Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid.
    #3116601 - 09/09/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Background:

All of my Salvia experiences have been pretty weak compared to what would be ahead of me. I had smoked the regular leaf and 7X extract.
It did barely anything to me except for a tingly feeling and an altered sense of gravity. It was if gravity had taken the same level as the moon. Other than those little effects, there was no breakthrough.

Mindset and Setting:

My mood is very happy. My cousin Brett is down in Oklahoma with me and we were having a great time. My friend Michael called me and told me that he wanted me to try this Salvia extract, and that it was amazing. Brett had never tried Salvia, and was eager to do so. The experience would take place at Michael's friends house.

We arrived at the house in the early afternoon. Michael invited me and Brett inside to a back bedroom of his friends house. Michael smiles as he sees us, knowing that we were in for a life-changing experience. He said this Salvia was so potent it seemed like you were having a DMT flash. He packed in one full bowl of the salvia extract.

Experience:

(Time: 00 seconds) I take the biggest hit I can pull up into the neck of the bong, enough to cache the whole bowl. I exhale through my nose and clear the bong. The smoke has a heavy volume, and tastes sharp.

(Time: 30 seconds) As I exhale Michael tells me to just lay back. On my way laying back, The room began to move away from me. (Time is now non-existant.) In a card fanning motion, copies of the room kept falling away forming a spiral around me. I slowly became a part of this spiral. I felt as if I had been swallowed by a dark space and felt its huge size and emptiness. My face was pressed against the bottom of this void I had been sucked in to. I cannot lift my head because the gravity was very strong making me lay face down. It feels like I keep falling, almost the same feeling of a merry-go-round but at high speeds and vertically spinning, not horizontally. Visions appear to in front of me allowing me to glance inside my life's memories. I could see my parents holding my hand as a little boy when we took a trip to see the alamo. A blank room with nothing but a chair and window. Each memory had its own environment that I could feel like I was actually there. Entity contact is made, and I ask it how I get out of this place but it does not respond. Just a blank stare. Then I fall into the spiral again. It is like you are looking down into a book and keep falling through the pages, where each page is a different memory of your life that gets somehow "snapped" on to your face, then unsnaps and lets you keep traveling. More memories are passing by me, until I see the moment in my life where I took the hit of Salvia, and reached for that memory using my mind.
My arm is now inside and I reach for Michael and pull myself back in by his arm. I'm back in partially. Half of my existence is still spinning around somewhere in that void. Who am I? I do not know my name, or where I'm at. I am not aware of my body. The only people I recognize are Brett and Michael. Slowly I become more aware of my body, which is very sweaty and hot. I cannot speak at all. I had forgotten how to even open my mouth. I am now aware of a stoned feeling and am dizzy and uncomfortable.

(Time: about 6 minutes) Brett is terrified of trying it. He tells me my eyes rolled back into my head, and I looked at them with a blank stare like I was looking through them the whole time. Apparently I tried to get off the bed and on the ground but Michael had offered his hand to help me up. (Which I'm thinking is the time I pulled myself back in to this world.)
Brett tells me I kept repeating, "This is weird. This is weird."

(Time: about 16 minutes)

I feel almost normal, but not quite there. Brain feels very hazy and everything seems a little off. I share my experience with Michael and his friend. It felt similar to what I'd imagine an alien abduction to be. Although this is more like your mind travelling to the center of all existance, and merging with it.

Conclusion:

Salvia is a very, very powerful entheogenic allie. A very brutal and unforgiving self analyzing tool. My experience was a Near Death Experience. Coming back from that made me realize how happy I am just to be alive and that relationships and love are the most valuable things in life.

Edited by HidingInPlainSight (09/09/04 11:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
Re: 20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid. [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #3116668 - 09/09/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

good stuff man, great report, i get that same fanning type thing when i do it, and also this thing that pushes all over my body, like a big lead vest on the whole room, and it is moving over my body really fast, and i see my parents almost every time, great stuff
  :thumbup:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: 20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid. [Re: supra]
    #3117139 - 09/10/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty neat, I also have to agree on that "fanning" feeling.... It feels to me like my body divides up into vertical slices starting on the outside of my arms and working it's way in to the core of my soul.... And the visions I have seen have been clear, but I also see the real world at the same time - making things confusing, and usually makes me start laughing because I can't figure out what the hell is going on...! =) Being in two places at one time is tooooooo mmmmuuuuccchhhh....! I have only done it a few times, it almost leaves me with a dark feeling or impression when all is back to normal.... Kinda~ like it was all uncomfortable, but I can't quite figure out why....

ChoW~

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3118160 - 09/10/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

nice report
i always find it hard to report my salvia trips

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #3118164 - 09/10/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

this is the good old sally!
btw, what was the extract in the bowl?

FH

Male User Gallery
Re: 20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid. [Re: felixhigh]
    #3118305 - 09/10/04 11:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

it was 20x extract from IAmShaman.

OfflineKRISTINA
Stranger
Loc: UNITED STATES
    #3118634 - 09/10/04 01:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

MY TRIP WAS FUN! I WAS WALKING DOWN MY STREET AFTER I TOOK A BIG ASS HIT. MY FEET LOOKED AS IF THEY WERE 50 MILES AWAY. EVERYTHING I SAW LOOKED FAR AWAY AND IT FELT LIKE I WAS IN A CARTOON, OR IN A GAME. IT WAS ALL FUNNY. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!

--------------------
KRISTINA

OfflineKRISTINA
Stranger
Loc: UNITED STATES
    #3118653 - 09/10/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

HEY I GET THAT VEST THING TO LIKE THERES SOMETHING PUSHING MY BODY AND MY FACE FEELS REALLY FUNNY WHEN I DO IT. LIKE THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.

--------------------
KRISTINA

OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

Re: 20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid. [Re: KRISTINA]
    #3119084 - 09/10/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

TOO MUCH CAPS.

Anyways. I have had the "fanning" experience as well. It was in the backyard of an old home. When I saw the "fanning effect" I felt as if I was witnessing time falling into place. It was definately an eerie, yet interesting experience.

I have also had the experience (on salvia) that when looking at the grass it seems to be like a texture map from a video game. The same "tile" of grass (about 2 inches squared) spread across the whole black lawn.

Man, I have also had an experience that felt as if my body was fighting to split in two. Or that my soul was trying to pull out of my body, and that my perspective was that of my soul. As my soul pulled from my non-moving body I felt a rubbery resistance hold me back and eventually pulling me back into my body. This "soul pulling" experience began when I was standing in my backyard after a hit. My body felt like a statue, I could not move, and yet my mind was like "ok lets start walking around" but my body was saying "No."

Definately eerie and interesting. This was with 15x extract.

Edited by Darcho (09/10/04 02:59 PM)

Male User Gallery
Re: 20x Salvia trip report submitted to Erowid. [Re: Darcho]
    #3119265 - 09/10/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

There is just something that I can't quite figure out about the Salvia plane.

But I know there's something to it..  :shocked:

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #3119335 - 09/10/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you will never figure it out, i have tried so many times and have yet to figure it out. its like im right on it when i come back, funny, yet frustrating

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #3122860 - 09/11/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

IME salvia hasn't offered me much as to self analyzation. I wish that I could get what people often describe that they got out of thier experiences. My experiences have been closer to the feeling of being struck in the head by a mallet and suffering temporary brain damage lol. Anyone know if this stuff is harmful in a serious manner, my gf said that to her it was a lot like huffing. Not one of my favorites but think its awesome that others get what they do out of the experience.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale