Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Chechens as threat to established rules
    #3096564 - 09/05/04 11:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In spite of the Kremlin?s desperate attempts to present the situation in Chechnya optimistically, daily reports about combat clashes, suicide bombings and terrorist attacks against peaceful civilians committed by Russian 'death squads', are shattering Moscow?s cherished dreams about peace and stability in this country under the foot of a Russian soldier, the invader.

Mass execution of locals of Duba-Yurt was one of the last gravest crimes committed by Russian 'death squads' during a so-called 'cleansing'. Only several days after that happened Russian warplanes demonstratively killed a Chechen mother with her five little children in the mountains of Chechnya by bombing a house by using many tons of bombs.

Almost nobody in Chechnya has any doubts that Russian invaders are committing these undisguised and seemingly totally senseless murders for the purpose of physical and psychological intimidation of the people. Most likely the victims of murder were picked randomly. No specific individuals were targeted, only peaceful civilians had to be used as an example of how the invaders are ready to kill anyone who dare show disloyalty to the invaders? regime.

It is no wonder that the Chechen side responds to the invaders and collaborators with severe and uncompromising acts that oftentimes assume the form of deadly attacks by Shaheeds (martyrs). The attempt that the Russian invaders have been making to intimidate the Chechens with death threat has encountered outbreak of resistance by those who seek death and who are ready to sacrifice their own lives in battle with the enemy.

Practice of terror and demonstrative violence has been the main argument that the invaders have used in all times. This argument is always presented as a response to disloyalty of the population in the occupied country. This is when groups of collaborators, who are subconsciously looking for excuses for their corruption and treason, often exceed their masters in committing atrocities.

All of these are gravest crimes against the Chechen people, which developed into crimes against humanity long time ago, and which are being committed with silent approval from the so-called international community. Only when Chechen units sometimes carry out some daring operation, the interest in Chechnya is sparked once again, but not in the context of the ongoing genocide, but for fear of ?radicalization of the Chechen society?.

Thus, some time ago analytical magazine American Outlook Today, published by the Hudson Institute, released an article by Peter Brownfeld, where the author writes about ongoing radicalization of the conflict in Chechnya, caused by severe atrocities that the Russian invaders are committing against the population of this 'lawless country'.

?Afghanistan threatened America because it was a lawless country where terrorists could organize and train. For this reason America destroyed the al-Qaeda-sponsoring Taliban. Because the lawless parts of the Philippines and Georgia have given haven to terrorists, the US military is training the local forces and fighting those threats. A worse problem than Georgia or the Philippines and a region ripe for Afghanization has been largely ignored since the war on terror began?, Peter Brownfeld says.

?Over the last nine years, and particularly in the last four, the Russian military has brutalized the Chechen people, thus radicalizing that conflict and creating an environment where international terrorism could thrive. What had been a secular and democratic independence movement could now be changing as extreme Islam?, he writes. - ?In the last nine years, between 180,000 and 250,000 people have been killed. Approximately 350,000 Chechens have been displaced by the fighting. These numbers are from a population of just 1.1 million. Roughly half of the population has been killed or displaced by the wars. As a means of comparison, while about 16 percent (using the conservative estimate) of Chechens have been killed, during the conflict in Kosovo 0.6 percent of Kosovars were killed. According to the International Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, the numbers of disappeared Chechens in recent months indicate a continuing assault against the Chechen people that borders on genocide?.

?Chechnya, which is the size of Connecticut and has the population of Vermont, has approximately 80,000 Russian troops in it, troops that regularly commit atrocities with no accountability. Almost every village and town in Chechnya has repeatedly endured so-called 'mopping up' operations, during which Russian troops loot, beat, rape, extort, and illegally execute and detain Chechen civilians. One more frightening statistic: Russian authorities have designated approximately 73 percent of Chechen territory environmentally contaminated?.

?In a twist of irony, Russia's cooperation in the War on Terrorism has caused Washington to ignore the growing terror threat in Chechnya. The almost unbelievable level of suffering the Chechens have endured is radicalizing them and making terrorism more likely?.

This, the author of that article in the Hudson Institute's magazine believes that the events in this country cannot be ignored, since any further radicalizaiton and Islamization of the conflict can finally turn Chechnya into a fertile ground for terrorism.

Thus, the subject of concern of the American analyst is not the war crimes and criminal offenses, which the army of Russian invaders is committing, but the fact that the Chechen society and the Chechen people are becoming ?fertile ground of terrorism?.

'Illegitimate' actions by Forces of Chechen Resistance are first of all fraught with dehypnotization of Muslims all around the world. Chechens crossing the 'red flags' are dangerous already as they are, which the so-called international community views as a threat to established rules and layouts that justify the double standards and that put political expediency on the top of the list instead of law and justice, which in turn justifies the expansion and services the lies.

Said Ibrahayev,

for Kavkaz-Center

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Chechens as threat to established rules [Re: Zahid]
    #3096600 - 09/05/04 11:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

They wouldn't be spending millions of dollars unless they thought they were killing Chechen rebels with some collateral damage.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3096656 - 09/05/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
In spite of the Kremlin?s desperate attempts to present the situation in Chechnya optimistically, daily reports about combat clashes, suicide bombings and terrorist attacks against peaceful civilians committed by Russian 'death squads', are shattering Moscow?s cherished dreams about peace and stability in this country under the foot of a Russian soldier, the invader.

Suicide bombings conducted by the RUSSIANS? against MUSLIMS? somehow I really really doubt that... it just seems more of a islam thing to do... nice how you don't give us a link... again
Quote:

Mass execution of locals of Duba-Yurt was one of the last gravest crimes committed by Russian 'death squads' during a so-called 'cleansing'. Only several days after that happened Russian warplanes demonstratively killed a Chechen mother with her five little children in the mountains of Chechnya by bombing a house by using many tons of bombs.

Says who? Any proof of this? Sorry if the words coming straight out of Osama's mouth doesn't cut it for me.
Quote:

Almost nobody in Chechnya has any doubts that Russian invaders are committing these undisguised and seemingly totally senseless murders for the purpose of physical and psychological intimidation of the people. Most likely the victims of murder were picked randomly. No specific individuals were targeted, only peaceful civilians had to be used as an example of how the invaders are ready to kill anyone who dare show disloyalty to the invaders? regime.

LOL, this sounds like more arab horseshit to me. OH we are so ahabbeebpeaceful, we holy want to bomb your children, oh why we are so oppressed...
Quote:

It is no wonder that the Chechen side responds to the invaders and collaborators with severe and uncompromising acts that oftentimes assume the form of deadly attacks by Shaheeds (martyrs).

So he believes that muslims that kill themselves in, say, school shootups, are martyrs, and thus heaven-bound?
Quote:

The attempt that the Russian invaders have been making to intimidate the Chechens with death threat has encountered outbreak of resistance by those who seek death and who are ready to sacrifice their own lives in battle with the enemy.

Death threats are causing suicidal tendancies? Why don't the people making the threats just hang out with the suicidal ones and make ita nice peaceful execution all around?
Quote:

?In a twist of irony, Russia's cooperation in the War on Terrorism has caused Washington to ignore the growing terror threat in Chechnya. The almost unbelievable level of suffering the Chechens have endured is radicalizing them and making terrorism more likely?.

Since they help us fight radical Islam, we are going to ignore a hotbed of radical Islam? Ahh, I see.
Quote:

This, the author of that article in the Hudson Institute's magazine believes that the events in this country cannot be ignored, since any further radicalizaiton and Islamization of the conflict can finally turn Chechnya into a fertile ground for terrorism.

Ah, since it isn't now.

Bah, screw it. I don't need to read this crap.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Chechens as threat to established rules [Re: retread]
    #3096713 - 09/06/04 12:00 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Suicide bombings conducted by the RUSSIANS? against MUSLIMS? somehow I really really doubt that... it just seems more of a islam thing to do... nice how you don't give us a link... again

The context of that sentence pertained to clashes between Muslim chechen rebels and Russian death squads. They were referring to suicide bombings carried out by Chechen rebels against Russian troops.

Says who? Any proof of this? Sorry if the words coming straight out of Osama's mouth doesn't cut it for me.

Osama? Try the Chechen people that the world ignores.

LOL, this sounds like more arab horseshit to me. OH we are so ahabbeebpeaceful, we holy want to bomb your children, oh why we are so oppressed...

Chechens are fair skinned people, one of the few fair skinned cultures that has adopted the beautiful religion of Islam.

So he believes that muslims that kill themselves in, say, school shootups, are martyrs, and thus heaven-bound?

Sentence referring once again to Aslan's Mujahideen, who fight the Russian troops and their occupation. I agree, Muslims who are killed fighting Russian troops are shaheedu'Allah. Those who carried out terrorist attacks like the Moscow theater seige and Beslan massacre are not martyrs, they committed murder and will not receive provision from Allah.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3096721 - 09/06/04 12:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

But they think they are martyrs.

"beautiful religion of Islam" blood and guts of 5 year olds are fuckin beautiful.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Chechens as threat to established rules [Re: downforpot]
    #3096745 - 09/06/04 12:06 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Alot of people are self proclaimed martyrs. Most people don't like to think of themselves as dying in vein. You need to understand the Islamic view on martyrdom. When a Muslim dies in a horrible car accident, at his funeral the Imam will ask Allah to accept him as a martyr etc. The kids who died in Beslan were also martyred for Allah. Death is martyrdom if you don't die in vein.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3096793 - 09/06/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Where's the link for this article?

pinky

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Chechens as threat to established rules [Re: Phred]
    #3096808 - 09/06/04 12:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3098174 - 09/06/04 09:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That is clearly NOT a news organization

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3098545 - 09/06/04 12:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Zahid has really turned out to be a monster (another Islamic monster).

http://www.chechentruth.cjb.net/

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3098585 - 09/06/04 12:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion