Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinericelicker
The Dude'sImaginary Friend

Loc: The Yard
Fuckin stupid as fuck
    #3108244 - 09/08/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So I made a poll in cultivation. It got deleted after 9 votes. I checked to see if any moderators had posted on it, and Mr Castanza had said no STAL. I said WTF? I've never heard of that, so I PM'd him and Magash. No response from either one. Cool.

So I did a search for no STAL. I found another poll which had been deleted by one of those mods. Of course there was NO EXPLANATION just a simple statement that it is tradition for EVERY poll to have a no STAL option so that poll got deleted.

Here's what I don't get: If you never make it clear what no STAL is, NEVER make any reference to it in the forum rules, don't answer PMs asking what's going on, and IT IS possible TO MAKE A POLL without no STAL - HOW CAN YOU EVER DELETE/LOCK A THREAD for not having a no STAL option WHATEVER the fuck that is anyway.

Just change it so that whatever no STAL is get automatically included in EVERY single poll.

Makes sense right?

*sigh*

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
5 thumbs down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: ricelicker]
    #3108318 - 09/08/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Since we already went over this in OTD, here's a recap of what I said in that forum. This is mostly conjecture, on my part, and maybe the Moderator can provide the specifics, but everything I said still applies. The Moderators are in charge of running their forums, and hence, they can take any action they wish to provide for the smooth operation of their forum based on their own instincts and style of management -- that is why we appoint them as Moderators.

Quote:

Papaver said:

STAL is simply the "I am Sir_Tokes-A-Lot" option. It's a long running gag at the shroomery.
What really went down, is that the Moderators of that forum deemed whatever post/poll you made to be inappropriate for that forum. That happens occasionally, and I support the moderator's right to run their forums as they see fit. That's why we appoint moderators in the first place.
Sorry your poll got deleted, but the they evidently didn't want it in their forum for some reason, and they have the final say on the content of their forums.

Quote:

Papaver said:

I just looked at the poll, and it looks suspiciously to me like you are trying to push a product, and I would imagine that is why it was locked. Perhaps if the poll didn't have a VENDOR name in it, and didn't look some some mutant variation of stealth advertising, it might have survived, but I don't really know. That's just my guess...

You seem really upset about this. Do you usually get this upset about these types of things? If it was me, I'd simply let the Moderators run their forum, and perhaps PM the Moderator if you are not sure about why they did something. And, of course, remember that you get more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Quote:

Papaver said:

Additionally, it was a poll about substrates that only had TWO options. That's not a very good use of forum space, and I imagine that also played a role in why it was locked...

--------------------

Offlinericelicker

Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: Papaver]
    #3108397 - 09/08/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Very, very poor points.

Here's a recap of everything substansial you said:

1 - The moderators can do what ever they want, because they run the forums.

True. OK so what. They still are supposed to have a consistent set of rules they follow.

2 - It looks suspiciously like I am trying to push a product.

I already dealt with this in OTD but just to recap - the post has absolutely nothing to do with ANY PRODUCTS. Ryches tek and rye are the only things mentioned. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING on the net. So what product might this be that you're talking about?????

3 - I seem really upset

Try to pay attention to what I'm saying, not how I'm saying it. I am upset, but so what? I still deserve to get this question answered.

4 - Try PMing the mods

As I have also already stated, I already tried that. They don't see any reason to respond.

5 - The poll only had two options so it's a waste of forum space

Now this is your worst point. Are you saying that a true/false question could never add any value to a forum? How many options would be in that poll? Why is it a waste of space to ask what substrate is preferred for a SPECIFIC strain? I think that is a very good conversation starter, but aside from that I am genuinely curious which one people like better.

What's the fuckin problem?

You have no point.  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
    #3108424 - 09/08/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hey!  :mad2:

what the fuck? c'mon man.

--------------------
buh

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
    #3108435 - 09/08/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

chill out dude.

he wuz only playing with you.
how much time did you lose? an hour?

let it go...

:yesnod:

--------------------
buh

Offlinericelicker

Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: shirley knott]
    #3108448 - 09/08/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Maaaan....... He was only playing? Post #3108318 was only playing? Please.

*smashes hand through wall & walks away*

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#3108450 - 09/08/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:smirk:

I stand by my statement that, "you seem really upset by this," because you do.

Might I also suggest, that your thread title, "Fuckin stupid as fuck," isn't likely to attract the attention of a cultivation moderator. Not to impugn you personal style of communication or anything, but a more expositive thread title such as, "why was my cultivation poll locked," would probably be more likely to attract the attention of someone who could actually answer your question. It would also establish a less combative tone, which might also help you in your quest to find out why your thread was actually locked.

That's really all I have to say about this. I tried to supply some answers, but they're obviously not the ones you want to hear. If your sole purpose in posting this is just to be pissy, then I suggest you stay in OTD.

--------------------

Offlinericelicker

#3108688 - 09/08/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well I appreciate the advice and I do agree, I most likely will be met with a pleasant response if my question is phrased differently. That is why my initial attempt to resolve this problem (in PMs to the mods) was very friendly.

I really don't understand you saying that you tried to supply answers. Admittedly, PMing the mods is a somewhat helpful suggestion. The rest? Help? Here they are:

1 - The moderators can do what ever they want, because they run the forums.
2 - It looks suspiciously like I am trying to push a product. ???? (I'd like to hear more about this one)
3 - I seem really upset
5 - The poll only had two options so it's a waste of forum space (you ignored this too....funny)

I'm upset because I see threads that should be deleted everyday, and I posted something that is not a played out topic, something that I'm actually curious about, something that might help me, something that applies to the forum.

I think I should be upset. If you don't see that, we're not on the same page.

I guess let's drop it. The only reason I posted here was to get the mods attention (believe it or not, I have seen them post in much more meaningless threads) and apparently that's not working just like the PMs. :wink:

Fuckin stupid as fuck. Now you see.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
    #3108732 - 09/08/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

have you thought about the possibility that the person you originally pm-ed was asleep? or taking care of the rest of his life?

i'm sure it was not meant maliciously. george is a good character, and rips the piss out of me mercilessly to my enormous pleasure.

maybe you didn't get his sense of humour.

--------------------
buh

Offlinericelicker

#3108779 - 09/08/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OK maybe you're right. It's not that big of a deal. I just want to know why it got deleted. If he was taking care of the rest of his life, how did he have time to lock the thread?????? I PM'd him very shortly after.

--------------------
"my brain waves travel at half the speed afta we..." -del tha funkee

"Two men looked out through prison bars...one saw the mud, one saw the stars." -anonymous

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
    #3108829 - 09/08/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno, maybe yours was the last thread he posted in before the phone or door went or something.

--------------------
buh

Offlinericelicker

#3108992 - 09/08/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yea unfortunately, he made all of these posts within houes of receiving my PM:

I'm just trying to prove my point. Scratch that, I just did.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3109164 - 09/08/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Agreed, that you blew this alittle out of perportion. I think this whole thing could have been avoided if mods were required to give an explanation for locking/deleting threads. Even a short one would do.
I know that nobody gets paid to mod this site, but it bothers me to no end when i spend some time making a thread, possibly hunting down multiple links, and pictures, only to have the thread disapear.
Than trying to find out who did it, usually by badgering other mods into telling me, than writing a pm to that mod, only to be ignored, or given a smartass hahaha i'v got the power and you don't responce.

many times i have been tempted to make an angry thread just like this one. Just to figure out what happened to my threads and why. But most times its best just to say fuck it.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3109172 - 09/08/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ricelicker said:

I'm just trying to prove my point. Scratch that, I just did.

Yeah, you sure did.

Ricelicker, you more than made your point... you made a great impression... the way you reacted to the locked poll should be an example to ALL Shroomerites.

If you don't like something a moderator does... bitch until you are blue in the face. If only more Shroomerites would use this tactic.

They'd certainly be as successful as you've been in getting what they want.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3109686 - 09/08/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

it's really stupid it has to come to this. i can think of many occasions where the mod was a tad over zealous with the 'click' action.

great job admin! posts are locked on a consistent basis for reasons unknown. think about it - with out a valid reason for locking somebody's thead, it's just going to happen over and over again cause the posters don't know exactly what was wrong...

was it because the poll included hawk's substrates? ryche hawk is a SPONSOR of the shroomery. hello! he pays money for his name to be on the boards... are we not allowed to discuss his products?

was it because one of the options was about sir tokes alot? gimme a fucking break...liven up your life if that was the true reason.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: felix]
    #3109740 - 09/08/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

none of the options was about sir tokes alot.
thus it broke an unwritten rule: that shroomerites have a sense of humour and not take life too seriously.

--------------------
buh

Offlinericelicker

Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: felix]
    #3109847 - 09/08/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Shirley Knott, I must say you have honestly been more helpful than anyone. So all I need to know is that next time I need to include an option about sir tokes alot?

Thank you, I just wish this had been made clear from the beginning.

Cervantes:
You have to understand I'm not real concerned with the impression I give you, or anyone else. I am just trying to get some information (reason for making the poll). So by PMing the mods and making this post, I'm bitching until I'm blue in the face huh? That's interesting.

Just so you know, as a result of this thread, I did get a response from the mod (so fellow shroomerites take that how you want). He basically told next time I need to include an option that allows people to vote for a bogus answer (Sir Tokes A Lot). You people spend so much time talking about wasted threads and space and time, but somehow this little meaningless requirement is enough to get my thread locked? Wow.

I would be curious to know what you suggest I do if I don't understand why a post of mine was deleted.

Shirley Knott had the curtosy to tell me he was moving a thread I made. Why couldn't the other mod just send me a PM when he did it?

Felix, thank you. I'm glad someone else understands.........

And cervantes last thing - I did get what I want. After all this bullshit I finally found out what I did wrong. Too bad I had to bitch for so long to get a response. Pretty lame .......

--------------------

"Two men looked out through prison bars...one saw the mud, one saw the stars." -anonymous

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
    #3109890 - 09/08/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

read my first response to you again. i am still not trying to be helpful to you, but to kick your ass without hurting your feelings.

too much aggression, ricelicker. lick less rice.

--------------------
buh

Offlinericelicker

#3110015 - 09/08/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nice aside

You have been the most informative.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3110833 - 09/08/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So... the problem was George Costanza didn't spell out STAL (I am Sir Tokes A Lot).

That led to confusion.

Fine... that IS what happened right?

So... if that WAS the problem... you just didn't know what GC meant by STAL... when he locked your thread, why on Earth did you have to make two posts about it in two forums? You were answered quickly and correctly in BOTH threads... and it UPSET you. WTF dude!? Poor, poor title choices for those threads too.

Since you asked, here's a tip, if you are upset because you think a mod did something wrong, and you wonder why... don't title your thread, "Fuckin stupid as fuck." And give the mod 24 hours to reply to your pm. Then send another. After 48 hours, pm an administrator or post in here... if you still require an answer.

Surely, after 48 hours, you wouldn't be so upset.

By the way, in case you still dodn't fully understand why your thread was locked... every poll (especailly polls with very few choices) should have a STAL or "I don't care" option, so people can see results without really voting. That is all GC meant by STAL. He has a point... no?

Is STAL a rule of The Shroomery? No.

Then, why was your post locked?

Because nobody could see the poll results without picking one of two very obscure options.

VERY FEW PEOPLE COULD HAVE PARTICIPATED IN YOUR POLL. VERY FEW CULTIVATORS HAVE USED BOTH OF YOUR POLL CHOICES.

ONE option, Ryche's grain... simply isn't popular enough. It would not get many votes because SO FEW PEOPLE EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS. If it is the best stuff on Earth, it is a WELL kept secret.

So, your little poll, didn't allow people to see any results without picking one of two, very limiting options. As polls go, you likely would not get satisfying results... even if it remained open.

In this case, a thread would have been much better than a poll. You posted an obscure question as a poll when it was really a question, and most people couldn't see the results, because they had NO OPINION on the matter. Let me repeat that... MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T SEE THE RESULTS, BECAUSE THEY HAD NO OPINION ON THE MATTER.

If ever there was a need for a STAL option in a poll, it was your poll!

Get it?

Good.

Also, I suspect, although most people are too polite to say it, your poll was locked, in part, to protect you from potential flames. It WAS a pretty aweful poll. Someone was bound to say SOMETHING. And judging from this thread, you probably wouldn't have taken kindly to any flames in your precious little poll.

So...

If you just wanted an answer from George Costanza, why on Earth did you pick a fight in here? Hold on... Before you deny picking any fights, just look at the way you have treated people who have tried to help you (simply scroll up). ESPECIALLY Papaver. Damn dude! All he was trying to do was help you. He wouldn't speak for George (understandable) and STILL was the FIRST to tell you WHY your Thread was LOCKED. That's right. PAPAVER ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION FIRST!!! IN HIS FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!!! ON HIS FIRST GUESS!!! And it only served to upset you further. Some people are really hard to please.

Also...

You couldn't wait for George's reply before trashing him in TWO separate forums. He didn't owe you shit. Still, he sent you a PM answering your question.

As a cultivator, ricelicker, I'd like to think you know a thing or two about patience.

This is a website moderated mostly by tree hugging, stoner, hippies. We are patient and/or procrastinators by nature... and we can be busy moderating... or toking... even when we just want to surf The Shroomery and goof off like a normal Shroomerite. We ARE volunteers.

Please, respect this fact. The moderators have a lot to do. They spend several hours a day moderating. They earn no money for what they do.

The moderaters deserve to earn your respect. What the hell do you expect? We're a bunch of hippies. We may procrastinate from time to time... but we sure as hell have good intentions most of the time.

Give us the bennefit of the "Fuckin stupid as fuck," doubt.

I know people would like to think the moderators here have a guidebook to follow, but Shroomery moderation is truely more of an art than a science. PM's to mods are typically answered... but it may take a day. Usually it takes less time... but I find people here reply quickest when you aren't following them around on the Who'se Online screen Moderators do have lives (school, work, significant others, social lives, eating schedules and sleep habbits... etc).

It may come as a shock to you ricelicker, but we mods have MORE IMPORTANT THINGS than your locked poll on our minds most of the time. And we certainly can't be everywhere at all times.

By now ricelicker, you must see George Costanza didn't mean you any harm when he locked your thread.

Yet...

Look at how you reacted to this MISUNDERSTANDING.

George is a very new moderator, and I am sure he learned a thing or two from you and this situation, BUT YOU COULD HAVE HANDLED YOURSELF BETTER. You set a very poor example.

I don't care what you think about me. I treated you with disrespect in my last post, so you have a right to be publicly upset with me... I could tell you took criticism poorly before I posted. Your response was not surprising.

but...

... your past comments about George, Magash and especially Papaver were OUT OF LINE... did I miss anyone?

You were trying to pick a fight. You were. You still are... to a degree... continuing to taunt and goad the moderators and administrators.

About what?

Oh yeah... you didn't know what STAL meant.

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT MAN... AND KEEP ON TRUCKIN'!

Look at how you have behaved today.

You are certainly trolling me... but I was asking for it... with my last, sarcastic post.

I'm sure George is sorry this whole thing happened... he probably even said so in his PM... YOU should be sorry too ricelicker.

You made a mountain out of a mole hill... when a little patience would have solved this whole situation. No mudslinging required.

Think what you want, but patience WOULD have resolved this silly issue.

Dude, The Shroomery is usually a very FAIR place. Sure... ONE thread was locked. Perhaps it shouldn't have been locked... but it was. Boo (Fuckin stupid as fuck) Hoo!

THIS thread remains open, and you can still shout. Face blue yet? Or are you ready to eat a little crow?

You're free to speak, but I suggest you get off of this particular soapbox quickly and gracefully.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (09/08/04 11:39 PM)

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#3111519 - 09/09/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ok. Let's try to diffuse this situation, and get everybody playing nice before I have to lock this thread and deploy tactical nukes...

As cervantes suggested the basic problem with your thread was:

"Because nobody could see the poll results without picking one of two very obscure options, [and therefor] very few people could have participated in your poll"

This is true, and was one of several possible reasons I proposed to you, in the absence of actually knowing. As it turns out, after having spoken with George_Castanza, this was indeed the case.

Should George have been a little more explicit and expository in his posted reason for locking the thread? Yes, but he is new on the job, and we all learn as we go.

However, your response to the whole situation was, in my opinion, rude, belligerent, and totally uncalled for. Your combative attitude about this whole thing -- even when I was trying to suggest possible reasons -- was, to say the least, a real turn-off and a major bummer.

I mean, who wants to deal with that kind of negative and hostile bullshit? It tends to have a really negative effect on the people that have to deal with it. I know, I have this really low opinion of you now, that is probably unwarranted, as most of the cult mods (including George) have said that you have been fine up until now. Therefor, I'm just going to try and forget the whole sorry saga, and your participation in it...

In the future, if you have a problem with something. Please try and be more polite for the benefit of not only yourself, but this entire community.

Thanks. :smile:

PS: If this thread turns into a major flame-fest from this point on, I'm locking it up tight. I'm tired of this fucking internet-based asshole behavior I see. If I have to buy hookers, lithium, or bear-traps to make people here behave a little happier and more polite, then that's exactly what I'll do!

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3111708 - 09/09/04 12:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i think all of you guys are being a bit bias.

if somebody wants to create a poll without a neutral selection, so be it! if you simply can't vote the way you want to, it's not a poll for you. your idea or opinion should be possibly posted in the thread and maybe a new and improved poll will arise.

and what's all this crap about not being able to show some agression. i mean - that's what happens when you try to hold someone down for no *apparent* reason. it's reminiscent of serving in the military...they don't give you a reason for their action, you just have to live with it.

it seems the bad behaviour is exactly what it took to get a response!!

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3111778 - 09/09/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

here's the first few words of the post
Quote:

ricelicker said:
In general or if you've had experience..

it's seems to me, this post was for people who have had experience with the substrates. not people who wanted to participate, but didn't have experience. it wasn't one of those 'what's your favorite substrate' type posts...

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3111870 - 09/09/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It would be safe to say this whole situation could have been avoided, if an explanation had been given.
"hey man, you forgot sir tokes alot, LoL"
Instead by ignoring the p.m's, Old dude took offence (as would i) and started this big ugly thread.

If mods were required to pm a simple explanation, it would cut down on alot of these threads

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3112553 - 09/09/04 07:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Please,

Don't mistake this situation with the typical locked thread.

Most mods DO leave a reason for locking a cultivation thread. Even George did. He just didn't realise ricelicker didn't know what STAL meant.

Lesson learned.

Let's move on.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinericelicker

Re: Fuckin stupid as fuck [Re: Rose]
    #3112943 - 09/09/04 10:19 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Cervantes, I want to apologze to you any any other mods I have even mentioned in this debate. I am sorry if I was rude, smug, ignorant, impatient or most likely a combination of all those.

I agree, my choice for the thread title was very (exceptionally) poor.

I also would like to end this discussion, as I have received what I need to move on.

Taking a proactive attitude from here, I would like to see this rule dealt with. Cervantes, no hard feelings, but I just flat out disagree with your statement/opinion of my poll - saying that it would have gone down in flames anyway. So essentially you're saying closing it was a good thing. I don't understand what it helped or who's time it saved.

I made it pretty clear that I didn't want EVERYONE's response. And also Ryche's substrate is pretty common, it is a tek on this site.

I know I don't have much influence over the rules, but there has to be a better way to run the polls in the cult forum.

Let me ask this, if I had a 3rd option in the poll that said nothing about Sir Tokes A Lot, but said "I have not used both of these substrates so I cannot compare" would my post still have gotten locked?

I don't think it should have. And I still think these rules need to be very clearly outlined! I have never heard of STAL before, am I the only one? Prolly not

Again, sorry for being unreasonable. I will work to remain more calm in the future.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3113001 - 09/09/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you for your apologies ricelicker, and if I may I would like to extend my apologies to you on behalf of our staff for not responding to your PMs in a timely manner and essentially leaving you high and dry. I've been keeping an eye on this thread since its beginnings but have refrained from participtaing largely because of the negative tone you exhibited in your initial postings.

I must state that I'm with felix and company on this one, in principle, that the idea of a poll being closed because it didn't have a third non-related poll option is quite ridiculous. In my humble opinion, the poll in question was on-topic and thought out enough that it should not have been closed. Additionally, the poll system at this site is designed that should the person creating the poll want to give users the option of viewing the results without voting, they most certainly can by refraining from checking the box that states, "Force users to vote before viewing results."

However, I will stand by the decision of the moderators of that forum. I've expressed my feelings on this matter directly to them and I'd like to just reinforce my opinion in this forum as well, such that you may realize that we are all human and we all have different ideas of right and wrong. Sometimes life just isn't fair, but I hope that all parties have learned something from this instance and more restraint will be exhibited in the future.

> I also would like to end this discussion, as I have received what I need to move on.

So be it.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (09/09/04 10:42 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains