Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzure
old hand
Loc: California, USA
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: McMan]
    #309762 - 05/05/01 03:10 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

McMan, you say it's not right to put your parents and family in danger by growing behind their backs, implying that people who do so are not responsible for their actions. But you endorse responsible cultivation, which still jeopardizes your family because you can still go to jail for a while and leave your wife and children behind for a few years by commiting a felony.
I don't see how it's right to cultivate responsibly(ie. at your own place) but not at your parents home. Are you thinking about others when you place yourself at risk of being incarcerated?
It's hard to rationalize growing when society ruins your life because of your addiction to scientific inquiry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Azure]
    #309782 - 05/05/01 04:53 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Azure, you know what risk he's talking about. Someone tells a friend, then they tell two friends, etc.. Before you know it, one night you come home to a smashed out window...<aol voice>"you've been robbed!"</aol voice>. That's the scenario where nobody gets hurt, it could be much worse.

The danger of growing something illegal is that it has an artificially inflated value. What a cool way to fight the war on people.. Just make cultivators targets for everyone and they won't last long.

And we just sit and take it like the bunch of cowardly criminals we're made out to be. You may go to prison if you risk cultivation. If you don't, you're already in prison.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Re: syringe excuses? [Re: egghead]
    #309817 - 05/05/01 06:34 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

cleaning your ears. i do use mine for that

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: egghead]
    #309822 - 05/05/01 07:24 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"You may go to prison if you risk cultivation. If you don't, you're already in prison. "
well spoken........

http://www.tribesofgomorra.f2s.com
das deutschsprachige Z?chterforum
you haven't understood this? you don't have an ???? on your keyboard, huh ?

--------------------
i'm back

OfflineFoe20kid
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: I_Sore]
    #309995 - 05/05/01 02:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I say you just tell them that the syringes are for doing heroin and that the cloudy shit in the syringe is heroin.

Why are you reading this at the bottom of this post this is here for no reason.

--------------------
Why are you reading this at the bottom of this post this is here for no reason.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Foe20kid]
    #310053 - 05/05/01 04:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Foe20kid]
    #310055 - 05/05/01 04:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Be careful. Someone I know almost cost their mother her home(if she wasn't renting from a realitive it would've been) 4-1/2 years ago for bringing harvested plants into her home for drying. That person received a sentece I know they would not wish upon any and now has a medicial condition, caused by a prescription not being refilled for 2-1/2 weeks because apparently the nurses couldn't read a label(and while you're in there don't expect any less), and now my friend's immune system is compromised not to mention the fact that 2 of his limbs are(now) permanently swollen as a result.
Should you wait?
Think of what you may miss while in there. What if loved ones pass away while your "doin' your time". Little ones(bro/sis in your case-maybe) growing up. Lovers moving on.
You think... You think... You think...
Trust NO ONE(w/ the knowledge of what you are doing) if you do decide to. Shit, I can't tell you what to do. If your a minor then I'd say wait awhile. If no: try shipping to a vacant house that is "still" recieving mail, use next day mail in case the change of address is in the process of turning over.
BE CAREFUL>

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #310068 - 05/05/01 04:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"I disagree that anyone would ever go to jail for responsible cultivation. This is an action that takes place within the privacy of your own home which is protected by your rights as a legal citizen."

thats such bullshit. you can very well go to jail for "responsible cultivation". granted, the risk is higher if you tell friends you grow, or if you deal, but nevertheless the cops will fuck you if they get you. and there are a million freakish things that can happen that'll bust you. what about the family then huh?

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #310100 - 05/05/01 05:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
    #310547 - 05/06/01 01:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

McMan,
sure you could get busted for "responsible cultivation", even if you tell no one, and do it responsibly in the privacy of your own home. Visitors could "stumble" upon your little shroom factory, or maybe a fire starts up in your house, firemen come and find it, etc. There are many ways, although they are all highly unlikely.
Doing ANYTHING illegal involves a risk. Shroom growing is probably less risky than most things, but still, it IS against the law. I realize this, as do all of you mushroom cultivators. It's the chance you have to take...

As for spore vendors selling to minors, and then outraged parents finding the mushrooms, and blaming the vendor... I think this is highly unlikely. First of all, any parent would have to realize that it was the kids own decision to grow the shrooms; the vendor didn't make them do it, so why should they be held responsible? And even if the parents contacted the vendor, what could they do? Every vendor states that they don't knowingly sell to minors, and that they can't be held responsible. Even though I ordered spores and I am a minor, I hold MYSELF responsible for the spores, not the vendor. If my parents find the spores, they wont blame the vendor. Even if they do, it's ME who bought them. I'm to blame, not the vendor who sold the spores to me, not knowing that I was a minor.

I realize that it is a risk to grow mushrooms in my parents house. I don't think it's fair to say that it's only risky if you grow in your parents house, but not if you grow in your own house. No matter where you grow, no matter who grows, no matter how many you grow, mushrooms are illegal, and therefore there will always be a risk to cultivate.

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Shiznitz]
    #310671 - 05/06/01 03:51 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guy, no offense, but in response to "highly unlikely", I was wondering if you could re-read psilocyber's comment on page 1.

OfflineHAPPYDAYS
enthusiast
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Prellgott]
    #310801 - 05/06/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

tell your parents that you are experimenting with ferns. ferns grow from spores also. after a few weeks go out and buy a small plant and show them you success

visithttp://www.sporemagic.com

try:
http://www.sporemagic.com

--------------------

http://www.sporemagic.com

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck