Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ)
    #3120669 - 09/10/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Tonight I smoked pot with a very close friend of mine. He doesn't smoke to much because when he does smoke he gets very weird and unstable. I think he might have a mental problem becuase back in highshcool I had to take him to a gudicance counselor because he was very depressed.

After smoking tonight he started generally freaking out. He reminded me of myself and others having a bad trip on shrooms. Feeling really bad about yourself and feelings that your gonna die and all that jazz....

Have you guys seen pot effect someone in such a negative way that its almost a bad trip and they freak out. I could tell that this pot was more psychdellic then others I had smoked and better quaility. So could it have been the quaility fucking him up so bad?

Help me out shroomers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ) [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3120714 - 09/10/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, I'd say if it's particularly potent weed, that could cause a novice smoker to have a panic attack. Try talking him down and reassuring him next time, if there is a next time that is.

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3120737 - 09/10/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

He wants to try shrooms and I'm not going to let him near that. He claims that he used to smoke alot as a kid. Like he always tells the story that for his 13th birthday his friends got him thirteen 6 inch joints. Usually when we smoke he says hes never stoned and im stoned and smoked the same amount. I smoke more than him I do it about daily. He does it about monthly with me. But when the pots more psychdellic he turns into pretty much a schzio. But tonight I didnt even feel the pot and he was flipping out and I smoked much much more than him. So I guess he went into the night with a bad week or has been depressed lately

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ) [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3120884 - 09/10/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

He should not do mushrooms or any other mind altering substance. If he is still freaking out and you have a benzodiapene around (xanax, klonopin, valium, ativan) you can give him one to calm him down. Its an anti axiety.

They are highly addictive and in a pot scenario it should be used ONLY as a last resort.

He should not do drugs again and should see a doctor or therapist.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ) [Re: Barbi]
    #3121036 - 09/10/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

completely agreed

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds