Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
working out hard stuff during trip instead asking qs bout it
    #3119381 - 09/10/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

During one of my mdma nights at club I have worked out one of my social issues turning it around during 10 minutes, just by being in the center of my problem, recognizing whats wrong and changing it with good success. I have also, during several ocassions, have been thinking during my trips of my problems/solutions and have been usually been able to come of with good answers as well. But...

the main difference is, event thought i tend to find a lot of answers, i`m having big problems with actually using these solutions in my every day life. So I have been thinking, isn`t working out - through experience, during the trip - the problems from one`s life a better way than only theoretical thinking about em?

I home I have expressed myself good enough. My point: instead of only thinking about things, and thinking is only a theory, right? - why not actually do this things (if its possible!) and see in actual experience what is not right?

I have decided to dedicate my next mushroom trip, a low dose one, to finding out a way how actually use all the answers I got from psychedelics, and i`m going to do it practically. I`ll post here how my experiment turned out, and anyone with some insight about the subject is very welcomed to say something :smile:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: working out hard stuff during trip instead asking qs bout it [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3119703 - 09/10/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

my next mushroom trip, a low dose one :thumbup:

I really look forward to your experiment's results and followup!
Don't force it though! It must come naturally.

As to your topic: click the link in my signature called "BEST TRIPPING MANUAL" and you will find just what you are looking for, a 50 page book devoted to psychedelic growth for immediate free download! You will learn useful stuff that will put you years ahead in your understanding :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: working out hard stuff during trip instead asking qs bout it [Re: Asante]
    #3121453 - 09/11/04 05:19 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, thanks a lot for the link and kind words, I`m looking forward to accepting myself more and more...  :smile:

Very interesting read, and filled some gaps in my understanding of psychedelics. Of course, some time ago I used to thing I know a lot about these amazing substances - now I know I know not much at all... and thats something!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale