Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineErdrick
Stranger
finding somewhere to order
    #3099904 - 09/06/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have searched the forums, but i keep getting bad results. Anything I search for comes up with some garbage about 9/11... obviously not related to shrooms.

I am new to growing (never done it) and am interested in producing some in the easiest and most success-guaranteed way. I have looked at a few websites, but none of them have sparked my interest. Well, earthstongue.com looks great, and they have all the stuff I would want, but they dont answer any emails, which is a TERRIBLE sign of how they run their business. I dont feel secure sending someone over $100 (which is what the pre-sterilized jars + spores + accessories would probably come out to), if they cant even answer an email in a timely fashion.

Does anyone here order pre-made supplies like these, or do you guys mainly just make your own growing mediums? Any suggestions on where to shop would be most appreciated...

I am located in Michigan USA btw...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: finding somewhere to order [Re: Erdrick]
    #3099957 - 09/06/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Just hang around here for awhile spore prints are easy to come by if you are an easy guy to get along with. 

I would try this if I were a newbie all over again http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1
if that seems alittle over whelming you might want to start with the PF-tek of the magic mushrooms growers guide from here http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23019

This is the best mushroom site there is, no need to look else where :wink:

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3099958 - 09/06/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i've ordered from a few of our vendors with success. is there some vendor in particular you're talking about?

http://www.shroomery.org/vendors.php

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3099979 - 09/06/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

we have forums dedicated to growing and buying spores, this forum is dedicated to the community.

Try the Mush Cult forum, And the Shroomery sponsors Forum.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3099982 - 09/06/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Oh and welcome to the community! :wink:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineErdrick
Stranger
Re: finding somewhere to order [Re: Ripple]
    #3102554 - 09/07/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks everyone. I am glad to have stumbled upon this site. When I first came to the boards I was overwhelmed with all the sections you have for posting. I wasnt sure where to post, so this is the site I chose. I had wanted to try getting already pre-sanitized supplies, since I dont trust that my apartment is clean enough to prepare the jars. Plus, I am looking for an easy-in, being that its my first time. The links everyone provided seem pretty good though.

Now I just need to order a syringe... Btw, how many jars (lets just say pint jars) can you innoculate with a single 10cc syringe? If I can track down the canning supplies (from PF-tek page) then I would only need to order a syringe online... I am looking for speed of delivery on the syringe though, so any reccomendations on that?

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #3102606 - 09/07/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If I were a moderator in this forum, I'd move this thread to the MC forum (leaving a pointer).

But I'm not, so I'll just be nice and answer...

You can choose any Shroomery sponsor spore vendor to buy your syringe.
They all have great service and quality. TLG prides himself on speed of delivery.

One 10cc syringe will innoculate 10 jars.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: finding somewhere to order [Re: TM]
    #3103152 - 09/07/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

oh, yeah, and rumor around here is earthstongue is bad news. jars pre-inoc'd with p. cubensis would, by definition, be illegal to buy or sell

OfflineErdrick
Stranger
Re: finding somewhere to order [Re: debianlinux]
    #3107438 - 09/08/04 08:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Cool.. thanks for the info everyone. I am going to order a couple 10cc's from TLG now. I am glad I never ordered from earthstongue.

OfflineErdrick
Stranger
    #3113144 - 09/09/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I ordere from TLG, and got a response to my order w/in 3 mins. I am expecting awesome service. Heh, he even threw in a free syringe. I am impressed. On a side note, I just received a reply from earthstongue. It took over a week to get a reply though. And Debian, as far as what you heard about them pre-inoccing jars, that is definitely not true at all. I asked about cultivating spores, and they firmly said that the spores they sell are only for slide-viewing. They have listed on their site in numerous places that they dont condone the mixing of their growing supplies with controlled spores. Anyways, I am already purchasing the stuff on my own, so I dont plan on buying anything there. Too little, too late... hehe.

OfflineMajikMaaan
Stranger
Loc: Shitty Ciiity
Re: finding somewhere to order [Re: felix]
    #15460454 - 12/03/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well whatever you n00bs Do.. Keep referencing to this site. I made the mistake of buying cheaper spores from an outside source(Microtech.com) All Water..Ill never again go against anything this site says. They refunded my money That I do have to be thankful for. :/ I use The Hawks Eye...the guy is honest answers emails, runs specials, and most importantly his syringes are potent and sterile.. I had a set of syringes in the garage since last fall and used them last week...lets just say I am very happy:grin:

Edited by MajikMaaan (06/01/14 07:47 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures