Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
i forgot to tell you guys about my trip
    #3097914 - 09/06/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So thursday i was packing all my stuff to move over here to seatte, and i'm cleaning my desk out (in my old room) and i found a mason jar with about 6-7g of mushrooms in it... so i was like 'woah, sweet" so i decided to take them later that night, kinda a spur of the moment type thing... so i book to the store to get some munchies, and i got back and i was talkin to pillow via pm (pillow can confirm this btw) about it, and i was lookin at the bag, and  knew it coldnt have been more than 7g, just no way... so i half'd it, then a little more. so they were all pretty much small/abhort type size, but not really abhorts.. you know the kinda,  anyway, i muched them with some caramello and diet pepsi, bad combo btw, the caramello made it worse, so i just got some of the soda, and i didnt quite chew them all that well, cause i usualy have capsules, and i had forgotten (kinda but not really) the taste, and was in no way wanting to chew them longer than i had to.

so i choked em down, and about 15 minutes later i'm feelin it pretty strong, not like that normal 45 minute wait then the "whoa, that was wierd :grin:,  so i knew i was in for a supprise, my eyes started goin all visual like, words on the message boards were movin and swayin...  so i had some 69-03-01 goin the beginning, and then dicks picks 18 on next, but i dont really remember it playing all of 69-03-01, but bertha from DP18 came on, and that's when i knew i was for sure in another land.

The trip had great colors, walls were crawling with texure, and it was one of those really intence trips where you can only focus on what you focusing on... if that makes sence, like, one second your looking at what your hand is doing, then next your looking at a table,  and that's all you see, and so forth... where your looking at so many things in such a short amount of time. ... but let me tell you, dicks picks 18 is great, i was pretty active in my trip, moving into all positions on the bed, to my chair, to my chair, to my bed, etc..  but i was laying on the bed face down looking to the side for a minute, and i was thinking about space and neptune, and i'm pretty sure i was there, i went a lot of places in the universe that night, but anyway, i was layin there listenin to the music thinkin 'man, i am at the mercy of the dead right now, whereever they take me, taht's where i'm going to go... it was so great, cause i knew i was in good hands...

then i kinda went into the whole deadication to the dead, and the love of the music and all that, kinda some thoughts of my recent dead tour, with all the nice people i'd met,  stuff like that.

it was the type of trip where nothng made sence, logicaly, things were not connected, but since i have had a trip like that before, i knew how to handle it.

anyway, thanks pillow....

oh yea, i also forgot that i was going to send a postcard from space to you guys, but i forgot the stamps :lol:

On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: i forgot to tell you guys about my trip [Re: Phychotron]
    #3098788 - 09/06/04 01:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It sounds like you had an excellant time.  MMmmm...all this talk of tripping around me makes me think that I'm about due for another one myself.  :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Community >> The Pub