Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Family Photo Time!
    #3102596 - 09/07/04 09:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hi guys, I do consider you a psuedofamily. Its not that im desperate, delusional, or needy.. Its just that you guys have grown on me.. So I thought I would share some more photo's, as I havent done that in awhile. This is a real pain in the arse for me because im on dialup but due to my love for this forum I am going to upload a bunch of fun pictures.. This includes just a few of my plants , i obviously cant post them all.. theres hundreds..

First off, I would like to sit down a share a smoke with you before we walk through the Garden. I love cigars.. but above all Drew Estate is my favorite manufactuer of cigars. You see, he cures his cigars with over 200 herbs, botanicals, spices and essential oils.. err he doesn't actually "cure" them, he infuses them. I truely believe that these cigars possess a certain power and that Jonathan drew is no stranger to ethnobotany. I wouldn't be suprised if he used psychoactive jungle plants to infuse his cigars :wink: I recommend those of you who wish to enjoy a GOOD cigar to check out Drew Estate's line. Industrial press is pretty good but its just a standard cigar.. ACID and Natural are his best .. These are the botanical cigars.. Acid: Nasty, Kuba Kuba, Kong Cameroon, and Extraordinary Larry are all very good. Natural: Root, Medusa, Egg, Black Out, and white rabbit are very good as well.

Heres the whole shebang. Several humidors, cases/boxes, pipes, tobacco's, tins, books, magazines, and general tobacco paraphanalia (not my native tobacco stuffs though.. those are on display elsewhere)

Here is the Natural CI limited edition case. Sells for $150 comes with 31 cigars. Very good deal .

I've noticed that some of my Datura metel plants have very oddly formed pods. I love metel as it has completely changed my life (no I do not consume this plant. but I still consider it my closest allie). I have about 20-30 metel plants. Here are a few of the deformed pods. I think they are trying really hard to become capable of creating massive amounts of seed and thats why the pods are sort of Doubling Up.

Here is a friendly little locust nesting on my metel plant. This guy has got to be tripping his balls off.

Here we have a 4' datura metel plant.

A beautiful view of Toloache in the morning.

Here is one of my brugmansia plants. These started off as 12'' cuttings , I planted them out in the cold frame this spring. They are about 3-4' tall now.

well thats it for now. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to speak openly about the wonders and perils of tobacco here. Any other Drew estate followers here? I believe he has completely reshaped the idea of cigars.. The Natural line Change Flavor as you smoke them. Extremely complex little cigars we are talking about.  I smoke my cigars on occasion and usually in a meditative setting.  I do not recreationally smoke this tobacco and I try to smoke it in the most health conscious way possible... so no backy bashin! :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: Family Photo Time! [Re: Aneglakya]
    #3103945 - 09/07/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

beautiful stuff

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #3104017 - 09/07/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, beautiful stuff! Personally I dont smoke on regular basis, only on special occations (which basicly means when I'm drunk). I'm a grand consumer of snus though. Snus is a traditional Swedish tobacco product, and is consumed by 22% of the male Swedish population (but its use in the female population is growing at an explosive rate). It is truly lovely stuff, gives enormous amounts of nicotine, and has recently been proven in several studies not to be cancer inducing.

If anyone wants some more info on snus, I would be happy to provide it  :santaclaus:

Edited by Young_but_cool (09/07/04 04:09 PM)

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Re: Family Photo Time! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #3104034 - 09/07/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Personal favorite among the many brands:

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Family Photo Time! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #3104130 - 09/07/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I dont think you can see it but on the second shelf from the top on my tobacco rack there are about 5 different cans of snuff of various flavors and types.

I have these little pellets. They are tobacco pellets that you put between your cheek and gum. you dont have to spit when you chew on them. I tried chewing once but couldnt figure it out. It just seemed gross and didn't make any sense to me. I would love to try it again. Obviously not with that skoal like shit, but with maybe some swaggy stuff. Any one have any sugestions?

Anyways, these tobacco pellets are amazing. They were made for Airplain pillots or something along those lines.. I believe the brand name is Oliver Twist. There are several different flavors . I've only chewed them maybe 4-5 times but its still a nice little novelty to have around.

http://www.cascadecigar.com/smokeshopcoop/olivertwist1.htm you can get them here.

damn, i'm going to smoke my last Natural cigar now.. I smoked all 31 in about one month. I'm smoking the elixer 5-50. It is enclosed in a glass case.

Young_but_cool. I'll try your swedish tobbaco snus (if i cant find it, im sure I can) if you give ACID or Natural a try. They are the most addicting thing i've ever had. Its such a supreme luxery. I feel like a demi-God as a slowy draw on the long aromatic tobacco stick slowly exhaling the thick flavorful smoke through my mouth and nostrills. Its got a beautiful dark ash too. The ash forms very in depth motifs and imagery that could easily inspire even the most hardened of spirits to become humble. The smoke displays intricate patterns and fractals as it carries my prayers to the highest heavens. Oh praise ye, jonathan drew. For allowing my smoking leisure to ellivate to the highest of standards and pleasure

--------------------

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

#3104188 - 09/07/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We got Oliver Twist here as well, actually it was the first "oral" tobacco product I used regularly (due to the ease for a preteen delinquent to conceal in class and from parents,  :wink: )

And I'm in on the deal, with the same hesitations though, because I've never seen them around here, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Actually I've made snus myself a few years back and it went fairly well, I'll see if I can dig up the recipe.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3105191 - 09/07/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

im not trying to be a smartass, but just fyi that is not a locust

Locusts

What you have is a cicada!!!!

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3105343 - 09/07/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

very cool!! :thumbup:

thanks for sharing! :sun:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Family Photo Time! [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3105439 - 09/07/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah, thats right.. cecada.. I've just found a ton of them in my area.. I understand you are to not eat them if you are allergic to shell fish..

--------------------

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #3105478 - 09/07/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think I'd eat one anyway :tongue2:.
Looking forward to your other pics :thumbup:.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3105516 - 09/07/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno about all that, i just seen this thing on the news, people say they taste like asparagus, my dad wants to try them.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3107500 - 09/08/04 09:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Very nice family you have their. Your children are beautiful and deserve to be noticed.

mj

OfflineMystiq_Shaman
x.o.

Loc: North Calotte
    #3113741 - 09/09/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

awesome :smile: datura is something I want more of , I only got one and its not doing so well either.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #3113792 - 09/09/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

great plants, as always!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds