But where are the bodies of killed terrorists? Why aren?t they showing the bodies of these evildoers for everybody to see?

We can?t, the FSB retorts, - they are under investigation. Yeah, sure, we understand that. SUPER SECRET INVESTIGATION!

?Hello, hello? Mr. Putin! Some dude over there, who survived for some reason, said to the camera that he didn?t see any Arabs or Blacks in there! Roger, roger! Do you read us? What do we do next??

V.V. Putin: ?Ice the sucker! Remember the place where you gotta ice him? All right, gotcha. You go do it to yourself too, ugh, I mean, same to you, that?s it, over?.

And how could that handful of gunmen break out of the perimeter? Did they have invisible costumes on or something? Just like in PREDATORS? I won?t be surprised if before long the FSB will tell us the secret that Chechen militants are linked to the UFOs. A viewer would consume anything.

Putin has lots of reasons to conduct such a splendid operation. That includes the elections of his buddy Bush as president of America, you know what I?m saying, don?t you? Provoking interethnic hatred in the Caucasus. Russians can?t handle it anymore by themselves, so let the black ass ones deal with their own problems.

Provoking the hatred towards Chechens. Putin understands that his plan failed and that more and more people in the neighboring republics in the Caucasus are awakening from the matrix and are joining the Chechen fighters, setting up the Jamaats (War Councils), and recruiting the youth, -- all in all, the war is spreading beyond the Chechen borders.

Russian army will not be able to handle several republics at once, however well-armed it could be. And retarded mercenaries who survived are going home and making similar 'Chechnyas' for the locals of their villages and towns.

Hey Russians! You?re going to get drunk with your own blood! By the 'great and invincible' ones who came from your midst. Are the 'blacks' guilty again? Ah, yes, sure, they are the ones who made them, ordinary Russian boys, act like that.

But why 'blacks'? I don?t get it. According to the science, Caucasian race is the White race. When I was a kid my uncle used to say to me when I would not do my homework: ?You should do some reading at least, some reading, you know!? :smile:)

So, you should do some reading, dear Russian nationalists and patriots, to know which race is the white race. You belong to it only so-so. You are not white, you are pink as pig?s ears.

Who would ever grab machineguns and AKs and go storm a building with hostages inside? I even saw Mukhas ('Flies') grenade-launchers behind somebody?s backs! Rambos. And why would they need to blow up the roof? Just to 'ice' as many people as they can?

Politics. When one needs fewer casualties, you storm through the windows, air ducts and attics. And you use special small-caliber weapons instead of machineguns hanging over you.

But that?s all right. The result is simple. There were no Mujahideen (Resistance Fighters) there at all. FSB was the one who did the job. A 'good' job as always. Mission accomplished. The country may now sleep quietly. Once again the country was 'saved' from Islamic separatists/Wahabists/terrorists.

I just feel sorry for the children. I saw the mothers who were losing their children. Strange. I heard the story about Mujahideen who shot one of their own by mistake. Later on many of them did not endure. They went ahead and became Shaheeds (Martyrs) when they could no longer live with such a grief. But unlike Putin, they had a heart, which means they had feelings.

And when you, Mr. Putin, kiss your daughters and wish then good night, imagine they were there, in that school at the second when the roof was collapsing.

Timur Sogdian

Department of Correspondence,

Kavkaz-Center

2004-09-10 18:29:43

http://www.kavkaz.org.uk/eng/article.php?id=3175

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Grief is nothing, but image is everything [Re: Zahid]
    #3127246 - 09/12/04 10:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Grief is nothing, but image is everything [Re: Zahid]
    #3127254 - 09/12/04 10:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Zahid, what's all that shit about the Muslims fucking up while carrying a bomb into the Gym and the son of a bitch blows the fuck up?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Grief is nothing, but image is everything [Re: downforpot]
    #3128090 - 09/13/04 02:33 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Nobody said Muslims. It's the damn Russian media.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion