Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: Frog]
    #3109945 - 09/08/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I once befriended a prostitute that I got to know very well. I spent a good deal of time talking to her about life and what she and I wanted out of it. One day I asked her why she did what she did. The deal was that she was contracted for 6 months to work as a stripper/prostitute in Bosnia and in return she would recieve enough money to put herself through college back in Moldavia (SP) (close to Romania). She said that without that opportunity she would not have had a chance to go to school. She believed that it was worth it to be able to get an education.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: deafpanda]
    #3109974 - 09/08/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Of course there are consequences for treating sexual intercourse as a commodity. There are consequences for every thought, emotion, impulse, fantasy, desire and every other aspect of consciousness that arises within us, particularly if they are recurrent and trace 'pathways' in our psyches. There isn't a religion or wisdom-tradition on the planet that doesn't have particular regard for prostitution - mostly negative since, as I said, Sacred Prostitution no longer exists in the current era of humankind. Perhaps in the future, when Patriarchal religion becomes matched with Matriarchal religion, when Israel's YHVH will again be worshipped along with His Asherah - the Hebrew Goddess, then once again, as it once was in Solomon's Temple, Sacred Prostitution will be reinstated.

Sexuality can be Sacred (as in one's own Hierosgamos, in Holy Matrimony), or it can be Profane. My life is the Alchemical transmutation of Profane into Sacred, Lead into Gold, and this runs through all of my inner and outer life - particularly my sexual life.

Everyone is physically capable of performing hetero and homo sexual acts, but if one says 'yes' to the possibility of performing a homosexual act, not just in words but in intention and assumably with some desire to do so (money or not as motivator) than at the very least one must necessarily admit to bisexual tendencies. Nobody is going to offer me money for sex, but my consideration of the possibility of homosexual sex belies some degree of homosexual fantasy plain and simple.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
    #3110000 - 09/08/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Only for love.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3110004 - 09/08/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A hitman doesn't have to be a murderer on the side :smile:

--------------------

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3110019 - 09/08/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Of course there are consequences for treating sexual intercourse as a commodity. There are consequences for every thought, emotion, impulse, fantasy, desire and every other aspect of consciousness that arises within us, particularly if they are recurrent and trace 'pathways' in our psyches.

There is meaningful sex, and there is non-meaningful sex. If I choose to attach significance to something, it has significance. If I don't, it doesn't. There are no negative consequences, in my opinion, of treating some sex as meaningless. Drunk sex in nightclub toilets is as meaningless as it gets, but its just a bit of fun. There's nothing morally wrong with it, if its consensual, nothing my psyche needs to repress, nothing my conscience will haunt me for.

I am intrigued, though, as to what you think the actual mechanism for this assault on ones inner life is. I mean, if my rational mind sees nothing wrong with it, my emotions are not offended by it, what judge knows a priori that it is wrong and brings these consequences?

Quote:

Everyone is physically capable of performing hetero and homo sexual acts, but if one says 'yes' to the possibility of performing a homosexual act, not just in words but in intention and assumably with some desire to do so (money or not as motivator) than at the very least one must necessarily admit to bisexual tendencies

Hmm...I think you are using a weird definition of bisexual. To my knowledge, a bisexual person has an actual desire to have sex with both genders. While I have no desire to have sex with men, I would for money. Call me greedy or shallow, if you will, but I don't think that makes me bisexual.

I mean, I am not a golfer, and I have no desire to play golf, but I would play golf for money. This goes for almost anything.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3110105 - 09/08/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deafpanda said:
Jux has it spot on, I think.  I'd have sex with anything for money, if the price was right.  I'm not sure how much, but if a guy waved a grand in my face I'd have to think about it.

Whore!!  :grin:

Quote:

My body is a temple, but its my temple and I will use it as I wish.  I don't believe in a judging god/force, you see, it doesn't make sense to me.

I don't judge anyone for the choices they make in life.  And for the sake of honesty, I was in a stripper bar in Houston on Friday night.  :grin:  I love a naked female body.

But I personally couldn't use my body for sex, for money.  It just feels wrong.  I'm still not absolutely positive yet as to "why". 

I don't even know if God judges people like that.  So I'm certainly not going to.  Not my place. 

Quote:

To Frog (or anyone else who wouldn't whore themselves out :smile:): how is this different to other activities that you may be paid for which you would normally not consent to?  Do you feel that the act of sex is sacred?  If so, why?

As I said earlier, there seems to me to be a difference between being a prostitute and being a professional person.  I would feel bad about myself for taking my clothes off for someone, whom I don't love, and having sex, for payment. 

However, I have no problem keeping my clothes on and selling my services for payment, in my job.  There's a big difference.  There's something niggling at the back of my brain, and I just can't figure out what it is.

Yes, sex to me is sacred.  I'm not going to push my beliefs on anyone.  As Markos said, there are guys who will never get close to a beautiful woman if he didn't pay for it, or go to a stripper bar.  So if there are women willing to do it, and men willing to pay for it, I'm not going to spoil the party.

But I believe in two people being in love, and the most deepest intimacy is the act of intercourse (and whatever else goes along with it).  Sex for the sake of sex, or for the sake of money, is just wrong.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3110146 - 09/08/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I would have to agree that having anal sex with a guy, if I was a guy, would not make me a homosexual. But the dilemma was that these two guys were both very heterosexual, so offering them a woman, and saying she would pay them, well, of COURSE they would do it!

But what about something that you feel strongly against, could you do it for money?

If I feel strongly against having sex for money, I'm not going to do it no matter how much money is offered. Good for the girl that someone mentioned, that she had sex for money in order to pay her way through college.

I just think it is demeaning to a person to have sex for money.

I will probably have to go do some research to figure out why I think this way. Do you think it has anything to do with our culture? When I was in high school, a girl who would "do it" with guys was a slut. Her reputation was ruined. That was about 25 years ago. What's it like these days?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
    #3110173 - 09/08/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

But I believe in two people being in love

Me too

Quote:

and the most deepest intimacy is the act of intercourse (and whatever else goes along with it). 

Agreed

Quote:

Sex for the sake of sex, or for the sake of money, is just wrong. 

And this is where I disagree...you see, I draw a distinction between sex for fun and sex for love.  Although the latter is fun too.  I just see it as a fun activity that takes two people, something that I can't do on my own (or at least not as well  :evil:), just as long as the other person is aware of this thats okay with me. 

Alternatively it can be an intensely intimate and personal thing between two lovers.  Set and setting, LOL :smile:

Each to their own, though.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
    #3110216 - 09/08/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

But what about something that you feel strongly against, could you do it for money? 

I don't think I could kill.  In fact I'm pretty sure I couldn't.

To be honest, there's not a lot I wouldn't do for money.  Anything that would kill or seriously hurt people present or future I wouldn't do for any amount of money (unless they agreed to it, then I might).

Quote:

Do you think it has anything to do with our culture?

Probably a little, but I think everyone finds non-consensual sex faintly disgusting, its just that people have different price threshholds for it :smile:.

Quote:

When I was in high school, a girl who would "do it" with guys was a slut. Her reputation was ruined. That was about 25 years ago. What's it like these days? 

Girls that "do it" with lots of guys are still seen as sluts, but the attractive ones are popular, the ugly ones are dirty bitches.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3110293 - 09/08/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no I wouldn't have sex with a guy for any amount of money.

satan's little business cards would not even be close to worth taking it up the arse. :grin:

is sex for money wrong???  no, I wouldn't be one to say that at all.  I can only speak for myself, and I wouldn't ever pay for sex, cause love is free!  :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3110307 - 09/08/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I don't even know if God judges people like that"

i know this is a little offtopic...but why would god put coniditions on poeple (ie judge them)

if it has infinite wisdom, and love, then why would a powerful being like that judge us?

doesn't make sense to me :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3110589 - 09/08/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well..

I'm going to say I wouldn't take a man-meat suppository for money.

But if I actually saw $100 million in front of me? WTF who knows. That's more money than I could -ever- spend, I'm not exactly the sort of person who buys things often. Honestly I don't know WHAT sort of factors would come into play in making my decision and I don't really want to think of them. Eck.

Money for sex.. not a problem in my book, but then again, I look of it less like buying a cheeseburger and more like putting a Fiver in the dish at church -- not paying for the sex, but paying because you need some way to show appreciation.

I really doubt that's the general view of things though.

"Fat chicks need lovin too.. they just gotta pay[\i]."

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3110723 - 09/08/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I don't even know if God judges people like that"

I know it is common for people to think of God as a fellow sitting on a throne somewhere watching everything, eyeing the price of Hondas this year. But that is not so. If you understand the metaphysical truth of the world, you will see God more as an energy than as a person.
The God-force is not involved in human emotion. In other words, God has no emotional attachment to owning a new digital-diddly that opens the cat flap in the front door, or place value over what you choose to lodge in your anus.

Here is a great analogy, considering the notion that every natural fact is symbolic of a spiritual fact:
The sun rises beyond the horizon and shines upon all of the world, upon the just and the unjust.. with equal radiance. The beams touches the faces of the guilty with equal blinding brilliance as it gives to the innocent. The luminosity gives all it's energy fully and equally to all beings. This, is the Grace.. of God. The Tao. Nature sustains and gives value to nothing, as does the energy of God that is within all of us as our essence.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3110764 - 09/08/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm going to go ahead and say I'd do it for the price of one billion dollars, IF the guy meets the following conditions:

1. No STD's
2. Not too big
3. Uses lots of lube
4. Is gentle
5. Doesn't last too long
6. I never have to see or hear about him again

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #3110909 - 09/08/04 10:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

First of all I believe anything that has to do with money is wrong unless it is used for the necessities that mankind needs so that necessities are worthless and mankind can focus on better things.

Giving Anal sex is my favorite and I have never received. I especially enjoy getting oral after anal. This makes me think about the 70s and 60s when AIDS didn't exist. I swear if I was alive then I would put my seed in every single girl I met!! Love and sex do not go together as much as people believe in my opinion. I feel sex is more of a fleshy material thing and love is more of a spiritual emotional thing. Thats probably why my relations do not last that long....Too bad more women are freaks.

Freak n. - Defined as 1. not prude 2. open to anything 3. will do it so it feels the best

Hey Frog I wanna become a lawyer, any advice? PM me

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3111043 - 09/08/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

a

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:10 PM)

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3111198 - 09/08/04 11:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe you should just love your body more. Being naked is fun  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3111305 - 09/08/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

These are the discussions my friends have, or the people I also work with have, wtf is up with that? Always these crazy "circumstances".

" would you let a guy stick a beaver in your but, while you were sucking on the schlonge of a horse?"

Random friend, " id do it for that cigarette!"

Other random friend, " no way, at LEAST a million dollars"

Next Guy , " wtf is wrong with yall?"

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3111324 - 09/08/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I'm going to go ahead and say I'd do it for the price of one billion dollars, IF the guy meets the following conditions:

1.  No STD's
2.  Not too big
3.  Uses lots of lube
4.  Is gentle
5.  Doesn't last too long
6.  I never have to see or hear about him again

LMFAO!!!

Okay, so you're a high-priced whore.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3111360 - 09/08/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
These are the discussions my friends have, or the people I also work with have, wtf is up with that? Always these crazy "circumstances".

" would you let a guy stick a beaver in your but, while you were sucking on the schlonge of a horse?"

Random friend, " id do it for that cigarette!"

Other random friend, " no way, at LEAST a million dollars"

Next Guy , " wtf is wrong with yall?"

Yeah, I hear ya.  Funny part is that when me and those two guys were discussing this, me and one of the guys were really getting carried away.  It was the guy who would only let one guy do him that finally said, "WTF is wrong with you two???"  :grin:  "Are you perverts?"  :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds