Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Killing the Fear
    #3106393 - 09/07/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Recently after have a horribly scary/mood lifting trip I have been more afraid in normal life. Before the trip I was depressed and scared of nothing and now im no longer depressed but I am scared. I am not really sure why, i haven't listened to anything scary (doors, floyd, dylan, shpongle and rock) and the only semi scary film was Fear and loathing when they took the human adrenaline gland. No bad family life but I seem to be looking out my window scare of images never appearing and leaving my tv on for noise. Im afraid once i ge ta new stock of shrooms if i should take an 1/8 that i want to. If im not depressed and i got a great environment is a good trip possible?

- I did manage to get a gram of strong shrooms a couple days ago and I was tripping alone in a great environment (day) watching trigger happy tv. Then for no reason I got fear but I didn't see anything or really think about anything, just panic. My parents were home but I can handle my parents on a gram and that also wasn't factor. Later I played some counter strike and forgot everything about fear. If I take an 1/8 and play some video games with friends with music and shit should I get scared even if I got no real problems?

How can you beat the fear that is buried deep inside you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Killing the Fear [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3107029 - 09/08/04 02:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

u need to get over it , be strong , get into religion?

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Killing the Fear [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3107032 - 09/08/04 02:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Realize that it is an irrational fear not based in reality and munch them suckers down :smile: After all, what are you afraid of? Can you think of anything specific?

You said you were depressed.. anxiety sometimes goes hand-in-hand. Anxiety is either caused by fear of death, or fear of loss of control.

We all are born, we all live, we all die. We cannot control the universe, no matter what we think when we're tripping :wink:

A good trip is possible at any point, in any mindstate. It's all in your head. The trip, the irrational fear, etc. Overcome this obstacle and have some fun :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag