Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLeukoplast70
Im new at shroomin, any suggestions for first trip? *DELETED*
    #3101996 - 09/07/04 03:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Leukoplast70

Reason for deletion: Cleanup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
Re: Im new at shroomin, any suggestions for first trip? [Re: Leukoplast70]
    #3102008 - 09/07/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A few tips, nothing extensive...

Assuming you're growing cubensis, weigh out about 20 grams fresh max (that will give you a wicked trip but nothing too strong) and then either dry them out or eat them fresh. There is a section of this website full of recipes. Depends whether you prefer the idea of eating them, drinking them in tea or stuffing them in capsules. I'd recommend chopping up the fresh shrooms and putting them on a pizza... has worked a treat for me on two of my trips.

Most important advice bits are as follows:

Do them outside in a nice park or something, or somewhere nice and open.

Always remember that no matter what happens, the trip will probably only last about 4 hours.

Try not to eat anything beforehand for a few hours.

Make sure you have nothing to do the day before or after... as well as the actual day of course :wink:

Good luck :smile:

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3102765 - 09/07/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Don't eat anything but light fruit or juice/water for 3 hours or so prior.

Don't do any other drugs/caffeine/alcohol for a few hours before either.

Take either 20 grams wet or 2 grams dried.

When you feel the effects coming on (for me it's usually some visual distortions ie: inanimate objects begin to "breathe", and a heavy, almost sleepy feeling), go into a room on your own and put on headphones and shut your eyes. I suggest listening to "The Passion" by Peter Gabriel...it's a mostly non-vocal soundtrack. Great for trancing out. Do that as long as you like. When you come out of the trance or are ready for something else, go into a room with a person or two that you are close with and spend the rest of the night talking to them :-)

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3102907 - 09/07/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

First off, be in a SAFE place. That means no parents or authority figures around, no people you don't like, and no people who don't like shrooms. I would advise against a public place of any sort (including a park), even though parks can be great.....your first time it's best to be far away from anyone who is not on the same level as you. Second, listen to music. There are tons of suggestions all over this board, but listen to music that YOU like. And third, smoke as much pot as possible. Have a great time, good luck.  :heart:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinest2004
Stranger
Re: Im new at shroomin, any suggestions for first trip? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #3102951 - 09/07/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Don't drink alcohol on your trip because I know one guy who goes psycho on alcohol and shrooms even though I've been fine with it before. If you start having a bad tip eat something sweet and go to the park. I agree that music's a good thing to have on a trip. It's also good to have someone else tripping with you beacuse it's more fun if someone else can apprechiate it with you. Good luck mate

Offlinetheknighterrant
errant knight
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere in western cana...
    #3103009 - 09/07/04 11:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

good suggestions here, follow them. the most important is the idea of a safe place. make sure that you are comfortable with your surroundings. personally, i find that the outdoors at night is best, but this can be a little overwhelming for a first trip. generally i go into the woods but i have had some fantastic times wandering around my neighborhood as well. also, try the local park swing set (if you can find one sized for adults!). I do have to disagree with the chief though. i my experience pot becomes useless after the trip begins (i will smoke a bowl or two on the way up, seems to help the shrooms kick in quicker), but after that the effect of the shrooms totally overwhelms the pot. this might be a personal thing although others of my acquaintence would agree.
good tripping!

tke

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear. The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
--H.P. Lovecraft

Demented Piper Press

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale