Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are...
    #3105420 - 09/07/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure that Aliens aka: Greys, are actualy us from the future.

We, after eons of genetic evolution, discovered how to go back in time. What we keep seeing are us experimenting with time travel.

Maybe there are ones that know it perfectly and have gone into abductions and ongoing experiments. Then there are thoise who just apear to us as just zooming across the sky. They dont really have it down yet. Who knows. My main point is that they are us and they went back in time.

I know that theres that church that thinks that we come from them. That they put us here, but I dont go for it.
I really think its the other way around and we planted ourself.

Anyone else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Northernsoul]
    #3105440 - 09/07/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Or maybe the people that think up things like these are really insane.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3105455 - 09/07/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If that was true, and if they were really that intelligent, they could purposedly alter the past in specific ways to in turn change their present (our future). It's possible, and neat to think about, although I'm not convinced of aliens in the first place having never had an experience with any. I don't doubt them either, I'm just agnostic :smile:

One could also wonder if maybe the crop circles were used as a form of spacetime coordinates for later travels. But, I dunno.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #3105975 - 09/07/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Northernsoul said:
I'm pretty sure that Aliens aka: Greys, are actualy us from the future.

They are from the future, but they're not us. They are actually all clones of Michael Jackson from the future. Michael Jackson has been slowly morphing into a "grey" over the past 30 years. If you doubt me, then please look at a recent photo of Michael along side an artist rendition of a grey.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3106431 - 09/07/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ahahahahahaha

Your post reminds me of a puzzle I was once given.

"comprehend how one can leave before they arrive"

many answers will come from that! :tongue:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3107868 - 09/08/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When you say 'pretty sure' is this because your logic tells you this is most likely?

I have considered this idea. I myself have chosen to maintain the simple idea as most likely, that is, they are aliens from another planet.

It is indeed very possible, however and the greys do certainly fit the bill for an evolved human.

The greys could just be a manifestation the alien creates so it appears more human like or it could be a result of similar evolutionry patterns across the universe.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3107936 - 09/08/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

*laugh*  This is one of the better explainations I have heard for both time travel and aliens... good job!  :wink:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #3108137 - 09/08/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What if the appearance we take to be their bodies are actually the suits they wear to function in our atmosphere and gravity? If aliens had been there when we landed on the moon would they say that humans have one giant darkened lens for eyes, and white, wrinkled skin and that we move by hopping around?

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinest2004
Stranger
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Jellric]
    #3108684 - 09/08/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The fact that they would come back in to their own past and change the direction of history in some small way creates a huge paradox. I've often sat and thought about these theories and there's no way I can get my brain around it fully. But on the topic of them being us, I think that would be close to the truth (if greys do exist). I say this because they are humanoid and the chances of beings that followed a whole alien course of evolution in another eco-system looking so similar to us (in its frame) are incredibly slim unless we are related to them in some way. I personally feel that we both come from the same evolutionary line but both went seperate directions, like apes and man.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Jellric]
    #3108738 - 09/08/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

U seen Fire In The Sky I take it. Best alien film ever! Its based on real events.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3108800 - 09/08/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That movie gave me nightmares when I was younger, man!

I had this one freeze frame stuck in my head for the longest time... the part when he finds himself in the cocoon thing and breaks out to float across... just to fly headfirst into someone's rotting guts.

Christ, that one scene scarred me for years.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3108887 - 09/08/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't seen that movie actually.
Will have to make a stop at Blockbuster..

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: st2004]
    #3109203 - 09/08/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The fact that they would come back in to their own past and change the direction of history in some small way creates a huge paradox. I've often sat and thought about these theories and there's no way I can get my brain around it fully.

I got two words for ya buddy - Back to the Future part 2

remember where Doc Brown was talking about how Biff went back into the past with the Sports Almanac, and that time skewed into a different timeline completely seperate from the 'correct' one that they had originally come from

the aliens wouldn't be able to recreate 'their' timeline...the best they can hope for is to mold 'our' future into a situation more suitible for their survival

this is a lot like how the multiverse is 'set-up' - there are an infinite number of possible existances, each one with it's own unique chain of events

but there wouldn't be a need for anyone to go back in time to change events, simply because it would be far easier to simply change your perception into one of these alternate 'existances' where the chain of events that occur are simply more condusive to whatever it is that you want to experience (be it one of 'perfection' where you are basically god and everything happens exactly as you'd like to see it happen, or utter terror where nothing goes the way you'd like it to go, or anything in between these two extremes)

Quote:

But on the topic of them being us, I think that would be close to the truth (if greys do exist). I say this because they are humanoid and the chances of beings that followed a whole alien course of evolution in another eco-system looking so similar to us (in its frame) are incredibly slim unless we are related to them in some way. I personally feel that we both come from the same evolutionary line but both went seperate directions, like apes and man.

why is it difficult to believe that evolution in other regions of the universe *could* follow a very similar path of that of our own?

does not nature tend to follow the path of least resistance?

why then would it seem such a stretch to imagine another planetary system similar to that of our own (out of the potentially infinate possibilities) with roughly the same 'building blocks' that we had to start out with, taking a nearly identical course of evolution, and resulting in a wholey seperate species with many of the same characteristics as us humans

why would their evolution necessarily be so different then ours
(especially if they started out in much the same way)

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Muppet]
    #3109357 - 09/08/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Depends if you believe in random quality or not. But I agree, that it would be possible for them to be similar. I also accept the possibility that they could be totally different - to a degree of existing on different wave spectrums undetectable by our senses and technology, and vice versa. To be honest, I accept any possibilities because I really don't know :smile:

--------------------

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #3109382 - 09/08/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Theres basicly the people that have read all of the books and seen all the movies and then there are those who dont even bother paying attention to the subject because they might be afraid of ridicule or they just dont give a shit and it all makes just as much sense as ghosts and other "phoney" crap. :smirk:

You cant convince someone if theyve already decided that nothing is possible, so I dont really get to worked up and debate the superficial stuff too much.  You also cant say that people that dont get into thinking about the suject are shallow either, or not open minded, theyre just like anyone else, they just dont give a shit and its actualy fun to poke fun at it. Lol...the micheal jackson thing is an old one, but still funny. I was just wondering if he was an undercover alien, and if his neverland ranch may be some secret experimentation place where he would do experiments?! You can get as crazy as you want, and at least it shows you have an imagination:)
  :tongue2:

But back to the post!

Ive seen UFO's while Ive been str8. No drug use at all while seeing both.

I saw the book communion when I was 14 (Im 27 now), and just had to read it. I've always thaught about just how these things take the shape of humans they way they do.
Looked at all the possibilities...and I do like to use my imagination a bit, I admit. But the whole subject is just strange all together.

I do think that the States, or some Global entity takes care of the the technology that has has been discovered from all the run-ins theyve had.

I also belive that they have been around for a LONG time. Going back since the begining. So many cultures were sky gazers, who know what they might have seen. And how some stories of brilliant light or "gods" came to be. Our understanding of the world is much different than the world they understood.....so its hard to relate. Even with stone henge and so on,,...we cant even come up with for-sure answers for that, or pyramids, or other stones and shit on islands.

But I can go on forever..Im not here to proove any or all of these sub-therorys...Id like to call them I guess since Im going off the origional topic, but I do like to link them all together.

Greys are facinating. And our media culture has been saturated since the nineties wither thier big black eyes and big head. Even that could be some attempt from some secret agency to cover it up, by saturation of the image, and the more cartoonish we begin to define it, the less real it gets, even if they were to see one in person...who knows, they would have been fixed for ages with all the media too not think twice that it was fake.

Who knows. Its just a great subject, and those who like to seriously debate it like me, can go on forever.
I like to stay within some borders, I think Time travel is way out there, and is my most extreame thaught so far. But theres always so much more in this subject than meets the eye.

I WISH someone could come up with hardcore evidence that this is all fake! It would put a stop to alot of crap out there.
But I also WISH that we could have hard core evidence that it isnt. Not saying it isnt fake, but it would sure help if we could proove it either way!

:wink: :thumbup:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3109881 - 09/08/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You are assuming they are real...never assume.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3109914 - 09/08/04 07:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

To be honest, your "tone" (funny how text can have a tone) denotes a stronger belief against aliens than northersoul's does towards their existence. He made it quite clear he'd be accepting of either possibility, despite his interest in the area :smile:

But yes, don't assume. Don't post here under the assumption that we exist outside your mind. Don't assume you need food or...

just joshin ya :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Crazy therory of what Aliens ("Greys") are... [Re: deff]
    #3109941 - 09/08/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Damn straight. Nice fantasy, though. By the way...Plains Indian tribes had no word or concept for assume...it could get them killed very quickly in the wild.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3109952 - 09/08/04 07:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lets say maybe the greys represent a possible scenario of our human civilization in the distant future. What would lead to such a point? well perhaps they developed devastating nuclear weapons, and messed with cloning and war too much. lets say one day they completely destroy the atmosphere and the surface of the planet becomes inhabitable.. the survivors or those who had the foresight had to take their technology and live underground which they created vast networks. There they live for many generations as they adapt to the dark and cramped underground cave environment, their skin turns pale and their eyes to massive pupils to absorb what little light is present. They also decide to further alter their genetics by combining plant dna to their own in order to receive a photosynthesis "nutrient boost" from light. They also apparently dumped the whole eating and digestion system in favor of absorbing nutrients through their skin, which was more efficient. Their heads were so big at birth that it was killing the mother and child, so they had to resort to full-scale cloning. They lived this way for many hundreds of years, evolving in the underground of their scarred planet with the radioactive atmosphere.
I almost left out the most important part.. they got to that level because they shunned emotion and creativity in favor of pure logic and science. It got to the point where they all functioned completely logically, devoid of emotions.

Anyway after being underground for a really long time, they finally were called out of their caves by other aliens, who were coming to greet them into their awakening to the galactic society. But when they left the caves they discovered they did not have the same stars. It took them a while but they finally figured out that sometime while they were underground, the solar system had entered the photon band and the planet had somehow been teleported to a different location in the space/time continuum, to zeta reticuli b.

so maybe now they come back to study themselves right before the time when things started to go really wrong. Maybe they could help stop that from happening in our reality, and at the same time fix the damaged link in their dying genetics. They are as in awe and wonder looking into our warm white eyes as we are looking into their cold black ones. We both represent different aspects of each other, and they are looking to merge the realities.

At least that's what some guy in the subway told me..

--------------------

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3110476 - 09/08/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe in the future our butts are having trouble. Much like how we have trouble with our molars because we have evolved not to need them. So the Greys are having a tough time pooping due to evolution now and thats why they give us so many anal probes.

--------------------
Kira: What do Klingons dream about?

Worf: Things that would send cold chills down your spine, and wake you up in the middle of the night. No, it is better you do not know

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom