Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
This thread is not about anal intercourse!!!
    #3108735 - 09/08/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Or maybe I should have titled the thread, "Is there anything wrong with being paid to have sex?"  :grin:

I was having a meeting with these two clowns, er, I mean, associates today, and even though attorneys are usually moral, ethical human beings, somehow we got into this discussion on what is the least amount of money you would take to have sex with someone.

I said I would not take any amount of money for sex.  Of course they scoffed at me.

I asked them how much money would they want to be paid to have sex.  I told these two guys that it couldn't be a girl paying them for sex cuz that would be too easy.  They would probably just be happy to get laid and wouldn't care if she didn't pay them.

I told them it had to be sex with a guy, anal style.  :grin:  One of the guys said that if he was given $100 million, a guy could do  him, and that guy's whole neighborhood could do him, too.  The other guy said that he would let at least one guy do him for $100 million.

So they were pretty graphic for a while, but then they came back to me, and for what price would I have sex with someone.  I stood my ground.

They said that I basically "whore" myself out for money because I make appearances for other attorneys.  I said that there is a difference between using one's talents as marketable commodities to earn a living, and being a prostitute or whore.

They said that prostitutes are talented, too.  :grin:

I explained that money doesn't matter.  (Didn't we have this conversation last night???)  I would feel soiled if I had sex for money.  I would rather earn money by working for it.

But then I came down to the bottom line (I think it's the bottom line):  Is sex for money wrong? 

I have my focus for why sex for money is wrong on the bible, which says not to have sex outside of marriage, basically.  So I don't sleep around.  But I realize that many of you don't believe in the bible. 

Is there another reason that having sex for money is wrong? 

I tried explaining to these guys that we are really spiritual beings inside these physical bodies, and that we should treat our bodies as temples for our souls/spirits.  By having sex with someone just for money, or even just for pleasure, are we not dirtying our temple? 

Just like we shouldn't put things such as nicotine, alcohol, and such in our bodies that contaminate, isn't having sex with different people another type of contamination?  I've read that when you have sex with someone, you are having sex with everyone that they had sex with.  Eeeewwwww.

So.  To all genders here:  Would you let a guy have sex with you for money?  :grin:

And if so, how much money? 

And if not, why not?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Edited by Frog (09/13/04 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: Frog]
    #3108751 - 09/08/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
the bottom line (I think it's the bottom line): Is sex for money wrong?

How can it be wrong to pay for something which is given away for free?

Quote:

Would you let a guy have sex with you for money?

I'm a guy. No, because it's not something I would be comfortable with and would end up regretting it.

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #3108796 - 09/08/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

passion isnt dirty.

money might be.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3108809 - 09/08/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

In my view, there is no wrong. So the answer to your question is no

(I'm sorry my view's not helpful for the discussion :wink:)

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3108836 - 09/08/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Another question comes up which is; what's the difference between someone who would have sex for money and someone who wouldn't?

Anyway, I would feel that cack every time I spent the money.

Just couldn't do it.

The only stipulation would be if the entire Earth was signed over to me and I could make it nice again. I'd take one in the ass for you guys. :ooo:

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3108843 - 09/08/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:

The only stipulation would be if the entire Earth was signed over to me and I could make it nice again. I'd take one in the ass for you guys. :ooo:

:thumbup:
ty.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3108904 - 09/08/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:

Ahahahaha.. That's golden, man.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3108932 - 09/08/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Revelation:  How can it be wrong to pay for something which is given away for free?

What do you mean??  I'm not really talking about having free sex between two consenting adults, but I suppose we can go there if you want.  :grin:  It can't be free if you're paying for it, as my question suggests. 

Revelation:  I'm a guy. No, because it's not something I would be comfortable with and would end up regretting it.

Revelation!!!  ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!!  Did you miss that part???  :grin:

Bleak:  passion isnt dirty.

money might be.

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!! 

Deff:  In my view, there is no wrong. So the answer to your question is no

But would you "feel that cack every time [you] spent the money?" (hehe)

TheHateCamel:  The only stipulation would be if the entire Earth was signed over to me and I could make it nice again. I'd take one in the ass for you guys.

Thank you, HateCamel!!  :heart:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3108943 - 09/08/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Jesus said it that it doesn't matter what one puts into the body. If you'll recall, Jesus did drink his wine, and it was good. And seeing as how having sex is an act of pleasure, well, I just can't buy into that whole "soil the temple" bull.

But, let's ignore the bible completely, as it is a waste of my time. Let us instead focus on your question of right and wrong. Prostitution is the oldest institution known to humanity, outdating even aggriculture. It is part of human life, the exchange of sex for goods, services, or currency. Many of the earliest females of our species could be viewed as prostitutes, exchanging sex for protection and meat. I don't see how it could possibley be wrong.

The other question, would I sleep with a guy is more akin to would you, as a female, have sex with another woman for money. Completely a different situation. For the question to be fair, it should be whether I would have sex with the opposite sex for money. The answer is yes, if someone thought I was worth paying for, then why not?
But, if you insist on having the question answered, yes, I'd have sex with a guy for money. Realistically, to endure an hour of disspleasurable activity for a large amount of money that is otherwise difficult to obtain sounds ideal to me. Hell, I'd do it for a grand, easy.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: jux]
    #3108988 - 09/08/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Hell, I'd do it for a grand, easy."

You sound like a cheap date.  :grin:

In response to the rest of your post...

I would feel dirty.  But why would I feel dirty?  Is it due to the indoctrination I underwent during childhood, being raised Catholic, and then being Christian? 

I would have to disassociate my mind from my body in order to give it to someone for money.  I don't think I could do it.  You could give me the most gorgeous man in the world.  Hell, make it Brad Pitt.  I couldn't go to bed with him for money.

There's just something wrong with using your body to obtain money, even apart from God and the bible. 

Maybe it's because even animals can rut.  Animals don't have to use higher thought processes to figure out how to survive in this world.  Yes, 100 Million dollars is a lot of fuckin' money.  I'd rather earn it by using my intellect than using my body.  It seems cheap to obtain it by using one's body.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet Happy Birthday!
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #3109049 - 09/08/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

but isn't it equally as 'cheap' to use one's intellect to earn the money?

what makes intellect > sexual prowess  :confused:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: Muppet]
    #3109110 - 09/08/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

(Keep in mind that I am trying to figure this out, myself.  So I will discuss and argue, but I'm not absolutely sure about my position yet.  :shrug: )

It would seem to me, as I stated in my prior post, that even animals "do it".  I don't think it takes much intelligence to get laid. 

However, it takes quite a bit of intelligence to go to college, get a degree, and enter a career.  It also takes stamina and drive and other character assets.

What does it take to have sex?  How many different ways can you give a blow job?  How many ways are there?  How many positions are there in bed?  I mean, seriously, I like sex, it's a lot of fun, but has anyone ever gotten a degree in "Sex"?

If there are any hookers in this forum, I'd like to hear from you!  Join in!  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: jux]
    #3109303 - 09/08/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Realistically, to endure an hour of disspleasurable activity for a large amount of money that is otherwise difficult to obtain sounds ideal to me.

How would you know if it's displeasurable if you haven't tried? That's like saying: I bet I wouldn't enjoy burning something and inhaling the fumes.

For a hundred million dollars? Sure, if the movie rights aren't included in that amount. If you consider selling yourself to earn quick cash unethical, you'll have to consider promoting your career by dressing sexy just as unethical, because in both cases people are improving your situation because you appeal to their carnal desires.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

OfflineMuppet Happy Birthday!
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #3109366 - 09/08/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

this whole idea is intellectually bankrupt to begin with  :tongue:

for anything like this to actually happen in real life - *someone* would have to be willing to pay X amount of dollars to have sex with someone...and the person they chose to hand their money to would have to 'earn' that money in some manner or another - be it by natural looks alone, or meticulous matience of their body, or years of practicing the perfect techniques to get guarenteed results no matter what the circumstances, or whatever

much in the same way as anyone wanting to make that kind of money pursuing the intellectual route would have to (as you mentioned earlier) go to college, get a degree, enter into a career, and so on...

many people take the route you're talking about, and few are ever worth a hundred million dollars (even after years and years and years of total commitment) yet alone able to achieve that kind of money in one fell swoop

many people are prostitutes, and few are ever worth a hundred million dollars (or whatever other exhorbent amount of money you'd wish to substitute) yet alone able to achieve that kind of money in one fell swoop

you're argument for intellectualism vs sensuality deals primarily with the time/energy/effort that is put into working one's way up the ladder of success...but you fail to realize that this same 'structure' works with all things regardless of their nature

believe it or not - there are actually high dollar prostitutes out there that will bring in several thousand dollars a night...they take their jobs very seriously, they work hard to move up into those types of positions (through networking with powerful people) they put a whole ton of effort into insuring their customers get the best quality entertainment money can buy...but most importantly - they remain very professional throughout the whole ordeal

the means one takes to make their money isn't what matters - it's the way they present themselves, the effort they put into it, and so on and so forth that truely sets the professionals apart from the amatures

some random inexperienced 'whore' being handed $100mil for a few hours of work would be roughly equivilant to dragging some bum off the street, asking him to fill out a simple questionair to determine his intellectual competency, and then simply handing him a fat paycheck for spending a couple of hours to prove he knows the basics of accounting

how many ways are there to crunch numbers after all  :smirk:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: Muppet]
    #3109701 - 09/08/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Jux has it spot on, I think.  I'd have sex with anything for money, if the price was right.  I'm not sure how much, but if a guy waved a grand in my face I'd have to think about it.

I mean, what's the worst that can happen?  It's just a bodily sensation after all.  Easy to dissasociate yourself from it.  That guy who said $100 million is kidding himself.  Unless he's already filthy rich.

I mean, a short period of discomfort for a lifetime of not having to work should sway any rational being.

My body is a temple, but its my temple and I will use it as I wish.  I don't believe in a judging god/force, you see, it doesn't make sense to me.

To Frog (or anyone else who wouldn't whore themselves out :smile:): how is this different to other activities that you may be paid for which you would normally not consent to?  Do you feel that the act of sex is sacred?  If so, why?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3109745 - 09/08/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Three-fiddy

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: deafpanda]
    #3109800 - 09/08/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't do it because being filthy rich is not that important to me, and is certainly less important than whoring out my physical form for the root of all evil.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3109823 - 09/08/04 07:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've discussed a similar vein with my Lady about strippers and their clubs in Miami. In my entire life I've probably been in a strip club maybe a dozen times, and once was to educate a 31 year old childhood friend who had Never seen a naked woman! Other times were with out of town friends, my brother, or my Lady. I showed her another point of view about feeding these girls a stream of money.

I asked her to look at a lot of these men. It was pretty clear that many of them, from the looks of 'em, were never going to have the pleasure of being so close to a beautiful naked woman, and they were in truth starved for that honor. Yes, honor. There was a long period in the history of ancient cultures when the Goddess in the form of Venus or Aphrodite or Ishtar was venerated. Intercourse with one of her Priestesses was a Hierosgamos - a Sacred Marriage. Even today, I saw 'Cathouse II' about the brothel in Vegas, in which a 'john' tells the blond the next morning: "You'll have to convert," in semi-jest, but the paunchy Jewish client was obviously 'smitten,' 'enamored,' 'infatuated,' perhaps even 'in love' with his $2000.00 per hour goddess.

Without delving into the psychological and spiritual handicaps of today's secular, rabidly materialistic strippers and prostitutes, I can tell you from the perspective of a man who loves feminine beauty that although I have never done so, if I had to pay for That which I considered Feminine Beauty (I'm not speaking of Love here), I would probably do so. It is not banal lust - I know guys who will f**k anything human and female that presents herself. I realize that women also appreciate the beauty of the male form, but I do not get the same depth of need for male beauty that males get from the female form. It is as much an admiring as a desiring, as much elevating of the heart as it is erecting of the penis, as much awe as it is lust.

I haven't answered your question, but there will always be those who will sell their bodies, and for relatively little, compared to the consequences to one's inner life. No one is gonna pay your clowns anything for sex, but I wonder what they're revealing through the safety-fantasy of 100 Million, that one secretly fantasizes about an anal gang-bang, whereas both have it in their minds to practice sodomy, but camouflage it with an absurd condition? Hmmmm. Feel free to pass on this bit of analysis to the clowns. Did I say 'anal-ysis'? Oh yeah, I'm a therapist. Whoops, did I say 'the-rapist' ? Whoops again, better quit while I'm 'a-head.' Oh no...

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: What price for anal intercourse? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3109869 - 09/08/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I haven't answered your question, but there will always be those who will sell their bodies, and for relatively little, compared to the consequences to one's inner life

But that's the thing - I don't understand what possible consequences there could ever be to your inner life. I'm certain there wouldn't be any for mine.

Quote:

but I wonder what they're revealing through the safety-fantasy of 100 Million, that one secretly fantasizes about an anal gang-bang, whereas both have it in their minds to practice sodomy, but camouflage it with an absurd condition?

Are you saying that because I would accept money for gay sex I am a closet homo? Does that mean that people who work for money secretly really want to work?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3109878 - 09/08/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"the bottom line (I think it's the bottom line): Is sex for money wrong?"

I don't keep company with prostitutes, and I am married, but the answer is no.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds