Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: How often do you smoke weed on shromos? [Re: vc77]
    #3109000 - 09/08/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I usually smoke on the comeup, and I always smoke when I'm peaking.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: How often do you smoke weed on shromos? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3112581 - 09/09/04 07:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I used to smoke pot almost every day, then I slowed down because I hate being lazy, and it made me feel that way.  So now I smoke maybe 2 times a week when I don't have anything to do, usually in the evenings before bed.

When I'm shrooming though, I like to not smoke pot at all that day or eat, and then chow down on my shrooms and wait _until_ my peak and then smoke two joints or so to myself in quick succession, it usually intensifies any visualizations I'm having, or just rips any last threads of reality my mind might be holding on to.  At any rate, it increases the high, and I also smoke when I come down.  Never when going up because it clouds the shroom high from me IMHO.

So, in conclusion to my personal studies and experimentation, I have found the following to be true:

:mushroom2: = :rockon:

Shroom on.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: How often do you smoke weed on shromos? [Re: Silven]
    #3113030 - 09/09/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Most of the weed that I can get around where I live is crap and makes me gag. People are surprised to see me throwing up after a puff or two of smoke. That's why I will only buy weed if it looks really good and that's why I don't smoke often at all. Even really good weed makes me gag but it usually won't make me puke like bad weed. I'd much rather eat weed than smoke it any day, but that just isn't economical. Making hash is the next best option.

In short, weed makes me gag...I'd rather not puke up my shrooms.....so I don't smoke weed when I shroom.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds