Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLeukoplast70
Mind bending Rules *DELETED*
    #3102037 - 09/07/04 04:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Leukoplast70

Reason for deletion: Cleanup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: Leukoplast70]
    #3102038 - 09/07/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

good question, it seem possible on acid!also dose!

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3102917 - 09/07/04 11:14 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Basically, no. Rarely will you hallucinate so hard that your seeing things that don't exist. It CAN happen, but usually does not. Much more common, you see things that ARE there.....they just look a little different. If you really want to see crazy stuff like that, don't look for it....just close your eyes. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinest2004
Stranger
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #3102926 - 09/07/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I heared a story about a bloke on AK47 (on a side note, does anyone know what that is?), someone told him that the grim reaper was behind him so he turned around and genuinley saw him then shit his kegs, thinking he was going to die. The power of suggestion. Whatever that AK47 is, it sounds like some strong stuff

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #3103097 - 09/07/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The night before last I was definately seeing things that weren't really there. I passed by the big city at night, and every single one of the rooms in the buildings that was lit up, looked like it had an eyeball in it. The eye was the yellowish color of the light. They then turned into mouths that were talking. That was on 5 grams of cubensis.

But I definately agree. That visual couldn't come close to comparing to the things I saw when I closed my eyes. And things definately usually just look slightly different. Anything you see is based more or less on things that are already there. It's common for things to feel like they are growing.

I think the exception is the sky. Maybe it's just very easy for the mind to create things with the sky and clouds.

Offlinest2004
Stranger
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3103144 - 09/07/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, the sky and clouds create images without drugs. Whenever people are lying down looking at the clouds, they'll always talk about what shapes they can see

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3103277 - 09/07/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

AK-47 is a type of weed. like white widow, skunk weed, northern lights, etc. at least that's what it was when i got it in amsterdam. very strong stuff.. didnt make me see things that were not there, but did have a small shroom like feel to it. in my area though there are no designer weeds, just Chron, Shwag, Meci (mexican dirt weed).

OfflineKaptainK
Pirate Guy

Loc: over there....
    #3103480 - 09/07/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you want to see things that arent there take a fist full of motion sickness pills

*****NOTE I DO NOT SUGGEST ACTUALLY DOING IT *******

I have tried this and seen many people try it - its fucking terrible.  I have seen people trying to get fountain drinks out of the wall, play video games using a telephone pointed at the TV, talk to people that werent there, get lost in their own house.

It's powerful shit but your body feels TERRIBLE while you do it - at least mine did.

Imagine being tense all over and not being able to get comfortable in any position on any piece of furniture but being too tired to stand

I did it once and didnt know i was fucked up until i tried to drive myself home

then i was at my front door with no clue how i got there.  bad shit don't do it

i have eaten a lot of acid and mushrooms (sometimes together) and never seen shit that wasnt really there - just things that were but way contorted and messed up

:smile:

--------------------
A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but no one should be asked to handle this trip.

:samurai:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: kontron]
    #3103627 - 09/07/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, but I mean vivid things that obviously aren't there in the clouds. On acid, they were spiraling together, and at one point looked like a painting. They turned into these spiraling shapes that I can only describe as looking like galaxies. about a hundred galaxies in the sky. They then began to look like spinning tornadoes, and the sky was more of a dark red.

I later saw all these giant crane like structures in the sky. Some were stretching like giant spiders. A jet that passed through the air looked like it was glowing red, the trial behind it appeared black, although it was really normal colored. Very strange things.

OfflineAhHaHaHa
there issomething on myshoulder
Loc: upon the east
    #3103677 - 09/07/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sometimes I get anxiety and start thinking about things. Thats when I see who people are and there faces become reptile like.

But the clouds are wonderful and colored. A taste of heaven on an open view.

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: KaptainK]
    #3103744 - 09/07/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah drammamines definatly make you feel like shit and trip your ass off. I took 17 one time, it was one of the worst experiences of my life, you just get so tired, irritable, and restless all at the same time. sure you see some crazy shit ( walls splitting into 3 paralell dimensions each with an enlarged view of the microscopic bacterial inhabatance of their surfaces, and bats flying out of a roll of toilet paper, cats hiding in the branches outside my window) but I just don't think it's worth the discomfort or the frustration that it makes you feel. I never got nauseous off it though.:grin: :

--------------------
1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #3103859 - 09/07/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've had my entire surroundings start to meld together, and pulse and whatnot, but never have had distinct images of things that i could recognize as things... if that makes sense.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Offlinest2004
Stranger
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: kontron]
    #3103921 - 09/07/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kontron said:
AK-47 is a type of weed. like white widow, skunk weed, northern lights, etc. at least that's what it was when i got it in amsterdam. very strong stuff.. didnt make me see things that were not there, but did have a small shroom like feel to it. in my area though there are no designer weeds, just Chron, Shwag, Meci (mexican dirt weed).

Cheers for clearing that up. I'm gonna see if I can get some of this

OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
    #3103953 - 09/07/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i've walked down a friends street and seen full hallucinations of people and cars in vivid detail which my friend said were definitely not there. i've definitely had very real auditory hallucinations. this was only on 30 grams of fresh equadorian cubensis. i also saw things like my hands rot and my feet sink in to the ground at the comedown...not very nice!

usually, i don't have such vivid hallucinations though. which is better i think because it can be dangerous having full blown hallucinations superimposed over "reality". i'd rather but collapse in to a whole other reality distinct from normal perceptual reality. but i think i'll need more than 30 grams for that!

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3103995 - 09/07/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Good acid is whatever you want it to be.

Not that you think simpsons, and everyone turn into simpsons, but you can 'mold' the trip the way you like it.

And i can make anything appear in my mind's eye at will on LSD and Mescaline.

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3104024 - 09/07/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i have seen things that were there, but were not. once while on acid i watched all the people driving their cars, and walking around having fun. i saw people talking at the bistros and drinking their drinks. i looked and laughed, then realized i was staring at van gohs starry night. i do not think things will materialize out of know where sort of things, but i have seen things that just were not there. but then again maybe it was there the whole time and i could not see it until my brain was receiving the right waves. ak-47 will kick your ass. it did mine. worth going to amsterdam for. theres all sorts of other kinds too. k-12, white widow, snowball, etc. but like i said around here it is Chron or shwag. never buy the meci stuff cause i might as well smoke dirt. when i some day get enough money and knowledge to grow i think i will try my luck at the super strains. one time after a few hits of jamaican red hair i was seeing everything in neon lights. i watched 3 tiki men dancing around with neon highlights.. turned out to be a couple having sex in the park.. oops.

OfflineAhHaHaHa
there issomething on myshoulder
Loc: upon the east
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: Zoso_UK]
    #3106260 - 09/07/04 10:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think that when you trip and see actual detailed cars and objects in a certain place, sometimes they are really there. Just maybe not at that moment. Maybe in the past or are going to be there in the future. A little glimpse into the twilight zone. Maybe there shadow still remains in the given set chaos of time. It has happened to me many times before. The difficult part is knowing which exist and which dont. So you move through the doors of perception a little bit farther.

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: AhHaHaHa]
    #3106566 - 09/08/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've hallucinated of weed. It's possible, in a dim light, after a 5 gram cuban chocked with some bomb bombs between 2 people :wink:

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: esin]
    #3106691 - 09/08/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's a lot easier for an experience user to "mold" a trip. A first timer basically needs to strap himself in and enjoy the ride.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinetomekk
<(O_o)>

Loc: On a road to nowhere
Re: Mind bending Rules [Re: st2004]
    #3106867 - 09/08/04 01:33 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

st2004 said:
I heared a story about a bloke on AK47 (on a side note, does anyone know what that is?), someone told him that the grim reaper was behind him so he turned around and genuinley saw him then shit his kegs, thinking he was going to die. The power of suggestion. Whatever that AK47 is, it sounds like some strong stuff

I used to smoke ak47 all the time, no way would you hallucinate that strongly.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order