Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmb420

Re: I love you guys [Re: gratefulredhead]
    #310213 - 05/05/01 10:45 PM (23 years, 26 days ago)

Thank you my red-headed, green-eyed goddess. (That is what I will envision you as).
This thread started as something very low key and pertinent and you people have blown up. It is such a cool board why do these politics have to enter into ligitimate questions and posts?

Cant we all just hit a bong?

Peace and prosperity to all!

He who stands on toilet gets high on pot.

--------------------
He who stands on toilet gets high on pot.
Support the FSR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: I love you guys [Re: dmb420]
    #310341 - 05/06/01 04:32 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

Just to set the record straight, this is an old thread recounting a short time in history when taz and I disagreed on something. It's history.

There are no ill feelings between us now. In fact, taz might even come hiking on Mt. Elphie.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: I love you guys [Re: dmb420]
    #311512 - 05/07/01 04:41 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

I hope you're not calling me a red haired, green eyed goddess. Thats scary. I thought firewolf would conjure images of a mighty grey wolf with burning yellow eyes and a large aura of passionate flames around him.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I love you guys [Re: Crasher]
    #311545 - 05/07/01 05:16 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

I think we just hit a rough spot lately, I hope we can all move on and live happilly ever after....

Peace and good vibes :smile:

Offlinepl151

Re: I love you guys [Re: Thor]
    #311562 - 05/07/01 05:40 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

unfortunately im miserable at my school here, and this place is the one of my most fav realms for enlightenment. i can always connect with whats here and walk away with a smile on my face and hand in my pocket knowing that theres someone out there who knows what im thinkin about and maybe thinking the same thing. mmm hmm what a good feeling, to always know where to find an answer. if only we can all be friends, itd be heaven.
ps sorry only 3 bowls ;)p i dont understand hehehe

--------------------
the truth and reason for the above post has been diminished by its very beginning..holding no facts,, but squeezing every bit of fiction...

how 'bout a hug??...

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: I love you guys [Re: pl151]
    #311573 - 05/07/01 05:57 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah, I think Its just as much fun to come here and talk about growing, spirituality, etc. Then it is to actually look at your mycelium spawn. This is a great place to go, especially because no one I actually have physical contact with cares about these things. I used to hang out at the shamanism.com forum, but it shut down a year ago. now this is the "bumpin" place, the rise of a great new sub-culture.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale