Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Herbal Plants for male health
    #3110280 - 09/08/04 10:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone know what kinds of herbs help to stimulate hormone production, specifically testosterone? I've heard that ginsing can help raise it. I'm not talking about plants that mimick hormones, but plants that help to stimulate the body into producing more. Any ideas?

Any other plants that could be useful? I've heard saw palmetto helps the prostate.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefrankz00
monkey man

Loc: mad house
Re: Herbal Plants for male health [Re: Funguy]
    #3112746 - 09/09/04 10:54 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I've heard that essential oils from Cuminum cyninum increases the fertility masculine (semen production).

Invisiblefrankz00
monkey man

Loc: mad house
    #3112768 - 09/09/04 11:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Essential Oil of Cumin- The Alchemy Workshop

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3114802 - 09/09/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ginseng will tend to balance your hormone levels (reportedly) if your testosterone is normal it won't raise it. Some people report good results with Tribulus Terrestris. Another herb called 'Tongkat Ali' or 'Long Jack' (Eurycoma longifolia) reportedly helps to increase testosterone - water based extracts are the traditional method of ingestion, regular powdered root doesn't seem to work as well (this stuff is expensive though).

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #3114898 - 09/09/04 07:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well to much testoserone will casue SERIOUS problems, affecting numerous organs :wink:

When to much testosterone builds up it converts to Di-hydro-testosterone, so for "male health" I would say take Saw Palmetto.

Because most mean arent lacking, if anything the have to much! :wink:, hence the deaths from nut cancer etc :frown: , Di-Hydro-Testosterone will wreak havoc on your organs if left unchecked.

Saw Palmetto brings this into balance, in fact its the best known herb for this, and if you want more testosterone because you are a young small guy and you want to work out or something, Saw Palmetto can help there to, as it will help you gain wieght and muscle, while keeping you at a healthy level of testosterone. :thumbup:

Are you a young guy??, do you think about pussy alot??,do you have  pimples??, irritability???

Then you have more then enough testosterone. :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden