Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Weilii Season + Hurricane = ???
    #3098836 - 09/06/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone else see what I'm seeing on the news? I'm seeing a MASSIVE hurricane headed right for cherokee, and I'm seeing a high of 77 for 3 days straight plus dark clouds for 3 days straight.

This is also right in time for the first flushes of weilii. Now, I may be wrong but does anyone else get the feeling this is going to be the most prolific weilii season this board has ever seen rivaling 95'?

These conditions are more than perfect weilii conditions, I remember a friend a few years ago showing me a whole trunk full of weilii in one day and that was without a hurricane.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: I2ancid]
    #3099107 - 09/06/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not watching the news but I do see some dark clouds in the sky... all the signs point to lots of rain... I'll probably not see any weilii but pans should be popping up with the horses

Offlinethearmedforces
Disco Shroomerat 4:20

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #3099231 - 09/06/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, weilii was discovered after Opal -- I have not clue what that means though. I hope that means weilii mycelium can withstand a shit load of water

--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: thearmedforces]
    #3099475 - 09/06/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, they can, instead of getting waterlogged they seem to just get bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGGGGGER with more water.

I don't really understand why but weilii are more dynamic than any other mushroom ive seen in my life. It's like they have a brain of their own, I can't explain it, the way they hide from you and the shapes and colors and sizes they do it in blends PERFECTLY and ACCORDINGLY with their enviroment.

HOW the hell do they know HOW to do this? how do they know what their enviroment looks like and how to adjust how the fruit looks accordingly for the purpose of hiding it from humans. They don't have EYES DO THEY?

Edited by I2ancid (09/06/04 03:00 PM)

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male
Loc: GA
    #3100066 - 09/06/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fucking wigging out rancid

OfflineShroominDawg
Fellow Shroomer

Loc: GA
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: Odum]
    #3100308 - 09/06/04 07:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That is kinda interesting, they do call em the elusive weilii. I know this has little connection, but you said its like they have a brain or something, and Psilocin is the mirror image of seratonin? Got me thinkin alot. These weilii have changed the way I live now. Ever since that last trip where I hit level 5, I have had no desire to smoke cigarettes and I was smoking a pack a day. I think its because I was thinking alot about my health and my smoking while I was trippin. Anywayz, i found some more weilii today but it seems pointless now to send pictures becuz Ive been finding these almost every day for the past week. I think we should have a permanent sticky weilii thread. I e-mailed gumby about it one time, but he didnt reply. What do you guys think about a thread like that. Anywayz im out. Peace.
xxShroominxX

Offlinethearmedforces
Disco Shroomerat 4:20

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: ShroominDawg]
    #3100435 - 09/06/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

^^ Hehe, I just IMed him about a few hours ago..

--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin

Invisibledwarves475
Ridin' Dirty

#3103462 - 09/07/04 01:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yea ive been finding weilii just about everytime i go out, so far i have found more this season already than i did all throughout last season, i think this is going to be a weilii year to remember for sure!...im probably gonna go out tommorow after all this rain last night, and all the rain today....as you guys go out let everyone know what u have come back with..i think its gonna be unreal, just last week i got a grocery bag full of weilii in 30-45 minutes...crazy stuff.

--------------------
Dont Float The Mainstream.

OfflineBatman50
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: dwarves475]
    #4600997 - 08/30/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ehh I don't think it rained enough here for my babies to come back to me it is strange how you point out the camo of the weilii because when I find them in my yard I sometimes pick up leaves and think that their weilii they look exactly(I mean exactly) like dead leaves that fall from the trees in my yard. I wonder why would a plant/fungus need camo or even have the ability to develop it.

OfflineForeverTwiztid
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: Batman50]
    #4601542 - 08/30/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with u there batman, it's been awhile since i've been on the shroomery cuz weilli season has yet to begin for me, but with a newly founded patch i have a feeling this season is going to blow last years out of the water...i was litterally seeing the Mycelium inside the pine straw i dug through, the mycelium itself was blue. now im not sure if psylocibin oxidizes in the mycelium but if it does then this new patch will definately make my last years patch worthless. if anyone has any feedback on whether or not mycelium does infact blue when exposed then let me know. i give it two more weeks before the season really kicks in for me.
TwIzTiD

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: ForeverTwiztid]
    #4601789 - 08/30/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

eh, howed this post get brought back up?

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4603095 - 08/31/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well there was another huricain that cause some rain is georgia. thats prolly how.

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: Dimmy]
    #4603502 - 08/31/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well for me honestly i dont know if this season could blow away last year, I found over 2 and a half pounds in a 3 month span, but i have already found 2 and a half ounces this year and the season hasnt even really gotten under way. I hope ur right though that would be nice to get more than that this year. Im going to check out my patches today and see if the rain has brought anything up as of yet so ill keep you guys posted... till then gl all and be careful out there!!!!

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: phishhead]
    #4604127 - 08/31/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I just went out with a shroomery dude to see if the rain from the hurricane would maybe push a couple up. After a good 5 hour hunt, even in new places we come back empty-handed.

I think this season will be great, but in order to prevent getting hopes up, I don't recommend hunting during off-season unless it's really be raining consistently for atleast 4 days.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

#4605761 - 08/31/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

this shroomery dude didn't happen to be dannykindbuds did it?

--------------------

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #4606559 - 08/31/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ya, all of you people with your small, weak and gay patches.  you should really wait until weilii season starts.  :rotfl:

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #4607635 - 09/01/05 10:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no, it wasen't danny, he couldent get a ride.

hot48, pffft I think all that happened was that the rain from the hurricane didn't really hit my spot, just surrounding cities or atleast not very hard, I've been to it over 30 times and have ALWAYS came back with finds, even when it hadent rained, 98% of the times ive been were in season though.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4607769 - 09/01/05 10:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

and to give you an idea of how large the area I hunt at is, we spent about 3 and a half hours at ONE known area alone. There's no way the kiddies found them all there.

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4607992 - 09/01/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hot48 for someone that has reported only a handful of finds this year thats a pretty retarded comment. I think ive seen about 30 mushrooms that youve found so why be so negative to other people when you arent really finding much urself. Not to be calling you out but there seems to be alot of "whos the best" on these posts and i just dont understand, its not a contest. I remember when i didnt know alot and i wanted some help so instead of leaving "small, weak, and gay" comments, why dont you just keep them to yourself...

--------------------

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
    #4608447 - 09/01/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

jealousy leads to the dark side

--------------------
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4608997 - 09/01/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hope ur not saying that im jelous, im not in the least bragging but ive found more this year so far than anyone and i think i have plenty of people here that will back me up on that statement. Wait werent you the one that said my first post was just a pic of some i found last year lol. Grow up man I hope ur really not 48...

--------------------

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
    #4610149 - 09/01/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

its hot 4, 8 year olds. like as in im hot for eight year old poonanny. u never said that you actually are jealous, but from the way that you seemed to get angry and from the tone of your writing it clear that you are obviously jealous of my monstrous weilii patch , (and my monstrous penus) and you wish you were me... in every possible aspect of my superior life. and yes, that was me who realized that you were posting misleading pics. But hey man, i dont want to argue about it anymore. :heart:  and  :stopflaming:

--------------------
- J. Krishnamurti

Edited by hot48yearolds (09/01/05 08:27 PM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4610383 - 09/01/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol, I don't think thats the real hot48yearsold, if it is, lay off the weilii for a while because it's really fucking with your perception.

For every individual weilii you've found in your patch, phish has a patch of the equivalent size in numerical mass of your one patch.

finding 30 weilii in a spot in 1 day really isen't anything dude, I can guarantee you that spot, since it's flushing so much right now, is gonna slooowwwww way down this season. It's letting off steam early, which isen't an indicator of massive success in the fall.

With a great territory, relentless greed, and time you could hoard 500-900 weilii during a strong flush in a single day. That's if anything an underestimate. I pick for maybe 5-10 minutes then head back to the car leaving hundreds over what is probably a mile of square footage which is hiding weilii under the grass, sometimes hard to spot, during the fall.

Anyways, just relaxxx, were part of a team learning about weilii helping each other out.

--------------------

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

#4610417 - 09/01/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i dont think that you guys realize that hot48yearolds(poonany) is just fucking with you. i mean shit like

Quote:

hot48yearolds said:
jealousy leads to the dark side

its a fucking joke. but i guess you just have to know him to recognise his humor. So wipe off those tears fellas. btw, Rancid hopefully me you and danny can all go hunting one day.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4610525 - 09/01/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you've got the car, and the gas, I'm always willing to hunt with people. By the way, hot48yearsold is a trippy name, I've taken so many different meanings from it. On weilii once I was realizing that being "hot" at 48 years old is an oxymoron and it sent me into a very questionable state.

Anyways, yea sometimes humor is hard to pick up online and feeling the need to educate someone properly on the reality of their situation is felt.

--------------------

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4611024 - 09/01/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you made this drama network! seriously we are here to talk about weilii, Take the sarcasm twistedness to OTD. Oh ya, we are all cool here, cool guys finding mushrooms and kick flipping the shit.
some people need to learn how to use quick reply!!

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: flowstone]
    #4612268 - 09/02/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you dimmy, i wouldnt have been able able to stop by my self. phish, i know you find massive weilii because i took part of the fall 2004 season thread. i only have 1 patch, it isnt even that good, and im hoping to find more this fall.

--------------------
- J. Krishnamurti

InvisiblenuGGs
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4613272 - 09/02/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hot48yearolds said:
i only have 1 patch, it isnt even that good, and im hoping to find more this fall.

RIP 02 WEILII SPOTS..

straight burnt yo'
werrdd.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals