Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
People blindly chanting "FOUR MORE YEARS!!!" over and over and over and over again like its "Seig Hail, Seig Hail, Seig Hail, Seig Hail" They were talking about Democrats like they are jews. He was telling the crowd to go take their Democrat friends out to the polls and tell them to vote for George Bush. It's unreal how Americans cant learn from what happened in Nazi Germany.
Nazi Party Facts
Sayings, mottos and slogans
* "Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!" "Hail to Victory". Common Nazi chant at rallies.
* "Germany, Awake!" (Coined by Dietrich Eckart, this was the title to one of their songs and put on all their banners.) (5)
* "The Jews are Our Misfortune!"
* "Down with the Catholics!"
* "Long Live Our Glorious leader!"
* "Today Germany, Tomorrow the World!"
* "Your Fatherland Is Called Germany! Love It Above All! Action Not Words!".
* "Germany's Enemies are Your Enemies. Hate Them With Your Whole Heart!".
* "He who Abuses Germany, Abuses You and Your Dead. Strike Your Fist Against Him!".
* "The German Always Before the Foreigner and Jew!"
* "Certainly the Jew is Also a Man, But the Flea is Also an Animal".
* "Believe in the Future! Only then Can You Be a Victor!" (3)
date votes in millions share
May 20, 1928 0.81 2.6%
September 14, 1930 6.41 18.3%
July 31, 1932 13.75 37.3%
November 6, 1932 11.74 33.1%
March 5, 1933 17.28 43.9%
-------------------- ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil 397 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]