Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
Morning Glory?
    #3112453 - 09/09/04 06:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm having to buy 100 capsules online but its looking like the postage is gonna cost more than the actual capsules! So, in typical non-sensical fashion, i want to buy something else to go with them (thus spending more money i know). Is it worth me getting 25g of morning glory seeds? My only psychedelic experiences have been with shrooms so far... will these seeds just be a disappointment? Should I bite my tongue and go ahead with ridiculously priced postage?!  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Morning Glory? [Re: Zoso_UK]
    #3112461 - 09/09/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

skip the MG en go with HBWR seeds, way better. less nasty seeds to eat (5-10) and better results too :cool:

OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
    #3112796 - 09/09/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Zoso_UK,

I just recently did MG Seeds this past weekend and can certainly say they don't even compare to shrooms. First of all, for a good experience, you'll have to ingest about 400 of them and the naseua you will experience will be just awful.
Secondly, my experience didn't come close to my shroom trips. I mean, I was certainly tripping, but it was more like being drunk and on weed at the same time.
I can't speak for HBWR seeds. I've heard much better things about them.
I say go for it. You can never have too much knowledge/experience under your belt. Good luck!

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

OfflineKaptainK
Pirate Guy

Loc: over there....
    #3112804 - 09/09/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

FUCK SEEDS

I ate a fist full of HBWR seeds last year and it was the worst 6 hours of my life. There was NOTHING good about the experience at all.

If you enjoy shrroms keep doing them. To hell with poisoning yourself for a good time.

but, thats just my opinion and i could be wrong.

--------------------
A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but no one should be asked to handle this trip.

:samurai:

Offlinearray
diehard confederate
Female User Gallery

Loc: ya moms trailer park
    #3112821 - 09/09/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The MG/HBWR experience is sort of intense, but it's worth trying at least once, IMO. You have to be in the right setting and be prepared to feel sick during the first hour or two. Smoking some mj helps to combat nausea.

Another way of getting capsules is by going to a health food store or something that sells vitamins cheap. Sometimes you can get up to 200 capsules for a few bucks. The only problem there is that you will have to take out the ginseng or whatever stuff that is already in them.

OfflineKaptainK
Pirate Guy

Loc: over there....
Re: Morning Glory? [Re: array]
    #3114848 - 09/09/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The health food stores around here sell empty capsules with their bulk herbs - you may try one of those

there are also several places online you can buy empty capsules pretty cheap

here is one place - im sure there are tons more. search google that's what i did

http://www.cap-m-quik.com/

--------------------
A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but no one should be asked to handle this trip.

:samurai:

OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
Re: Morning Glory? [Re: KaptainK]
    #3115105 - 09/09/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the replies. unfortunately living in the uk means i don't have as many places to choose from as many of your americans :frown:

i decided to pass on the seeds this time... i still have about 30 grams (dried) of shrooms to get through :P i don't want to risk all this naseau either... i'm sure the day will come but not yet. it also occurred to me that spending extra money to make me feel better about the delivery charge is still.. spending more money!

i appreciate the responses. i guess hbwr seeds are my best bet instead of morning glory.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals