Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Hello [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3117638 - 09/10/04 06:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Trust me you don't need to know what you did wrong in your past life in order to deal with it.

In fact whatever you did in the past life is not related to YOU in this life. There is this broken bit of your soul that trys to reach you through this fealing of dread, perhaps.

But anyway, even if you do find out what past life you had its not going to help you in this life time at all, but possibly worsen your situation with guilt, false guilt i must say since its not YOU who has done those things but some guy who is long dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: Hello [Re: cleaner]
    #3119010 - 09/10/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"Trust me you don't need to know what you did wrong in your past life in order to deal with it."

Your past lives are what make you...you. (when I say "you" I mean your basic self.) what lessons you didn't learn in your past life is the reason you are here today. I beleive that your past lives are very different from the one you are living today. It's just another angle on the world to get a better view. There is a lesson to be learned from everything.

"In fact whatever you did in the past life is not related to YOU in this life. There is this broken bit of your soul that trys to reach you through this fealing of dread, perhaps."

I don't agree. I beleive that every form of life that came before me is a part of me. Thats where I came from. Thats like saying your family isn't a part of you.

"But anyway, even if you do find out what past life you had its not going to help you in this life time at all, but possibly worsen your situation with guilt, false guilt i must say since its not YOU who has done those things but some guy who is long dead."

I'm not gonna go there.

These are my beleifs at the moment. I put them together piece by piece every moment of the day and change them every other moment of the day. To be real with you, I don't know. You don't know. We're all in search of something. That something is usually the question "why" or "how" but I am in search for peace and love.
What are you in search of?
Where do you think your journey will end?.

Create a good day.

~ :heart:Jon :mushroom2:~

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: Hello [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3119062 - 09/10/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Back to the dream topic:

Lastnight, I went to bed thinking about some of the things that have been said in this thread. It had made me more aware of my dreams.

I realized that most nights I dream about fighting people. It's uaually a different person every time. And I have this dream atleast 3 times a week or more.

I'd like to hear your views on this. Can anyone relate in some way?

I try not to judge and try my best to have unconditional love for everyone and everything. I treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I am far from selfish but sometimes very selfless. I'm workin on it! But hey, I'm not perfect but I do my best.

Does it sound like I have hate in my soul?

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
    #3120619 - 09/10/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

do you have some sort of conflict your dealing with? love money ect.?  could it been a message to stand up for something (not necessary fight but stand against the conflict?) dreams can be just a reflection of what happens to you in the world but more often are a message about something your dealing with will deal with

and none of us are perfect but it take alot to relies this you've taken a step many cant seem to  :thumbup:

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3120825 - 09/10/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Everytime I have this dream, I'm protecting one of my friends or something like that. It's not like I'm on a rampage.

I see myself as a protector. I'll stand up and fight if it's needed.
I'd be quicker to stand up for someone else then myself. I enjoy making other people happy and by doing scervice. Thats where I get my happiness. I put a smile on their face and they put a smile on mine.
I know I should find it from within but thats something thats very hard for me.

The last time I got into a fist fight was the first day of 6th grade and I was actually protecting a good friend of mine. To tell ya the truth, someone was talkin bout his mamma! :nutkick:
But the point was that someone my size was pickin on a friend who was kinda small.

Whats interesting is, everytime I dream about fighting, I always use the same style. For instance, I block a punch, grab their hand and move behind them and place my other hand on the back of their sholder and then sometimes threaten them but sometimes I just break their arm by putting preasure on the back of the elbow. I could spend hours lucid dreaming about this move. It's something I truly don't understand. I have no enemies.

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
    #3121080 - 09/11/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a somewhat passive fight just my opinion but you might be telling yourself to look inward stand up for yourself
"I'd be quicker to stand up for someone else then myself"
"I enjoy making other people happy and by doing service. Thats where I get my happiness. I put a smile on their face and they put a smile on mine."
try working on being happy all by yourself you need to be happy with yourself. it sounds like your looking outside for most everything your causes your happiness your fufillment. Helping others is important and I'm glad to hear your doing so much for others but you can't truly help others until you can help yourself. If a farmer feels joy in giveing the food he grows to the starving he is helping but if he gives all his food he will find himself starving next to those he wished to help, and how can a starving man work the fields and plant the food for next year. So in the long run he ends up hurting those he wished to help by not being able to give next year. a little bit of self helps. I may be missing the point myself and this is only my opinion but it just sounds like from your post that the person you need to stand up for is yourself you need to be happy with you and not look to outside sources for fufillment.

:heart:

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3121239 - 09/11/04 01:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I see your point. I left out a few important points though. First of all, I'm a passive person; your right about that. I am happy with myself at the moment. I'm probably happier than I ever have been. See, I used to be a total and complete drug addict. I dropped out of school because school got in the way of getting high. I've sold them. I've lost all trust from my family because I stole from them for drug money. I lost my liscense and got put on probation in 2 counties...and sooo much more. At a point in my life I lived in an empty coldasac in my truck. Stole everywhere I went and lost friends because i'd rip everyone off. I used to be the most selfish piece of shit ever.

After a period in jail I realized my wrongs and decided to make a change. I've become a totally different person. I've quit all drugs except some mushies every once in a while. I eat healthy, work out, got my GED, i start college in 2 weeks to get a masters in automotive technology so i can design cars. I am happy with myself now. but i'm still getting over it all. i mean, 5 months ago i couldn't imagine a day or even a moment where i wasn't high. lastnight i was at a friends house and i rolled him a nice fat ass blunt and had no desire to smoke it. (rolling blunts is an art to me). I've make a 180 turnaround on my outlook in life but at the same time, i don't regret one damn bit of it.
If I was from a rich family and had everything handed to me, I'd be so blind to the real world. I feel like seeing the world from the depths of hell has really braudened my prospective because one day when I have a secessful career doing something I love to do, I'll be  able to look back and remember sleeping in the bed of my pickup truck everynight, rain or shine. To know that I started from the bottom and worked my way up without shit handed to me will be the best part of it. you know what i mean?
the problem is, I'm an Aries. I want what I want now. I have no patience. Everything is finally coming together for me and I've grown so much that I'm proud of who I am and where I come from.

But besides just being happy with how much I've changed, I am more concerned in making a difference in the world. You know, I used to think about suicide alot. every single day. I truly hated myself. One day I had a vision.
My background involves a VERY abusive father in more ways than one. He died when i was 8.
But this vision that i had started out as me going through tough times in my life and then becoming a dad. I was the best dad the i could ever imagine. I wanted to give my son everything i never had. and then one day i was a grandpa. a very loving joyful grandpa who loved his grand son very much.

This has never left my memory because i truly feel that i saw my future flash before my eyes. This is what i'm on earth living for today. peace and love. To make it a better place.

I strongly feel that the reason i enjoy showing other people love is because i have never received enough. And losing my father plays a big role there.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3121267 - 09/11/04 01:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

but I still can't find an answer as to why I dream about fighting people so much. I've done it for years now.

One of the first fighting dreams a few years ago was where I was in a class room and a man walked in with a gun and everyone was scared but I stood up to him. I didn't care if I lost my life because I was fighting for a good cause. thats just the way i am. if someone pulls a gun out (which has happened to me before) I'm not going to run off and hide, I'll stand up. for what Is right and what I beleive in. I have a very strong basic self and see myself as a warrior fighting for peace.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3121505 - 09/11/04 06:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Last night i had a spectacular start to a lucid dream!  :cool:

In the middle of a night i lie awake and calm. Thats when i remember my 3rd eye kicked into action. I saw a small white sphere in the centre of my dark mindscape. In this sphere i saw details of physical surroundings. So i 'willed' this sphere to expand and fill all of my mindscape, it happened very easlily and i saw my old flat and i was siting by this window on the 6th floor. I felt facinated with the whole process and proceeded observing what was going on, i rememebr sitting there for a while, people walking below me. Then i lost my concentration and forgot it was a dream, and sort of went along on autopilot.

Its amazing how in waking state im so looking forward to LD with a 'things to do' list in my mind and when im there i was pre-occupied with staying in dream state that i forgot it was a dream in the first place!

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: [Re: cleaner]
    #3121507 - 09/11/04 06:28 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fungis_eata

I think i know whats your problem, dont play cowboys

You said it there yourself, if you lost your life that moment - pha like a paugh of smoke so what. Thats your attitide, think about it.

Then you said 'everyone was shit scared but me' yes every one else values their life and feels naturally frightened for it but you.

Now im only trying to help so if you dont agree thats fine

Another thing, you seem to belive that the world is a war zone

Repeat after me:

THE WORLD IS A SAFE PLACE

Next time instead of wacking the shit out of each other dream of an open field where your picking lillies and handing them out to strangers.

:laugh: :tongue: :crazy2: :cool: :smile: :blush: :laugh: :tongue: :wink: :tongue2: :sun: :rasta: :heart:

Edited by cleaner (09/11/04 07:43 AM)

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3124121 - 09/11/04 10:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I can understand where your coming from. But think about it like this:
If someone walks into a room with 50 people and starts shooting, would you hide behind someone else and wait for your turn to get shot and die as a coward? or would you give it your best to take him out and possibly save 50 lives.

I don't have a death wish; but I have a wish to save lives and make my surroundings a posative environment.

I personally would rather die happy knowing that I did my best, than die with regrets saying I could have, should have, and would have done this.
Wouldn't you?

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3124189 - 09/11/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yea..."you seem to beleive the world is a war zone"

Well, yes. I do. Whats going on in Isreal, Afghanistan, korea, saudia arabia, and quate? Whats going on in our own country? planes crashing into buildings, bombs, shootings, rapings, kidnappings, robbing, not to mention the drug war...Yes the world that we live in today is a war zone. I don't know where you live, but when I leave my house or car I have to lock my doors.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3125131 - 09/12/04 04:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

We're so off topic and I have a liking to this thread so if we can, lets show some respect and try to keep with the dream topic. If you're still interested in my insight on life as we don't know it, let me know and we'll talk elsewhere.

:popcorn:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3125462 - 09/12/04 09:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i can not cross my eys in my dream. it feels fake..
does one only observ dreams "through "one" eye" ? is it focus?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: [Re: Gomp]
    #3127488 - 09/12/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't know. Never tried it.

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3127498 - 09/12/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

there was a tall building with a spiral staircase going down about 25 stories.. I was at the top of the stairs and something was coming after me, so I started flying down them.. I was holding on to the middle pole and spinning around while going down.. my feet never touching the ground.

I have seen the exact same part of your dream many maaaany times.

--------------------

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #3127534 - 09/12/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A strange dream that I had almost ten years ago.

I was at the veranda of my grandparents summer house and I saw mt grandfather coming with his gardening tools and suddenly he dissapeared into the horizon. Then my grandmother came, smiled at me, and see dissapeared too into the horizon.
----6 months later my grandfather died. 3 months after that, my grandmother died.----

Also, about 14 years ago when I was sleeping in my bed and my other grandfather had died almost 5 months before that, I woke up to see him shake me with his hands firmly grabbing the top of my pyjamas and saying: "I am not dead!!! I'm alive! I'm alive!!!!!" and I could only see his face and all else was kind of...white....and then he dissapeared. And this, was definately NOT a dream. I was shaken physically.

But there you go, these are 2 of my stories...

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3128885 - 09/13/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fungis_eata said:
Oh yea..."you seem to beleive the world is a war zone"

Well, yes. I do. Whats going on in Isreal, Afghanistan,...

Hold it right there, you said it yourself. Its a very common mental dis alligment in the mental institutions. Trust me it is very common, in one form or another. Remember K-Pax, there was this woman that refused to eat because she thought she didn't deserve it since so many people are hungry!

Or how charities broadcast images of skinned to bone children in africa, influencing viewers to feel guilt. I was staying with a guy from Africa, i think Nigeria, couple of weeks back, when we brought up this subject to him he laughed his ass off because its so over exaggerated and not like they say in TV ads.
Thats what it really is in your condition - over exaggeration.

In the middle earth  these things happen. Its part of life.
Its very easy to slip down that road, even if you can't rationally understand it do your very own self a favour, don't let it bother you.

If you own any guns knifes machetes ammo explosives go and chuck it into garbage crusher, don't think just do it. You'll feel like a whole mountain is off your shoulders  :grin:

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3141514 - 09/15/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well I guess you COULD be somewhat right because you said "in one form or another." The reason It took so long to post back is because I was giving it some serious thought. I didn't want to come on here and be all defensive. I know your not on offence, so why would I? I see your point from where your coming from. The K-Pax thing... I'd conciter that to be too extreme also. But I see no problem or illness in being aware of your surroundings and taking care of them. I don't leave myself out so I can help the world. If I don't need anything then I would, but in most cases I tend to care for myself first, as most people do. So maybe I fell into the same catagory n a much smaller level. Who knows.

~:heart:Jon:mushroom2:~

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3142874 - 09/16/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Good on you mate

the bottom line is you can continue survival games and strugles or you can concentrate on the finer things life has to offer. Its up to you what you prefer, but at the end of the day option 1 means agony while option 2 is simply fun. Take it easy Jon.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies