Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I've never tripped on mushrooms before but I plan on it in the next few days. My question is, I read that neither the stem nor the cap has more psilocybin, but I've only heard of people ingesting the caps. Do people ingest the stem as well?