Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Job Interview. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3108417 - 09/08/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Restaurant manager! I won't go into detail...but I love being boss and I can't wait to go in there and do my thang.
What kind of job are you getting?

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Job Interview. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3108432 - 09/08/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Cool. Have fun. Well, i am still yet to fill out the application. BUT I know this lady and i was talking to her and she was asking if i needed a job or wanted to volenteer. For volenteering she brought up the humain society and i looked into that. But she knows the owner to this grocery store and he asks her for recomendations of people and she recommended me as a good worker and shit. I would really be doing petty stuff like cart pushing, bagging, cleaning, stocking, crap like that most likely but she said that he's really nice and is generous with raises and promotions and what not. And she said if she recommends me I will most likely get the job, and shes recommending me so yeah.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3108446 - 09/08/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Right on! Well..good luck with that.  :goodluck:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Job Interview. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3108466 - 09/08/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:lurker::whip:

thats for when all your workers are standing around talking.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3108539 - 09/08/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I was a manager for 5 years at another rest. Being boss is what I do best! I love being in control!  :whip:

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Job Interview. [Re: funkymonk]
    #3109095 - 09/08/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Good Luck! I just got back from mine 20 minutes ago. I think it went pretty well. I have to go and take a test and stuff and they talked about doing a criminal recored and credit check on me so that may be a good sign. I got interviewd by two people which was a little different too, but both were easy going.
*crosses fingers*

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3109768 - 09/08/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well, It was done with many hours ago, but I've been busy as hell. Just got home. It went super good...She was talking like I already had the job alot, which is either to make me feel better, or her slipping up...I'm pretty sure I nailed it though, only one question stumped me for abit.
"What hypothetical occurance might happen that you could see yoruself using your problem solving skills and your open-mindness."
I was going to say well if some big shot wanted me to score blow for him, I'd do that. haha

But I just used a valet parking scenario. :P

So I guess i'll find out before this monday if I get it or not. If I do accept the job, I miss a two week job in which I'd be making $3000 approx. :frown:

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#3110756 - 09/08/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The tough questions I got asked were " What is your weakness in your last job" This slipped me up because I wanted to just say my current weaknesses being that I didn't have the direct experience for my new job.
The second was "what is your old bosses biggest weakness?" I told them about how she would spontanously change the scheduled hours.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: Job Interview. [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #3111369 - 09/08/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yea, changing scheduled hours sucks bad.
you come in and there's a note saying your schedule has been changed.
is that even legal, wtf.

I had 4 days planned to go camping, came in for my last day before my 'holiday' and my day's off were staggered.. work, day off, work, day off. It's just not right.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#3149956 - 09/17/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Got the job(service rep at a credit union) and am really liking it. Hope your job changing is going good too if you didn't get the position.

--------------------

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: Job Interview. [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #3149970 - 09/17/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

woa, this is damn old.
Um, well I didn't get the Evening Manager postion. They said I had too little managing experience, and in all honestly I told her it would of been a huge learning curve. I also told her i didn't like the hours...so whatever, I was happy I didnt get it.

a) my supervisor got it, so his job is available.
b) I would of missed out on two weeks of work at a different job. where I can make crazy money doing nothing. (i start monday)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom