Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping alone [Re: aGhost]
    #3123589 - 09/11/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have a hard time letting go while shrooming if someone else is around, which leads to a bad trip for me. The only person i shroom with is my g/f, because shes the only person i feel comfortable with. I find my trips are much better when alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Tripping alone [Re: J4S0N]
    #3124655 - 09/12/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

For the first few times I followed experienced friends' advice and had sitters and/or people tripping with me. I only lost it when I was alone because their advice lead me to believe I would be worse off alone...

My most recent trip was more alone, I was at home and my parents were asleep. My dad woke up and talked to me when they started kicking my ass and I kept it together very well, he knew nothing. :laugh: I went in my room, lit a candle, threw on some music, and meditated. It was one of the most fulfilling trips I've ever had. I've come to know the mushroom trip a bit more and can pull myself out of a bad string of thoughts... It's all about your head.

Don't trip alone on the first trip. That's my advice. Try tripping alone once you know what to expect, and make sure you aren't going to get walked in on... try spending a night with a friend with more forgiving parents.

As for the drug test, I've never heard of someone getting tested for shrooms. They are supposed to be out of the body within 24-36 hours if I'm not crazy... but I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

InvisibleFuzzt
Junglist
Re: Tripping alone [Re: aGhost]
    #3125384 - 09/12/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A bad trip is a good trip, and what freaks you out makes you stronger (although that's not always the case for everyone).

As long as your in a positive and safe environment I doubt you'll have a bad experience. And if things start to go wrong, turn your mind off and float downstream. Go with the flow and don't try to alter it, just enjoy it.

Oh and if your slightly scared of taking them, because you think you may have a bad trip then perhaps you are already in the wrong mindset.
You should look forward to the fun experience.

:mushroom2:

Edited by Fuzzt (09/12/04 08:27 AM)

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
Re: Tripping alone [Re: Fuzzt]
    #3128571 - 09/13/04 04:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ive only tripped alone one time (the last time I tripped), it was a little boring for me though. I find that tripping with people is a lot more fun. When I trip with my friends, I spend most of the time laughing, saying stupid shit and trying to get more high by smoking nugs.

Ive only had one bad experience tripping (and ive done it many times). By this time, I had already been tripping twice a week for numerous months and felt very comfortable with it. The stuff I got the week before wasnt potent enough (even though I took 4 hits of it, it was by far the worst acid ive ever done. I didnt get it from my regular guy) but anyway I figured Id need to take more the next time because I might have built up a tolerance. The following week I took 6 hits of the acid but I didnt realize how much better it was than the week before(this time got it from my reg guy). It was liquid dripped on candy. They cost me 5 dollars each but something I didnt know at the time was that they were double dripped and basically the equivalent of two qaulity hits each. This was the best liquid ive ever done. I would probably only rate the best gel tabs ive ever done above it. The anxiety I experienced when I was coming up was almost unbearable. I wasnt prepared for this strong a trip. When I hit my peak I started to kinda wig. We smoked a lot of schwag out of my bong and this intensified my trip. The 3/4th of a bottle of vodka I drank had no effect though. I didnt tell anybody that I was having a bad trip because I didnt want to be "that guy". YOu know, the asshole who is fucking up your trip because he is wigging. Im not that type of guy anyway. We went over to another buddies house and when we got there I decided I needed to go lie down and ride it out. I was getting some stomach cramps something I didnt normally experience. I think it might have been from all the anxiety I was having. I had a very long out of body experience where I could see myself laying lifeless on the couch, I think I saw the devil and I know I fell down a bottomless pit for what felt like forever. I was tripping so hard that for a brief time I thought I could be stuck in this state forever. Eventually though I was able to enjoy it (after I stopped peaking so hard). I went outside and smoked some more. The only negative part that remained were the stomach cramps but they were not nearly as strong. Had I been in a different environment, I seriously doubt I would have had a bad trip at all. Your environment (how conformtable you feel in it) plays a big role in your experience. It was certainly a mind expanding experience, a little scary but I handled it the best I could. I refused to be the asshole.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies