Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
half assed conspiracy theory by me
    #3100102 - 09/06/04 07:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ok so im sure we all know that the pineal gland is the 3rd eye right? it is where DMT is produced in your body, also seratonin. it is the part of the brain affected by mushrooms and such. supposedly ancient egyptians modeled the eye of horus after the shape of our pineal gland. another note ,the great pyramid is in the exact spot on earth where the pineal gland would be if the earth were a giant brain.

eye of horus

brain

ok soooo lets say the pineal gland is what makes us question things, how we percieve reality, our spirtiuality. now if a ruling class/ ruling religous group wanted to keep the population in line, basically slaves a good idea would be to get rid of all things that affected the pineal gland, psychedelic drugs/plants. but the human body produces a psychedelic, dmt so it would be even better to find something that could be distributed on a massive scale that would restrict the growth and function of the pineal gland all together, right???? well i was reading up on the pineal gland and i came across this http://www.fluoridealert.org/ifin-269.htm ....so flouride fucks with the pineal gland eh??? so the seratonin levels in our bodies are not exactly what they should be, people have undevelpoed pineal glands....could this be an answer to why so many are depressed and such now a days?? mind control on a massive scale?? hmmmmmmm who knows!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3100112 - 09/06/04 08:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

if people just keep it crunk their pineal glands will be just fine

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3100157 - 09/06/04 08:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

your conspiracy thoery could be the real thing...

i am anti-flouride from the way way back.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinesandar
medium wheel

Loc: Washington
    #3100285 - 09/06/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?
Mandrake: Uh? Yes, I-I have heard of that, Jack, yes. Yes.
Ripper: Well, do you know what it is?
Mandrake: No, no I don't know what it is, no.
Ripper: Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

:tongue:

All Kubric silliness aside -- interesting theory!

--------------------
The grass was juicier than ever, the days were bright, and the nights full of stars...

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3100334 - 09/06/04 09:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

is there evidence that this gland actually exists?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: kaiowas]
    #3100338 - 09/06/04 09:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

of course! didnt you read the medicl journal link i posted?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=pineal+gland&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3100351 - 09/06/04 09:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Pineal gland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The pineal gland, or epiphysis, is a small endocrine gland located near the middle of the brain.

The pineal body is located above the superior colliculus and behind and beneath the stria medullaris, between the laterally positioned thalamic bodies. The pineal body is part of the epithalamus.

The pineal gland is a midline structure and is often seen in plain skull X-rays as it is often calcified.

The pineal gland consists mainly of pinealocytes, but four other cell types have been identified: interstitial cells, perivascular phagocyte, pineal neurons and peptidergic neuron-like cells.

It is responsible for the production of melatonin, which has a role in regulating the circadian rhythm. Melatonin is a derivative of the amino acid tryptophan. The production of melatonin by the pineal gland is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light. Light can be detected by the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) which has directs connections to the retina. Fibers extends from SCN to the spinal cord into superior cervical ganglia and from there into the pineal gland.

In fact ancient amphibians such as Ichthyostega, which existed in the Late Devonian Period, had an orifice on the top of the skull through which the pineal gland was exposed and received light input. Over the course of time and for unknown reasons, the pineal gland migrated into the skull of later tetrapods and the skull orifice sealed.

It has been found that the pineal gland manufactures trace amounts of the psychedelic chemical dimethyltryptamine, or DMT. The purpose of this endogeous chemical in the human brain is believed to play a role in dreaming and possibly near-death experiences and other mystical states. It has been suggested by the researcher Jace Callaway that DMT is connected with visual dreaming.

The pineal gland is occasionally referred to as the "third eye" in occult religions, and is believed by some to be a dormant organ that can be awakened to enable telepathic communication.

"Consult your pineal gland" is a common saying in Discordianism, a religion which emphasizes chaos. Discordians seem to regard the pineal gland as the source of answers to life's most difficult questions.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#3100377 - 09/06/04 09:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I noticed we both copied and pasted the same page hehe

going for the encyclopedia is key :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3100387 - 09/06/04 09:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

so now u can be very afraid because u realize my conspiracy theory is true :lol:

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#3100398 - 09/06/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
is there evidence that this gland actually exists?

Yeah, it's a very well known part of the brain.

I think there is truth in your theory, to a certain degree. Whether or not fluoride is purposely put in water for the intentions of stopping the pineal gland, well, that's a bit hard to prove. I don't think the pineal gland is necessarly considered to be the part of the brain responsible for making people questioning things, more like it can produce a chemical which would make people do so, but hypothetically, most people aren't going to be able to do so unless they actively practiced meditation and/or used drugs.

But from what I've heard (and this is just on what I heard), fluoride sounds like bad stuff to have in your water, and it does sound like it's bad for the pineal gland. Purposely putting fluoride in water for the intent of limiting the pineal gland is hard to believe though. But it does make for good urban legends though!

Interestingly, there was a anti-Communist conspiracy theory plot made up some pro-America nuts that they were going to try to put fluoride in our water during the 50's, I believe.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3100401 - 09/06/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

even scarier the nazis put flouride in the concentration camp water to help passify the jews

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3100412 - 09/06/04 09:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

now im gonna be all famous and shit...my theory is correct ...now i need to write a book:tongue:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3100421 - 09/06/04 09:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It's true though.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3100432 - 09/06/04 09:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Religion and advertising are much more effective mind control mechanisms than fluoride.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: silversoul7]
    #3100437 - 09/06/04 09:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

"Religion and advertising are much more effective mind control mechanisms than fluoride. "

this piece of common sense was brought to you by silversoul 7  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: silversoul7]
    #3100457 - 09/06/04 09:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Religion and advertising are much more effective mind control mechanisms than fluoride.

relgion and television combined with flouride is k3y though

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3100540 - 09/06/04 09:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thats pretty nuts. I wouldnt be suprised at all to find out the government was putting flouride in the water and telling us its for our teeth when in reality they're trying to subside our spirituality. I have well water though so I dont think its a problem for me. That stuff is also disgusting so I never drink it anyway.

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: F0SS1L]
    #3101032 - 09/06/04 11:43 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Australia just recently outlawed flouride, its now a dangerous chemical over there. And to think entire generations have been consuming this poison which was purposly put into our most basic needs..water.

Its a sad world we live in

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3101791 - 09/07/04 02:45 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
so now u can be very afraid because u realize my conspiracy theory is true :lol:

Holy shit, dude.  I have heard Flourite kills will power, not this though.  I will never use Flouride toothpast again!!

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: half assed conspiracy theory by me [Re: MAGnum]
    #3101805 - 09/07/04 02:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Immagine ALL the flouride we have consumed in a lifetime? Alot of us in America have been drinking it since day one. I certainly have!

I would never ever have guessed this shit!

They probably did this innocently at first and then figured it out and said, "Well, it's better off that way."

--------------------
Agent 727

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin, Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology