Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

lol
    #311760 - 05/07/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

today in the car my mom was talking to me about my obsession with acid and shrooms (she doesnt think ive ever done them, just that im too obsessed with them) and she said "One day I'll let you meet somebody that has done acid and will tell you how it fucked up their life, its the most dangerous drug." i didnt even say a word about my truthful and firsthand knowledge of the drug...she would've went insane. i just sat there, laughing inside my head, while she rambled on about the LSD nonsense we are all told. sorry i just felt like posting this cuz i thought it was pretty funny how wrong my mom is about acid saying id be fucked up forever if i did it once...lol

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinec007jason
journeyman
Re: lol [Re: HB]
    #311766 - 05/07/01 08:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

LOL.. dude set her, striaght, dude .. don't let me down.. Tell her the truth, and offer a hit ! lol

I once had, a aunt that always talked about how bad it is, well needless to say i am a very provocative speaker. In the end, i got her to do it and she loved it. Find something that she wants in her life, more then anything else, .. for my aunt it was god, i told her, its very likely she'll see god, and pray with god. .. heh heh ,, she seen god!

BLOW HER MIND, TELL HER, ALLL OF THE TRUTH FACTS, AND NOT THE DARE BULLSHIT, ... BLOW HER MIND!

Edited by c007jason on 05/07/01 10:53 PM.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: lol [Re: c007jason]
    #311877 - 05/07/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i wish -- first of all my mom would never believe me over a dare officer even if i had good factual info...second i dont think that if i offered her a hit of acid she would accept, rather id be thrown out of the house...

We're all mad here...

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

#311885 - 05/07/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

alright since you can't offer a hit to here directly, you must operate in a more clandestine fashion. For example, during dinner, if she happens to run back into the kitchen to grab something, dont hesitate to drop a hit of acid in her drink. trust me she wont mind. then when she realizes she likes being fucked on acid she wont care anymore and then you can do acid and shrooms with your mom and everyone is happy. yay!

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

Edited by drunkgoat on 05/08/01 12:33 AM.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #311886 - 05/07/01 10:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well in that case give it to her without her knowing and when it starts to hit her tell her what you have done! LOL! I'm sure she will reconsider.... err maybe she won't but what fun it will be. hehe.. To some certain degree im glad i have parents who did lots of drugs when they were young. ;) I get the same freedoms right now that they wanted at that age.

Peace,
Droz

-- "Eat what shall be eating." --

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: lol [Re: Droz]
    #311891 - 05/07/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ya all of my friend's parents have done acid and weed and shit my mom is full on straightedge and my dad smokes weed currently often but would disown me of he knew i was doing it--go figure

We're all mad here...

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

#311897 - 05/07/01 10:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hahah thats fuckd

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

OfflineCDXX
    #311960 - 05/07/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Sean, you said to me and like 5 other people just the other day that you've only done acid twice. You've never done shrooms, and supposedly you quit tokin, although to my knowledge you weren't really that hardcore. Seriously you spend all your time researching drugs, and talkin about them, not actually doing them. I feel real jackass for saying this but seriously you are obsessed with shrooms and acid, and your mom knows you've tried it, if she didn't then she must be blind. You wear a shirt with a pot leaf on it, you chill with Kabby, and well, you talk about it, draw it, and all of the sudden stopped listening to punk and only listen to trippy sixties music. And I'm just sayin all this cause you're giving advice to people on this site, talkin about all of your experience, experience that you don't have. Dude you're gonna kill someone, people actually take the advice you give. But don't take this as some kind of insult, cause i don't do acid and i've only done shrooms once, the point of the story is to just chill. Peace out no hard feelins yo.

Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

--------------------
Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: lol [Re: CDXX]
    #311973 - 05/08/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

agreed -- i am overly obsessed with acid and shrooms but let me clarify a few things: yes i have only done acid twice on 2 and 3 1/2 hits, one hit was double dipped. i havent shroomed on a decent dose but i had 1 gram in my early days of stoning cuz i was too freaked out of it at first, i have yet to do it. i have done dxm, the other night (clarify that with evan if you want) and no i dont drink alcohol anymore. um did i miss anything...i dont think so...ok peace dude

We're all mad here...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: lol [Re: drunkgoat]
    #312161 - 05/08/01 08:32 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Drunkdog, suppose he does put acid in his mothers drink and she freaks out and ends up in a nut ward in some state institution.

Please do not be telling newbies to put drugs in their mothers drinks ofr in anyones drinks. That is not funny and is the kind of childish shit which makes it hard to get any drugs legalized.

I am really surprised that no one else responded to this thread in a proper manner.
\
It is wrong to dose anyone and any animal for that matter with drugs without their knowledge.

Suggesting something lkike this to someone else shows just how irresponsible you are.

Would you want someone to dose your sister or brother or even your mother or grandmother. "Boy she looked so cool in her rocking chair as she rocked right out the second story window into the opened cesspool right outside the window.""

Hehehehe>

"Wow that was cool"

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Edited by mjshroomer on 05/08/01 10:36 AM.

Offlineuncarved_block
journeyman

Loc: High Country
Re: lol [Re: mjshroomer]
    #312221 - 05/08/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Very true, mj. I was about to respond like you did. He/she's probably just kidding, but someone might take it seriously. People tripping who don't know they are tripping (or never have before - even worse) will think they are going crazy. It's cruel, and give bad press to things we like. These substances are all about goodness, love, understanding, and perspective. No fucking with people.

"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

--------------------
"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

OfflineGroYourOwn
Stranger
Re: lol [Re: uncarved_block]
    #312362 - 05/08/01 01:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I have come to the conclusion after my first 2 days at these forums that drunkgoat is a fucking moron. NEVER EVER LISTEN TO HIM.

--------------------
Pressure Cooker: $69.99
Sterilized Jars: $5.99
Spores: priceless

Help Support the FSR!
go.to/freesporering

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: lol [Re: GroYourOwn]
    #312503 - 05/08/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i think im a little smarter than to put a dose in my moms drink...besides thats wasting my acid

We're all mad here...

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

#312513 - 05/08/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

tell her she will respect your choice as an educated one, how old are yoU?????

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: lol [Re: hunterthompson]
    #312517 - 05/08/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

We're all mad here...

OfflineEntheonaut
"New andImproved !!
Loc: Lost in cyberspace..
Re: lol [Re: CDXX]
    #312543 - 05/08/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey man, CDXX that's a real beautiful sig, is that your own? If not, do you know who's quote?

-=Entheonaut

"Life is my Religion, The World is my Church" - Entheonaut

--------------------
Entheonaut

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #312550 - 05/08/01 05:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

16 is a little young to argue with your parents. They still have 99% control of your life at this point. Your on a different level then your parents. It's rather odd to grow up and notice how different your relationship with your parents gets. I've educated my mom on why I do everything I do. She accepts it all and has no problem with any of it. She worries all the time though, because one of my brothers has ruined his life with drugs. Though, she relises I am responsible enough to make desicions such as these on my own. One day, perhaps you can have the same relationship with your moms. Its simply wonderful. I've learned in life that if you need to hide something, then there is a problem. Maybe that problem is you. Maybe that problem is someone else. Maybe that problem is something..

Something to think about.. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineEntheonaut
"New andImproved !!
Loc: Lost in cyberspace..
    #312555 - 05/08/01 05:47 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

HeavenlybluE3113 wrote:
In reply to:

i thought it was pretty funny how wrong my mom is about acid saying id be fucked up forever if i did it once...lol

God, get used to it man. If I had a dime for every time I heard ignoranced spewed forthward in my direction about 'drugs', well, well, I would have a lot of dimes!

I myself, unlike a majority of ignorant and naive people in this world that are a slave to urban legends....sought out to educate myself first hand. Read all you can read about drugs, talk, explore, experience, and use common sense, and then this will give you the knowledge and power and credibility to have a logical debate over the facts.

-=Entheonaut

(God, if I hear somebody tell me that LSD has strychnine in it one more time.........)

--------------------
Entheonaut

Offlinec007jason
journeyman
Re: lol [Re: Hydro]
    #312720 - 05/08/01 09:29 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

LIke timothy leery he was a persavisve speaker, but i have to say that im pretty good with it.

Truly i love a Challenge, to anyone who talk about lsd beging, really destructive you your brain. If heard crazy stories like lsd, creates hole in one's brain. And lsd is this and that. These people who get soo fucked up from it, are people that aren't using there commen sense.

I mean there's a seriatian commen sence that you need to have in order to explore the world of drugs! If you don't have this YOU SHOULDN'T MESS WITH DRUGS, LET ALONE, PHSCADELICS!

OfflineCDXX
Re: lol [Re: Entheonaut]
    #312748 - 05/08/01 10:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

It's my quote from a short book I'm writing about the personal philosiphies of life that me and some friends share.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order