Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Has this kind of thing happened to you or anyone you know?
    #3112979 - 09/09/04 12:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Wassup everyone, I'm finaly back on the shroomery after about two months of having a virus infected computer.

I only tripped once this summer and it was one of the most fucked up experiences of my life.

The trip report for this is extremely long, and I've attempted to write it, but just as I was about 3/4 finished typing it here, I pressed the back button by accident and all that was writted disappeared.  I don't really have the patience to write it again, for a little while atleast.

So anyway, for this trip I munched 3.5 grams of some POTENT mushies.  Me and some friends went to Centre Islans in Toronto at night.

To make a very long story short,  my trip was so intense to the point that I became delusional.  I came down off the trip, standing NAKED, infront of people that worked at the island.  My knuckles were cut up and very bloody. I had to get 10 stitches on my hand that night.

I don't know what happened,  I just know that my trip was TOO intense to the point where I couldn't handle it.  I don't how I lost control so bad and became so entirely immersed in the mushroom world.  I remember having CRAZY hallucinations where there was no difference between having my eyes open or closed.

My friends told me that I began acting strange at one point, and that I was getting very rough with them and I actually punched one of my buddies in the back of the head!  They also told me that I was running around in my tanktop, very pumped up and strong, and that I speared a tree.  I also couldn't even talk by this point.

I definately got my ass kicked by these shrooms.  I still don't really know what to think of this.  I definately learned my lesson, don't let your mind wander on crazy shrooms while you are lost on an island at 1 o'clock in the morning.

I munched 2 grams of shrooms about a month ago, but they were garbage.  I did not have any hallucinations of any sort, and I didn't get a feeling of being on shrooms.  Only slight breathing of objects.
I was pretty nervous eating the shit shrooms because I obviously never want to lose control like I did on the island.
I don't know whether to feel embarassed by this or not.  I'm not sure what to make of it. 

I love mushrooms, but I'm afraid something like that will happen again, which I NEVER want to happen.  Before I felt comfortable with mushrooms and that I could handle them pretty well.  I had actually only tripped 3 times before, and two of those 3 times were intense, including one 4 gram trip. I always felt enlightened after my previous trips, with a fresh new and loving perspective on things.  The island trip however, left me feeling empty and beat up, feeling like the mushrooms didn't like me and didn't want anything to do with me and simply kicked my ass HARD.

Any opinions on this would be great and I'm just wondering if anybody on here has had similar experiences, stories, or know someone who has had such a fucked up experience as I did on those crazy strong mushrooms.

Oh yea, my friends told me they were freaking out and didn't know what the fuck was going on.  They said I basically turned into an animal.    :mushroom2: :rocket: :confused: :eek: :sad:  :confused:

I need some kind of answers to put my mind to rest.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Has this kind of thing happened to you or anyone you know? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3113035 - 09/09/04 12:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a harsh experiance :crazy:
your dose was just too high for you I guess and you lost all touch with reality (It looks like I'm summarizing your post here :smirk:)
this won't happen on a lower dose, so I suggest you play safe and don't take big doses unless you know the strength of the shrooms.

I feel like an animal too while tripping (sometimes) it's awesome! I guess I feel like a tiger or other big cat like creature :laugh: :grin:

click for my music                  First release!   
        smooth chillout dub        Tales of the Green Dragon EP
prog psy and livesets                                       

older music: ambient and psydub

friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Has this kind of thing happened to you or anyone you know? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3113101 - 09/09/04 01:07 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

that's fucking crazy, some species of shrooms are more potent than others, but its not always possible to know what kind your taking, the first time I did shrooms I split 3.5g with 2 other people and all of us tripped balls, I know for a fact if I had eaten the whole bag myself, which was my original plan, I probably would have had a similar or possibly worse experience to yours. just be careful man

1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience