Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
The Mother Plant. Cactus rather.
    #3110382 - 09/08/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

is it best to keep one mother plant or cactus, and keep cloning it ( i guess), or is it best to buy a new plant cactus every time i want san pedro? i have a 3 foot stalk, and a baby thats about 8 inches i guess. is it easy to keep the 3 footer growing and popping babies from that? also... what would you rate the ease of growing these things. on a scale of 1-10 ( 1 being the easiest).
weed....
shrroms (cubes)....
peyote....
san pedro....
just curious. i want to grow san pedro, and peyote, but am unshure of the challenge of shrooms, or even weed. i have read on both, but that is nothing compared to experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: The Mother Plant. Cactus rather. [Re: kontron]
    #3110455 - 09/08/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

here is my opinion. pedros- if you want it to pup, top it. i would keep the 3 footer and get it huge if it were me. but cuttings would work too. peyote- the more the better. they are uber slow growers/maturers so the more you have the more you can use.
weed well. doesnt matter cause they grow so damn fast. if you have a nice strain and everythign worked great i would clone. but in my opinion, depending on the size of clone, seeds are just as fast...but you risk males.

i dont grow shrooms so i dunno.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: The Mother Plant. Cactus rather. [Re: kontron]
    #3110742 - 09/08/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I suggest keeping one 'mother plant' and making a cutting, taking the middle and leave the bottom to either sprout new pups or graft some peyote to. the top, let it heal, and root it. now you'll have 2 plants. It'll take a while to get another dose, but if over time you have enough going you should get one every so often. While you wait, buy a new plant, and do the same what that.

so to answer your question, do both.

Peyote and pedro may be the 'easiest' to grow, but they're also the most time consuming. Simply growing them for a quick fix wont do, you should actually have an interest in raising the cactus.

Weed, never have, friends have. Seems to be easy to do, hard to do right. Then.. you have the problem of consealing, smell, etc.

Mushrooms, if you take the time to do it right, and make a nice setup, and take good care of them, it's not too hard. you should be able to get good yields pretty quickly

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds