Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
I'm thinking of selling my kidney...
    #3122954 - 09/11/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hey All,

I'm a college educated male with plenty of employable skills, but the fact remains...I don't ever want to work...EVER.

I have invested intelligently and have a setup right now which supports myself and my travels without me having to lift a finger.

But I am thinking of selling my kidney. It is illegal to sell a kidney in america, but it happens all the time. You can get anywhere from 50,00 to 6 million dollars american for a healthy, young kidney.

I'm in good shape, am a healthfood nut, and am looking for adventure. I can do a hell of a lot with the money this transaction would fetch me. I'm still in the process of researching, but I'll keep you updated as to my decision.

Am I crazy? Or genius?

Thanks all.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: MXNR]
    #3123043 - 09/11/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

crazy, and not in agood way :crzy:

just get a job, much better than sacrificing your health

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: gdman]
    #3123053 - 09/11/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't do it....

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: gdman]
    #3123063 - 09/11/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree that it would be crazy if the health risks are high, but if removing one of my kidneys is like removing your appendix or tonsels, how can I afford not to do it?

Research commensing...

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #3123100 - 09/11/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I would do it for 6 mills and if I was a healthy eater.

Drinking all the alcohol and eating all the junkfood that I do, I woulnd't last 2 days on one kidney. :laugh:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3123106 - 09/11/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps you should look into selling one of your balls.

I've heard you can get a fair amount for selling one of those... anyone know how much?

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3123112 - 09/11/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My best friend gave his kindey for a far less selfish reason. He gave it to save his sister. Now 12 years later he needs a kidney. Kinda fucked hun??

But in your case bad idea. Because the fact you don't want to work and your a lazy fuck. Then you will probley blow all the cash and destroy the only kindey you have left on drugs and bad food.

It would be better to just work and sell your piss.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3123138 - 09/11/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

it's NOT liek removing your appendix

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3123322 - 09/11/04 06:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

its not that much money. People in india can sell their kidney's legally and only get about $2,000 from it. Even if you times that by 10, 20K is still not worth it.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #3123340 - 09/11/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

seriously, you think that money is worth a piece of yourself?
fucknuckle's friend had the right idea, why not give your to him if it's bothing you :thumbup:

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3123370 - 09/11/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:But in your case bad idea. Because the fact you don't want to work and your a lazy fuck. Then you will probley blow all the cash and destroy the only kindey you have left on drugs and bad food.

Wow, how did I make this one so angry? First of all, if you would have read my post, you would have seen that I am not a lazy fuck. I have two degrees and I've established an advertising agency that PAYS FOR ALL OF MY LIVING EXPENSES AND TRAVELING. Pretty cool huh?

Secondly, who the fuck WANTS to work? Perhaps you are the type of meager, uninspired person that defines themself based on his job. Tell me, if you had the option to work a job (build another man's wealth) or to BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE WITH NO LIMITATION, which would you choose?

Finally, I grow my own shrooms and am a health nut (again, you would have known that if you had read the post) so I surely wouldn't blow the money. Any smart person knows that if your capital isn't making positive cash flow for you, you're doing something wrong.

I was hoping that this post would result in people coming up with genuine opinions concerning a topic that I posted in half-jest (selling your body), but you've just managed to spurt back mindless rhetoric at me. The opinion of a vapid worker-slave.

Keep on hating you unimaginative prick, it's really attractive!

--------------------

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: Worf]
    #3123392 - 09/11/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

outputrotation said:
its not that much money. People in india can sell their kidney's legally and only get about $2,000 from it. Even if you times that by 10, 20K is still not worth it.

Hey outputrotation,

That is true, people only get between 1000-2000 American in India, but the price is ludicrously inflated here at home. Partly due to the fact that is illegal and most people in vital need of a liver/kidney cannot/will not fly to India and have the operation done by some shady Indian doctor.

The way it would work is that you would have private meetings with someone who you have contacted through certain channels who needs the organ. You would then negotiate the price and they would pay you up front. Then you "donate" your organ to them and all is legit. Also, there is not body currently investigating bodily organ selling in the US. Good times!

--------------------

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: blink]
    #3123404 - 09/11/04 07:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
seriously, you think that money is worth a piece of yourself?
fucknuckle's friend had the right idea, why not give your to him if it's bothing you :thumbup:

Hey blinkidiot,

I'm happy you replied. You bring a much needed dose of civility and compassion to the thread. But the question remains, why give something away for free that I can get potentially millions of dollars for? I suppose if I believed in a god or afterlife, I would reconsider, but as it is, that's just not smart business.

I hope to hear more from you!

Thanks Again.

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3123411 - 09/11/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You're just lazy :tongue:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3123413 - 09/11/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In my opinion it's not a good idea, ethically, morally, financially, any other way you slice it.

You should donate it to somebody who needs it and the feeling of wellbeing and satisfaction that comes with helping others would be more payment than cash could ever provide. I give blood and feel like I'm saving the world, the feeling of giving an organ would be unimaginable to me.

You describe working as "(build another man's wealth)".
You are building another man's wealth in this case, at the cost of the victim, the person that needs the organ who will have to pay twice what you gave it up for.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3123421 - 09/11/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MXNR said:
Quote:

Fucknuckle said:But in your case bad idea. Because the fact you don't want to work and your a lazy fuck. Then you will probley blow all the cash and destroy the only kindey you have left on drugs and bad food.

Wow, how did I make this one so angry? First of all, if you would have read my post, you would have seen that I am not a lazy fuck. I have two degrees and I've established an advertising agency that PAYS FOR ALL OF MY LIVING EXPENSES AND TRAVELING. Pretty cool huh?

Secondly, who the fuck WANTS to work? Perhaps you are the type of meager, uninspired person that defines themself based on his job. Tell me, if you had the option to work a job (build another man's wealth) or to BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE WITH NO LIMITATION, which would you choose?

Finally, I grow my own shrooms and am a health nut (again, you would have known that if you had read the post) so I surely wouldn't blow the money. Any smart person knows that if your capital isn't making positive cash flow for you, you're doing something wrong.

I was hoping that this post would result in people coming up with genuine opinions concerning a topic that I posted in half-jest (selling your body), but you've just managed to spurt back mindless rhetoric at me. The opinion of a vapid worker-slave.

Keep on hating you unimaginative prick, it's really attractive!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR GO BACK AND READ MY LAST 40 or so posts and then remove your foot from your ass.

I am upset because my best friend is dying. He gave his kidney 12 years ago to his kid sister not because he doesn't want to work.

UNLIKE YOU ,YOU LAZY **** so when I hear something like this I want to puke. My friend of 22 years is dying and you are just looking for a fast way out of working. YOU SAID IT NOT ME " WHO WANTS TO WORK ANYWAY" LAZY **** :thumbdown:

So mabey you can call me rude and selfish in my reasons but, you can't say all that other shit dickwad.

Like I said go into my ratings and read my last 40 or so posts and remove your foot from your asshole ,Ass****:(

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... *DELETED* [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3123430 - 09/11/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3123457 - 09/11/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I Think you are not going to read my last 40 posts so I just tell you shit stick

I don't work ,I own a Company
When I did work I was a plant Manager
I started my first company at 19
Sold my first company at 28
I never went to college
I set as Chairman on 2 non-profit boards helping the homeless
I am a husband and father to 4 daughters
I still own a money making company

But I still work my ass off even though I have money

And you are still a dumb****
And people who have cash WORK THERE ASS OFF shithead

And all this just because you cant handle a little wisdom

Remember you started the insults, I just cared about you :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: I'm thinking of selling my kidney... [Re: blink]
    #3123494 - 09/11/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
In my opinion it's not a good idea, ethically, morally, financially, any other way you slice it.

You should donate it to somebody who needs it and the feeling of wellbeing and satisfaction that comes with helping others would be more payment than cash could ever provide. I give blood and feel like I'm saving the world, the feeling of giving an organ would be unimaginable to me.

You describe working as "(build another man's wealth)".
You are building another man's wealth in this case, at the cost of the victim, the person that needs the organ who will have to pay twice what you gave it up for.

Thanks Again blinkidiot,

A breeze of fresh air as always!

To reply to the first part of your post, you say that I, "should donate it to somebody who needs it and the feeling of wellbeing and satisfaction that comes with helping others would be more payment than cash could ever provide." You go on to say you donate blood and feel great about it. I respect you and am attracted to someone who derives so much joy from people's appreciation. Kudos!

Sadly, I derive little-to-no joy from that. I derive joy from the fact I am self-sufficient and free. Six million can go a long way to fulfilling these ends. So, you may disagree with what I draw pleasure from, but that is different than disagreeing about if my methods of achieving that pleasure are effective or not.

To the second part of your post, I simply didn't understand. You say that if i were to go through with this, that I would be,"building another man's wealth in this case, at the cost of the victim, the person that needs the organ who will have to pay twice what you gave it up for." The only person's wealth I would be building would be my own and I am not "another man."

Hope to hear from you again!

--------------------

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3123498 - 09/11/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no need to get upset. i'm sure if you think about the magnitude of what you are proposing, you will understand how some people will react boldly, and maybe not with the encouragement you hope for.

My question is this: if you are making cash with your advertising agency and not having to do anything but travel, what makes you feel you need more? Sounds like you are already having a blast. And it also sound like you are in the position of creating similar conditions for other people. It's not all about personal indulgance, you will just take, take, take and still end up on empty. I know this sounds cliche, but you will be more rewarded and feel more fulfilled if you give instead(and not necessarily a body part).I promise you.

"he who knows that enough is enough will always have enough" (lao-tzu)

and although most people don't enjoy labour, it can make pleasure that much more enjoyable. Why not do some minimum work that will still leave you with plenty of spare time?

Sorry for the lecture, but it's not all about morality either. I'm sure the reason this is illegal and considered dangerous is because it is. Be careful with your research, risks are often downplayed by those who want to excercise them.

Let us know what you find out. good luck

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag