Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Leftist Accomplices to Terror
    #3096026 - 09/05/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Leftist Accomplices to Terror

By Uri Yablenko
FrontPageMagazine.com | July 6, 2004

Alongside the war against terror and the mission to remove Jewish settlers from Gaza, the Israeli military is now preparing itself with deep concern for a new threat, namely, the involvement of activists from leftist extremist organizations - especially non-Israelis but also including Israeli leftists - as accomplices to Palestinian terror organizations. Their suspected collaboration includes the transport of explosives from the "occupied territories" into the Israeli heartland.

Some of the leftists who have been demonstrating in recent months against the construction of Israel's security fence have also been serving as collaborators for terror organizations. Military intelligence has produced evaluations according to which these leftist activists are transporting cases and bundles into Israel from the other side of the security fence, at times perhaps unaware that they are transporting explosives and detonation devices. The military is watching with concern the activities of the hundreds of foreign leftists who have entered Israel in recent days for purposes of conducting violent protests against Israel in the West Bank and Gaza.

The military has pointed explicitly to the so-called "International Solidarity Movement", which operates cells in the occupied territories and also maintains several hundred members inside Israel, people who entered the country pretending to be tourists. Senior military officials said this week that two terrorists who conducted a bombing of Mike's Pub in Tel Aviv, killing several people, on the Tel Aviv Promenade, came into Israel as ISM members.

In addition, the leftists are declaring openly their intention to sabotage and vandalize the security fence any place they can manage to do so. Jonathan Polk, a member of the Israeli group calling itself "Anarchists against the Fence", explains: "We do not acknowledge the legitimacy of the Israeli army nor the Israeli state, nor their right to implement 'collective punishment', as expressed by the fence. The fence is illegitimate and we will do everything we can to destroy it."

It appears that the actual goal of the protesters is to assist Palestinian mass murderers and suicide bombers to have easier access to Israeli civilians by sabotaging the fence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14093

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3096034 - 09/05/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

someone fucking ban this puppet already

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3096049 - 09/05/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You can see how the leftists want to shut people up and impose their own views on people in violation of the rights to freedom of speech.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3096057 - 09/05/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

PAL puppets are boring... some people are afraid to reveal their political beliefs.

--------------------

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Loc: SOUTHLAND
    #3097362 - 09/06/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

funny how some immediately scream puppet when someone says something they don't agree with. must mean you're getting to them. keep it up.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3098029 - 09/06/04 05:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hello Ed1.

The ban on your "Ed1" account did expire two days after it started, so there's no reason to use a puppet like this. Just go back to using Ed1.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3123659 - 09/11/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3123672 - 09/11/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
someone fucking ban this puppet already

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3125909 - 09/12/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I would sooner believe that the government of Israel is falsely accusing the ISM of being engaged in helping terrorists in order to provide a convenient way of getting them out of thier way so they can continue the devestation against the Palesinian people without anyone bearing witness.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Source]
    #3127093 - 09/12/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Palestinians want to die at the hands of the Jews and infidels. They believe it guarantees that they will go to paradise bypassing judgement.

OfflineSource
Male

#3127436 - 09/12/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I'm sure Rachel (an American) of the ISM was looking to get run over by this bulldozer so she could bypass judgment...

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/Statement_Rachel_Corrie_031703.htm

I'm more inclined to belive what her friends and family say...That she put herself between a bulldozer and a Palestinian's home in order to save it from destruction. She wouldn't back down and was run completely over.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Source]
    #3128444 - 09/13/04 03:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A rather stupid thing for her to do. The gene pool is better as a result.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (09/13/04 03:21 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3128616 - 09/13/04 05:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

You offensive brainless prick.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: GazzBut]
    #3128635 - 09/13/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

GazzBut, you've been here long enough to know the rules. Comments such as "You offensive brainless prick" are clearly flames and as such violate the forum rules. This is your official warning. Next offense will be forwarded to the administration with a recommendation that you be temporarily banned from The Shroomery.

pinky

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Phred]
    #3128639 - 09/13/04 06:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Its a fair cop guv...But I stand by my assesment of Luvdem 100%

Wonder how he would react if I suggested the loss of over 1000 US soldiers would only improve the human race? Hmmmm.

(Not that I think that, in any way shape or form, I would just like to point out)

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Anonymous

#3128734 - 09/13/04 08:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, go to Iraq to die in a war? A rather stupid thing for them to do. The gene pool is better as a result.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3128829 - 09/13/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Wonder how he would react if I suggested the loss of over 1000 US soldiers would only improve the human race?

From a Darwinian perspective, you may both be correct.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Evolving]
    #3128834 - 09/13/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Indeed, from a Darwinian perspective, even those who go off to fight in a "just war" would be doing the gene pool a favor by dying.

--------------------

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: silversoul7]
    #3128849 - 09/13/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Wouldn't these behaviors be more a product of environment and therefore have little genetic influence?

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #3128861 - 09/13/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, those with more violent tendencies would be more likely to sign up to go to war, and violent tendencies often do have something to do with genetics. Now, such tendencies may have been beneficial in times past, but in civilized society, there's really no need for such aggression. Thus war could weed out such people and make the gene pool stronger.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3128871 - 09/13/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

From a Darwinian perspective, you may both be correct.

To be honest I doubt it. People who sit on a couch all day frying their brains on TV and beer are probabaly much more surplus to the requirements of the gene pool than people of drive and intelligence, such as the girl who died in Israel, and people of drive and int...err drive who went to war in Iraq.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: silversoul7]
    #3130443 - 09/13/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A strong gene pool is a myth. Stupid people have smart children, and smart people have stupid children. Mother nature is a mad scientist, Jerry!

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Leftist Accomplices to Terror [Re: Zahid]
    #3130529 - 09/13/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Keep dreaming Zahid, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any group on the planet, the Japanese are up there too. These differences manifest themselves even when comparing these people as immigrants in various countries with people of different backgrounds.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130549 - 09/13/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

There are certified geniuses in every race.

Please, back up your claims with a source.

kthnxbye

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130564 - 09/13/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Quote:

You offensive brainless prick.

:shocked:

Should the soldiers be as stupid as that dumb bitch, the gene pool would be better off without them as well. I mean really, what kind of moronic fuckwad stands in front of a moving bulldozer?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (09/13/04 05:02 PM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130577 - 09/13/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When a dumb animal runs accross a busy highway and gets itself killed, I feel bad. I'm compassionate.

Where's your humanity, luvdem.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#3130578 - 09/13/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Check out the much maligned book 'The Bell Curve.' I know it's heresy for the followers of political correctness, but there are measurable differences between groups- like it or not. But I'll make it even simpler for you, check out all the Nobel Prize winners in science and medicine. You won't see many Muslim nuts among the bunch, but you'll see a whole lotta' Jews. Oh, BTW I'm not of Jewish descent, just an average American mutt of Slavic, Germanic and Spanish descent.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130588 - 09/13/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I want links. Back up your claim.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130591 - 09/13/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
When a dumb animal runs accross a busy highway and gets itself killed, I feel bad. I'm compassionate.

I've got plenty of humanity. I have zero problem with LEGAL immigrants and no use for ILLEGAL ones.

That said I lose no sleep over animals that get run over. Except for the tasty ones as much of the meat is generally ruined.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#3130629 - 09/13/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130650 - 09/13/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Zahid said:

I've got plenty of humanity. I have zero problem with LEGAL immigrants and no use for ILLEGAL ones.

That said I lose no sleep over animals that get run over. Except for the tasty ones as much of the meat is generally ruined.

I was referring to Rachel Corrie, not immigrants.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130659 - 09/13/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
I told you the book, go check it out of the library, it's not online.

The Nobel Prize in Physics - Laureates

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Laureates

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine - Laureates

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Those genius Jews are probably anti-Zionists.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130675 - 09/13/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have zero compassion for idiots. I consider her to be one.

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3130691 - 09/13/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Center for the Study of Jobs and Education in Wisconsin
And United States

175 Nobel Prizes in Science: U.S. Science Education the World?s Best
By Dennis W. Redovich
October 2003

The United States leads the world in technology and the quality of its scientists because U.S. science education is the worlds best. From 1951 to 2003 Americans have won 185 or 55% of the 334 Nobel Prizes awarded in Medicine, Physics and Chemistry. In October 2003 the United States won five of the seven Nobel Prizes for science achievement. The country of citizenship of Nobel Prize winners in 2003 is; Medicine: American 1, Great Britain 1, Physics: American 2, Russia 1, Chemistry: American 2.

The media and experts the media chooses to quote frequently declare the following:
1. American elementary and secondary education is below the academic level of education in other countries, particularly in science and mathematics.
2. The quality of American colleges and universities is generally considered to be exalted in the world of postsecondary education.

How could both of these statements be correct? I believe that the first statement is absolute nonsense and the second is absolutely true. American colleges and universities attract students from all over the world, particularly in science and engineering because it is believed that they are the best in the world. I believe American university students who primarily come from American high schools that produce large numbers of bright, innovative, competitive, and hard working graduates create the high quality of American colleges and universities. Another reason for the superiority of American postsecondary education is the exemplary democratic American culture, which is the most competitive and utilitarian in the world.

Certainly, the primary reason for the high quality of American baccalaureate and graduate education is not because postsecondary instruction and teachers have been shown to be superior to elementary and secondary education teachers in the United States. Universities are as good as their students. The best ?teachers? in the world are, without a doubt, primary school teachers. But even kindergarten teachers in the United States are not spared the wrath of the American school bashers.

It is incomprehensible how American school critics, including politicians and conservative think tanks, are allowed to get away with the bashing of all American K-12 schools based on dim-witted analysis of invalid and useless international tests without serious challenge by an academically disadvantaged media. The recognition of the absurd criticisms of American education, and science in particular, by too many political leaders, illustrates the absolute ignorance of what is being accomplished in American schools.
Unfortunately, school bashers of all persuasions dominate the media.
Unbelievably American K-12 schools are said to be in crisis in math and science if in any given year Americans do not receive a majority of Nobel Prizes. However American K-12 public education systems get none of the credit for the United States leadership in science, technology and the global economy for the last 60 years.

Nobel Prizes in Science -Chemistry, Physics and Medicine 1951 to 2003

The United States is by far the leading country in the world since 1951 in awards of Nobel Prizes in Science, which include Chemistry, Physics and Medicine-Physiology. United States scientists received 185 or 55% of the 334 Nobel Prizes in Science awarded from 1951 to 2003. The United States has received a majority of Nobel Prizes in Science each decade from 1951 to 2000. From 1991 to 2003 U.S. scientists earned 49 (57%) of the 86 Nobel Prizes in Science. The following table shows the top 10 countries in the world in numbers of Nobel Prizes in Science awarded 1951 to 2003.

Top 10 Countries in the World - Nobel Prizes in Science 1951 to 2003
Country of Citizenship Chemistry Physics Medicine Total Nobel Prizes
Nobel Prizes-Science Nobel Prizes Nobel Prizes Nobel Prizes In Science 1951-2002
96 117 123 334
1. United States 45 (47%) 70 (60%) 70 (57%) 185 (55%) 0f all Prizes
2. Great Britain 19 (20%) 7 (6%) 19 (15%) 45 (13%)
3. Germany 10 (11%) 12 (10%) 9 (7%) 31 (9%)
4. Russia 1 (1%) 9 (8%) 2 (2%) 12 (4%)
5. France 0 4 (3%) 5 (4%) 9 (3%)
6. Sweden 0 2 (2%) 6 (5%) 8 (2%)_
7. Japan 4 (4%) 3 (3%) 1 (1%) 8 (2%)
8. Canada 3 (3%) 2 (2%) 0 5 (2%)
8. Dutch 1 (1%) 4 (3%) 0 5 (2%)
10. Switzerland 2 (1%) 0 3 (2%) 5 (2%)
The remaining countries of the world won 22 Nobel Science Prizes 1951 to 2003
Chemistry 11 (12%) Physics 4 (3%) Medicine 7 (6%) Total 22 (7%)
Nobel Prizes in Science 1901-2003
1901 to 1950 and 1951 to 2003 Nobel Prizes for sciences were awarded as follows:
Nobel Prizes for Chemistry 1901 to 2001
Americans All of Europe All Other Countries Total
1901-1950 7 (15%) 39 (85% 0 46
1951-2003 45 (47%) 40 (42%) 11(11%) 96
Nobel Prizes for Physics
1901-1950 9 (17%) 43 (80%) 2 (4%) 54
1951-2003 70 (60%) 41 (35%) 6 (5%) 117
Nobel prizes for Medicine and Physiology
1901-1950 15 (25%) 44 (73%) 1 (2%) 60
1951-2003 70 (58%) 47 (39%) 4 (3%) 121
Total Nobel Prizes for Science
Americans All of Europe All Other Countries Total
1901-1950 31 (19%) 126 (79%) 3 (2%) 160
1951-2003 185 (55%) 127 (38%) 22 (7%) 334
1901-2003 216 (44%) 253 (51%) 25 (5%) 494
(Sources: World of Winners Gale Research, World Almanac 1999, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel October 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)

The percentage of Americans receiving Nobel prizes in Science (chemistry, physics, physiology or medicine) increased from 19%, 31 prizes 1901 to 1950, to 55%, 185 prizes from 1951 to 2003. The Europeans completely dominated the winning of Nobel prizes for the first 30 years (Germans and British were the biggest winners). Americans received only 6 prizes in the first 30 years (Europeans earned 86) and Americans received their first prizes in Physics 1907, Chemistry 1914 and Physiology or Medicine 1930. Since 1950 Americans have dominated the winning of Nobel prizes in Physics and Physiology or Medicine and have been about equal in Chemistry. However, since 1980 Americans have won 25 Chemistry prizes while all of Europe has won 11.

Critics of American science education have implied that foreign-born scientists are the primary reason for the American dominance in science since World War II. That is not the case. In the tabulations by country in this study the country designated for the scientist is the country where the scientific work was done. For example, Albert Einstein received a 1921 Nobel Prize for work he did in Germany and was counted as a German recipient and not as a U.S. citizen. Dramatic increases of American recipients of Nobel prizes have occurred since 1970 with a few foreign-trained scientists earning prizes. On the other hand, many foreign born scientists come to the U.S to receive their advanced science education and then remain in the U.S. because the world knows that the U.S. is the best in science. If a Nobel Prize winner is not a U.S. citizen and earns a Nobel Prize in the U.S. they are counted as a recipient from their native country.

The visible quality accomplishments of American scientists and engineers are recognized throughout the world. At a European conference for institutional research held in Trier Germany in 1989 a German presenter pointed out that Americans had received 41 Nobel Prizes for chemistry and physics from 1979 to 1989 while all of Europe earned 20. The speaker used this data as part of his criticism of European science education as compared to the United States. When I asked him how many Nobel Prizes the Japanese had received in the last ten years he said two. (Japan has won only 8 Nobel Prizes in Science 1901-2003, 2 in 2002) Japanese universities are not highly regarded in the world for their academics, but Europeans and Americans have feared the economic strength of Japan until the later 1990s when their economic strength severely declined and continues to decline in 2002. (Unbelievably, in the 1980s and early 1990s American economists were stupidly saying that the superiority of the Japanese economy was because their K-12 education systems were superior to the United States.)

The quality of American education continues to improve as the media berates it based on irrelevant and invalid standardized testing. Insane is too mild a term for the standardized testing mania that is sweeping the United States. Some praise for American students at all educational levels might motivate our exemplary American schools to improve even more. There is no doubt; American schools produce the finest scientists in the world. And the American educational systems, most notably including American K-12 education, continue to upgrade the quality of their science graduates each year.

My views are based on 49 years of active experience in American education as an administrator, educational researcher and a chemist who taught chemistry at the secondary and university level in the 1950?s and 60?s.

Dennis W. Redovich, redovich@execpc.com
Originally written October 1992 and revised each year October 1993 to 2003
See www.jobseducationwis.org for Center reports on American Education
As a public speaker or as a consultant he may be contacted at 6438 Sycamore St. Greendale WI 53129 414-421-1120
Dennis W. Redovich retired as Director of Research, Planning and Development from the Milwaukee Area Technical College in 1991 after 28 years of service. He has taught chemistry and math at three Wisconsin high schools (Clinton, Wilmot and Whitefish Bay) and chemistry at MATC, UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University. Education: B.S. University of Wisconsin-Madison 1955, M.S. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee 1960, M.A.T. Indiana University 1963, Ed.D. Marquette University 1971. Presently Dr. Redovich is an educational consultant, public speaker and Center Director of the Center for the Study of Jobs & Education in Wisconsin. Dennis W. Redovich has presented at six international educational conferences (U. of Twente Holland 1987, Trier Germany 1989, Brussels 1992, Jerusalem Israel 1996, Helsinki Finland 1997 and Beijing China 1999).
Advisory Board

Anne Arnesen WISKIDS, Dr. Gerald Bracey Education Researcher, August Cibarich Ret. Economist WI DWD, Leon Todd Consultant, Attorney Ed Garvey, Bob Haase Sen. Citizens, Prof. Maureen Keyes UWM, U.S. Rep. Jerry Kleczka, Tim McElhatton MPS Research, Sen. Gwen Moore, Prof. Alex Molnar ASU, Robert Miranda Ed. For the People, Dr. Lee McMurrin Ret. MPS Supt., Susan Ohanian Education Author, Dan Pryzbyla Ret. MPS/Chicago Teacher, Dr. Michael Rosen MATC, Edwin J. Taibl Ret. President MATC, Mike Tokheim WTCS System, Prof. William Velez UWM, Dr. Karin Wells Economist WI DWD, John Weigelt MPS-ASC

http://www.jobseducationwis.org/175%20Nobel%20Prizes%202003.doc

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3130707 - 09/13/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

See this link to see the data lined up in tables:

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130708 - 09/13/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Do you have any compassion for Nick Berg?

You know who he is...

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130716 - 09/13/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Great_Satan said:
See this link to see the data lined up in tables:

I'm quite surprised one of your threads has more than a page of responses.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130740 - 09/13/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, I know who he is. I don't recall him standing in front of a bulldozer.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130776 - 09/13/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

But he was being stupid. He was basically taking a vacation in Iraq.

Him and Rachel Corrie are both westerners who ventured into a war zone. Pretty stupid, eh?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130791 - 09/13/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

But he was being stupid. He was basically taking a vacation in Iraq.

Him and Rachel Corrie are both westerners who ventured into a war zone. Pretty stupid, eh?

One of them was.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130842 - 09/13/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Both of them.

Did you know Nick Berg walked around the streets of Baghdad by himself with a military haircut and a muscle shirt with no security whatsoever..

He also would travel from Mosul to Baghdad constantly by himself, on perhaps the most dangerous route possible where all of Al Zarqawi's militants were running around, and he did this after being warned by the U.S. not to go to Mosul. In fact, after Berg's initial arrest, they told him to go back to the U.S. altogether when they realized he was basically in the country by himself for no obvious reason other than leisure.

I feel bad for him, he got his head chopped off for being so stupid. Look - compassion flowing through my veins.

You, selectively call dead Liberals stupid.

It's sickening, the least you can do is acknowledge that there are some stupid conservatives who have gotten themselves killed. Like Nick Berg.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130887 - 09/13/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

One was murdered. One chose to stand in front of a moving bulldozer.

I'm sorry you can't, or most likely won't, acknowledge the difference.

Conservative, liberal, communist, socialist, green, whatever.... it doesn't matter. If you deliberately stand in front of a moving vehicle you're an idiot.

Posts like that are why I deleted your rate. You are not what you appeared to be.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130909 - 09/13/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

How do you know the driver of the bulldozer didn't see her?

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3130914 - 09/13/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And Israel shouldn't be bulldozing Palestinian homes in the first place.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3130942 - 09/13/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
How do you know the driver of the bulldozer didn't see her?

Doesn't matter if he did or not. She chose to stand there.

Ever driven a bulldozer? Even someone with a bad leg like mine could get out of the way of one.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3131007 - 09/13/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Luv, it seems standing in front of an Israeli bull dozer is the only scenario that qualifies as stupid.

Rachel Corrie did a stupid thing, she obviously didn?t understand how inhumane Zionists were.

The same goes to Nick Berg. He was stupid to travel to Iraq. Only an idiot would go to Iraq independently without the protection of a contracting company. So he was stupid - he got himself killed. That?s no excuse to say ?good?

This is a new low for you luv. She didn?t get injured by the bulldozer, she was killed by it. I?m sure Rachel Corrie?s parents were devastated. What if your daughter was a human rights buff and met the same fate? You wouldn?t be calling her ?Good, she?s stupid? under that pretense.. She was a human being. One minute you?re blasting Muslims for celebrating the death of innocents, the next you celebrate the death of an innocent. It?s not only being a hypocrite, it?s disgusting.

Rachel Corrie may have been naive and stupid, but she didn?t have a gun in her hand. You have no compassion. You have no humanity.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3131061 - 09/13/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Luv, it seems standing in front of an Israeli bull dozer is the only scenario that qualifies as stupid.

No, there are many things that qualify as stupid.

Quote:

Rachel Corrie did a stupid thing, she obviously didn't understand how inhumane Zionists were.

Well, the first half is correct.

Quote:

The same goes to Nick Berg. He was stupid to travel to Iraq. Only an idiot would go to Iraq independently without the protection of a contracting company. So he was stupid - he got himself killed. That's no excuse to say 'good'

Actually, the odds were in his favor.

Quote:

This is a new low for you luv. She didn't get injured by the bulldozer, she was killed by it. I'm sure Rachel Corrie's parents were devastated. What if your daughter was a human rights buff and met the same fate? You wouldn't be calling her 'Good, she's stupid' under that pretense.. She was a human being. One minute you're blasting Muslims for celebrating the death of innocents, the next you celebrate the death of an innocent. It's not only being a hypocrite, it's disgusting.

She brought it on herself. Had I a daughter I'm sure I'd have helped her with her common sense skills. Too bad her parents didn't do so. And I'm not celebrating her death. Really man, get a grip.

Quote:

Rachel Corrie may have been naive and stupid, but she didn't have a gun in her hand. You have no compassion. You have no humanity.

A thoroughly moronic statement. If that's all your capable of then free free to have the last word in your response.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3133018 - 09/14/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I mean really, what kind of moronic fuckwad stands in front of a moving bulldozer?

obviously not the kind of pointless fuckwit who spouts shite all day and doesnt have a clue about trying to help others.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3133116 - 09/14/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

As I help more people than you can imagine, it's obvious you're either talking about someone else or you're making assumptions you don't have the ability to reason out.

That's too bad. I thought you were smarter than that.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3133118 - 09/14/04 03:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I didnt say I was talking about you luvvie did I?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3133124 - 09/14/04 03:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

That's too bad. I thought you were smarter than that.

Don't feel bad, I over estimated your humanity.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3133174 - 09/14/04 04:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
I didnt say I was talking about you luvvie did I?

I find that a reasonable assumption.

And the second flame in the same thread.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#3133257 - 09/14/04 05:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

trying to get me a ban luvvie r we? How was it a flame as I wasnt directing it at anyone in particular??

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineSource
Male

#3134334 - 09/14/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Rachel's actions weren't driven by any sort of genetic prompting. Here genes had absolutely nothing to gain by trying to save another human beings home.

She was acting from a will that is no longer atached to the basic animal programming that so many are still a slave to.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3134878 - 09/14/04 02:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trying to get me a ban luvvie r we?

Nope.

Quote:

How was it a flame as I wasnt directing it at anyone in particular??

Sure.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals