Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Insane trip
    #3098121 - 09/06/04 09:08 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hi there.

On saturday me and a couple of friends got together to celebrate one of their birthdays.  I'd just harvested about 12 mushrooms, and I figured that eating 4 each would be about 3g each.  Lesson: get a scale :smile:

So, we ate the shrooms at about 11 or so.  We played a few computer games, watched "The Office" and started feeling tingly. 

At about 11:30, the world went "WOOMPH!".  I was sitting on the floor playing on the Playstation 2 when suddenly a translucent sparkly "wall" passed through me and blasted me into the trip.  I dropped my controller and went for a lie down.  I couldn't believe how strong these shrooms were, or how off my accuracy in guessing the amount was.  I'd only started properly coming up and this felt stronger than the peak of my last 3.5g trip.

Anyway, I lay down and watched the floor dance and spiral off into infinity, and before too long my friends (who had eaten a meal not long ago) were at the same place as me.  This was the best part of the trip. 

Me and the birthday boy were sitting on the couch talking about how unbelievably fucked we were.  We decided that humming would be fun.  Boy were we right.  I recommend this to anyone.  We took a huge lungful of air each, and let rip an almighty "Ahhhhhh".  I can't stress how beautiful that was.  It was as if the world was vibrating to our humming.  My visuals opened up and danced and spiralled to the noise.  We sat in silence for a few minutes in absolute awe.

Next we found that we could create balls of energy by wiggling our fingers around and then moving our palms around an imaginary sphere.  This was great too.  We couldn't see them but we could feel them.  We played catch with them for a while.

The peak came, and it was awesome.  I felt glorious.  I felt unbelievable powerful.  I felt like I was composed of pure energy.  I went into the bathroom to take a piss and looked at myself in the mirror.  My morphing, rainbow-striped face was surrounded by beautiful patterns spiralling and dancing around.  I was at peace with myself.  I looked and felt like some godlike being.

The next couple of hours went extremely slowly, and were very confusing.  We were walking around, sitting down talking about what life was all about, getting distracted and talking about how good the ceiling/walls/floor was, and often babbling incoherently.  It was still fun, but the clarity was no longer there.  We were too deep into the trip to really know what was going on.  Eyes closed was the same as eyes open.

We all had rather scary bodily sensations.  Birthday boy's leegs kept hurting for no apparent reason, non-birthday boy thought he was crying all the time, even though he had no reason to.  It got to the point where he'd start saying something about how strange life is, and then interrupt himself mid-sentence with "I'm crying!  Am I crying?".  My arm felt like it was dislocated, and this annoyed/scared me for a while until I finally realised that if it was truly dislocated then I wouldn't be able to move it :smile:.

We carried on talking for a while, always either meaningless babble or "isn't life weird?  Aren't mushrooms strange?" sort of conversations.  Birthday boy got a bit scared after a while, I think the trip was too long for him.  He wasn't very experienced, although he had done mushrooms maybe 7 or so times, and had I known that I was going to send him on a strong level 4 trip I would have decreased the dosage a bit.  He kept saying "I can't handle this".  My other friend was also a bit spun-out, he is quite inexperienced with high doses of mushrooms but has his head screwed on.

Something that worked to bring them out of their negative mindsets, albeit temporarily, was saying "Sit down!" in a firm tone of voice, and then "Breathe."  It took them by surprise and helped to jerk them out of it a little.

Birthday boy really couldn't take it, he made himself sick and felt a little better, I think.  He lay down in a room by himself for the rest of the night, he had a little cry but by and large he was ok I think.  My other friend was fine, he just had occasional spots of panic when it all got too much for him.  He went to bed before too long, and I went and sat outside for about an hour, marvelling at the orange sky and thinking absolutely nothing.

I left quietly at about 7 o clock in the morning - I couldn't sleep so I needed to go home and smoke some weed.  On my way home I danced through the street singing and greeting passers-by.  Embarassment doesn't exist when you've just been to jupiter.

I still can't believe that it is possible to get that fucked.  It was a great trip, but I'd prefer to do less with friends, they're too much hassle sometimes.  Low doses with friends is great, but I was responsible for these guys and that stopped me from really letting go and slipping deeper into the trip.  Whenever I was alone, it was great, much more clear, but when I was with them it was a little confusing.

The trip didn't feel overall as rewarding as it probably should.  Contrary to what usually happens with me, the clarity and glory was at the beginning, and the confusion was after the peak.  Usually that's the other way round for me.

It's great to throw yourself in a little further than you think you can handle sometimes, if you know yourself.

Next time I trip that hard, I'm definately going to be on my own.  And again, if you and your friends are not ready for a truly intense trip, get a scale.

Cheers!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Insane trip [Re: deafpanda]
    #3098632 - 09/06/04 01:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: Insane trip [Re: JaRRn]
    #3099226 - 09/06/04 03:42 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Been there and then some. Level 5 trips are fun, but I never remember much.

OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
    #3099295 - 09/06/04 04:00 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, very nice trip report :smile: I wonder just how much you guys actually had. A few days I harvested a mushrooms weighing 20g... so if you had three of those you'd definitely be on jupiter :P If not further. I love trips like that but I find they're more fun outdoors with the sun shining and trees singing.

Thanks for a great read :laugh:

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3099533 - 09/06/04 05:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds fun. Its just too bad that your friends kind of freaked out. Looks like you learned your lesson though :P

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3102003 - 09/07/04 05:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

My arm felt like it was dislocated, and this annoyed/scared me for a while until I finally realised that if it was truly dislocated then I wouldn't be able to move it .

I dislocated my shoulder last night, lol.  :tongue:

Quite a random coincidence.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3112680 - 09/09/04 10:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have trouble finding people to "big proper" trip with who don't get freaked by it. It's a bit frustrating sometimes.

--------------------
LURK

OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
    #3133114 - 09/14/04 05:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"Embarassment doesn't exist when you've just been to jupiter."

lol .... so true

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience