Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
left arm numb, blackouts, nosebleeds.. can stress cause this
    #3121347 - 09/11/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know what is up with my body. twice in the past couple weeks my left arm has gone numb and tingled. Other limbs lose circulation randomly. I was at the vets with my cat and started to get lightheaded.. then saw spots, then went white.. so i sat down, then i had to lay down.. my nose is spontaneously bleeding.. i can't stay awake more than a few hours without a nap, i'm thinking my heart's getting fucked up.. quite the cigs mostly, started running in this lsat week.. I'm hoping its just stress from numerous points in my life and homelife. I'm feeling pretty fuckedup, going to the docs i think maybe next week. wtf. i just turned 20 i shouldn't be falling apart yet. I can't handle health problems now, :|. who do i ask for a refund, jesus?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: left arm numb, blackouts, nosebleeds.. can stress cause [Re: vivid]
    #3121404 - 09/11/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

numb left arms and blackouts are SERIOUS indicators of heart problems, sometimes even warnings, of heart attacks! i'm not saying you're gonna have one, but damn - maybe you need a physical.

i'm no doctor, but that all seems like a weakened heart and/or poor circulation to me..

maybe you should cut that running to longer, brisk paced walking. when's the last time you had some red meat? how's the iron in your diet...are you getting enough? just typing what comes to mind.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3121504 - 09/11/04 06:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

dude, that could be some serious shit...you already said your going to the doc, good move, but get your ass there ASAP! im no doc, so thats about all i can say, except i hope its nothing too serious and it all works out for ya man.... :frown:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3121797 - 09/11/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

that sounds serious, go to a doc ASAP, like NOW. I hope everything turns out ok.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3121801 - 09/11/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This is all caused by stress yes! When a part of yor body is out of whack, you start to stress about it. Causing more stress and tension, which then causes restriction of bloodflow. When at school I guess I suffered from social anxiety or something of the sorts. Same things would happen. Once I learned to let go of this "stress" and after I graduated all was well.

Does your neck hurt at all? My problems came from a bad neck. See I would crack my neck to try and releave the tension. But all this would do is infuriate that muscle. That muscle would constrict a blood vessel that would run up my arm into my neck then it would run around my ear into my templ where it would then go to my eye. When the blood gets all built up in this vessel it would put preasure on my eye nerves n wahtnot. Causing the same visual problems.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: left arm numb, blackouts, nosebleeds.. can stress cause [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3122050 - 09/11/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've always had a bad neck.. it cracks alot. can't get an appointment till like wednsday unless something opens up. I've been diagnosed with hypotension years and years ago, but never had my limbs go numb from that, and that was when I was on meds and abusing alot of opiods, which neither is a part of my life now. I think i'm going to keep going on runs, I'm pretty fit and if its a circulation thing, running is going to help. I'm slowly trying to eliminate the stress in my life, but as soon as I deal with one issue, another one takes its place.. all issues that are out of my control like health of loved ones etc. I think i'm coming to a new point though.. basically this whole year has been a consistant beating of worst case scenerios being realized, stress has kind of won, I have kinda lost any kind of focus or sanity.. so i know thats what I need to find the most. I'm just hoping for a window of tranquility so i can try to get my shit together. and yeah, doctor next week for sure.. they'll probably just tell me I've got hypotension again.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3122208 - 09/11/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

white spots are a sign your eye or brain is not receiving enough blood/oxygen. With your other circulatory problems I nsuggest you see a doctor right away.

I had similar issues, and it turned out to be stressed combined with abnormally low blood pressure.

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3122341 - 09/11/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

tingling is a sign of bad circulation, and as mnd said, white spots can be a sign of bad flow through the brain. It can also be a result of trauma (like a blow to the lower back of your head).

Go to a doc, definately.

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3127131 - 09/12/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Go to the doctor. Smoking never helps either.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: left arm numb, blackouts, nosebleeds.. can stress cause [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3127198 - 09/12/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I cut cigs back, I go in to the doc soon. I'm not worried about it too much now, running has been helping, just smoking a bit of weed now and then. Stress is minimal, I've gotten alot of shit I had to do taken care of and the state is done raping my bank account until december rolls around.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3127235 - 09/12/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i'd go for walks rather then running. if you do have heart problems or something, running would be much more stressful i think. go for a nice relaxing walk

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: left arm numb, blackouts, nosebleeds.. can stress cause [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3127302 - 09/12/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

nah dude, its not high blood pressure that is the problem. it makes me feel physically good anyway. I dont feel out of whack at all when I run, and if i did i would stop.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3127320 - 09/12/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

GO TO THE DOCTOR

:goodluck:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3127770 - 09/12/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I am not a fan of doctors. I think a lot of physical pain and physical problems arise from past traumas and expieriences. The thing is to letgo of the thought patters associated with the ailgment. I noticed it to work in my life. Granted not all people are the same and not all issues are like my own.

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#3127944 - 09/13/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had the same things happen to me, minus the nose bleeds and all it was caused by was a pinched nerve in my head/neck/back...I'd go see a doctor all the same, but if the doc can't find anything wrong check out a chiropracter.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds