Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3098360 - 09/06/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Question to anyone who cares to answer....

Have any of you seen the reported "guesstimate" of the g-forces generated when Flight 77 smacked into the Pentagon?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: trendal]
    #3098394 - 09/06/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The failure rate on CVRs seem to be on the increase, judging from my recollection of past investigations. Perhaps that's because the CVRs used on 757s are no longer tape units, but the same kind of silicon memory chips used in modern phone answering machines. One of the articles I linked mentioned this -- that the recording chips in the CVR from Flight 77 were sent to some hi-tech data recovery firm in the hopes of teasing something out of them. No dice. Apparently the heat from the fire did them in. You'll note that it was only the CVR from the plane that crashed in the field -- where the black boxes were thrown free rather than sitting in the center of burning jet fuel for hours -- that had anything legible on it.

pinky

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: Phred]
    #3098452 - 09/06/04 09:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I think some of you guys might be overlooking a number of questions that have not been "answered" by your amazinly trustworthy, and not to forget, government driven media..for example:

Why weren't America and the world shown the video and photographs of the Pentagon, BEFORE the outer wall had collapsed showing only one 16 ft. hole? The Pentagon's outer wall did not collapse for a full 35 minutes after the initial impact. See these astounding photographs for the first time.

Given that the outer wall of the Pentagon had not yet collapsed, how does a plane over 44 feet tall and 125 ft. wide, fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. in diameter, as shown in the crystal-clear photographic evidence from the Pentagon? Can physics explain this?

In the aftermath, it was reported by media sources that a giant 100 ft. crater was plowed into the front lawn of the Pentagon as the result of a powerful airliner crash? Why does photographic evidence overwhelmingly show that this was not the case?

Contrary to the pictures shown to the American public, why does photographic evidence taken only a few moments after the Pentagon event, show no wreckage on the lawn of the Pentagon? Where is the plane? What happened to the passengers? Examine this new evidence for yourself.

At the World Trade Center, why did firefighters, reporters and other on the scene eyewitnesses describe a demolition-like, pancake collapse of buildings One, Two & Seven? Outrageous admissions by the building lease owner recorded on video, plus shocking new video evidence helps to answer important questions.

What is the bright flash on the right side of the Boeing 767, seen just before impact on both the North Tower & the South Tower, captured on video by 5 separate cameramen including CNN and ABC? Slow motion analysis reveals startling verification of this extraordinary event and begs the question, "What is it?"
Find out what former military personnel think this could be.

Why were there numerous reports of bombs & explosions going off in and around the WTC before any buildings had collapsed? Hear & see the testimony of the reporters, rescue teams and eyewitnesses who tell a different story than what we have all been lead to believe.

Why did a FOX News employee, who witnessed the second tower attack, report seeing no windows on ?Flight 175? a commercial United Airlines jetliner?

Is there some sort of exterior swelling protruding from the undercarriage of ?Flight 175? ? If so, when and where was it attached? How could it have departed from a commercial airport without being noticed? What purpose did it serve in the attacks? Full-screen television blow-ups directly from CNN reveals the intricate details of this strange anomaly.

I copied most of these from www.911inplanesite.com due to lack of time and patience

Some more (again):

What is this attached to the bottom of 175?

GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN TERRORIST ATTACKS

Audio Analysis Provides More Proof of Flight 175/WTC Bombs

I find it funny how so many will automatically accuse these people as 'conspiracy theorists'. You can't dodge the real questions forever people. This isn't even half of it all.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3098497 - 09/06/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Flash memory should be able to withstand shocks well above what a tape system could withstand. There are no moving parts to protect, so the chips themselves can be sealed into a solid protective block.

Anyway: the flight data recorders use the exact same type of memory. Funny how that one survived the crash.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: ekomstop]
    #3098504 - 09/06/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Dear Guy, I haven't read much of any of your posts because they're long and you're arguing all this batty conspiracy theory shit but I'd like you to just answer that one question: If Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon then where is it and where is everybody on board?

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Loc: SOUTHLAND
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3098511 - 09/06/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

they have no answers for that. just more liberal conspiracy bullshit.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3098523 - 09/06/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Dear joo, this is my second time being asked this question, I don't have an answer, and the fact that you ask that very legitimate question should be enough incentive for you to look through the information that has been posted to see for yourself if there are any answers. I'd highly recommend downloading the videos that have been recommended, and see what you think after learning of another perspective. If anyone has soulseek and wants to check out some pretty interesting material pm me.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3098680 - 09/06/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well I watched the video, "9-11 In Plane Site". It's heavily biased, though it explicitly claims not to be. Some very nice footage of the attacks, though.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3098722 - 09/06/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I found the mainstream media reports to be way more biased than that film. In addition, the majority of that film is based on video evidence taken directly from CNN, Fox and printed magazines. What more do you need?

Did you happen to check out the Jones' video that was posted? That isn't even his official 911 video and I'm willing to bet it raises enough issues to make anyone question what they've been told.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3098822 - 09/06/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've seen 9/11: Road to Tyranny a few times. Some of the footage is pretty crazy, but Jones might be a nut (haven't made up my mind).

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: CRAZYFUKR]
    #3098837 - 09/06/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CRAZYFUKR said:
they have no answers for that. just more liberal conspiracy bullshit.

whoa bucko, dont got pointing fingers i dont think these are "liberal" conspiracy theories...alex jones is NOT a liberal or a democrat in fact he says in one video he was a registered conservative republican. this guy in the new video, i dont know what he is but i doubt liberal.....so point the finger at crazy far right conspiracy nuts...no one on the left is still obssessing over Waco Texas and Ruby Ridge

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#3098845 - 09/06/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ekomstop writes:

...this is my second time being asked this question, I don't have an answer, and the fact that you ask that very legitimate question should be enough incentive for you to look through the information that has been posted to see for yourself if there are any answers.

But apparently not enough incentive for you to do the same. Oh no, you are happy to watch your video instead of thinking for yourself. As for whether or not there are any answers to the question "where are the people who were on that flight," if you could tear yourself away from your precious video you would see that those people are no more. Their remains have been positively identified through a team of more than fifty forensic pathologists working the 9/11 tragedy. The remains were found (gee, what a surprise) at the Pentagon crash site.

Does your video propose any theories as to how the remains of 64 people got packed into a missile that hit the Pentagon? Does it have any theories as to how those people were teleported off of Flight 77 in midair, then magically teleported into the Pentagon rubble?

Didn't think so.

Conspiracy theorists make me laugh my head off when they shriek over and over how we are being "brainwashed by Bush and Limbaugh and Fox," while they steadfastly refuse to even look at anything proving them wrong.

"The autopsies were faked!"
"Those black boxes were fakes!"
"The insurance companies who paid off on life insurance claims were bribed by the government!"
"That 757 is now sitting in a secret hangar in Area 51!"

A question for you -- do you also disbelieve Americans walked on the surface of the moon thirty-five years ago?

pinky

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3098852 - 09/06/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think he is a nut. He's just angry, and he has every right to be. Maybe you should be too.

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Loc: SOUTHLAND
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3098854 - 09/06/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yet i still dont see an answer to the questions asked. care to enlighten us?

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3098865 - 09/06/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pinksharkmark said:
ekomstop writes:

...this is my second time being asked this question, I don't have an answer, and the fact that you ask that very legitimate question should be enough incentive for you to look through the information that has been posted to see for yourself if there are any answers.

But apparently not enough incentive for you to do the same. Oh no, you are happy to watch your video instead of thinking for yourself. As for whether or not there are any answers to the question "where are the people who were on that flight," if you could tear yourself away from your precious video you would see that those people are no more. Their remains have been positively identified through a team of more than fifty forensic pathologists working the 9/11 tragedy. The remains were found (gee, what a surprise) at the Pentagon crash site.

Does your video propose any theories as to how the remains of 64 people got packed into a missile that hit the Pentagon? Does it have any theories as to how those people were teleported off of Flight 77 in midair, then magically teleported into the Pentagon rubble?

Didn't think so.

Conspiracy theorists make me laugh my head off when they shriek over and over how we are being "brainwashed by Bush and Limbaugh and Fox," while they steadfastly refuse to even look at anything proving them wrong.

"The autopsies were faked!"
"Those black boxes were fakes!"
"The insurance companies who paid off on life insurance claims were bribed by the government!"
"That 757 is now sitting in a secret hangar in Area 51!"

A question for you -- do you also disbelieve Americans walked on the surface of the moon thirty-five years ago?

pinky

you HAVEN'T watched the video, your opinion is VOID until you actually look at boht sides. i have and i dont know what to think. you can't just sit here babbling you right wing propoganda without knowing what the video contains

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3098907 - 09/06/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pinksharkmark said:But apparently not enough incentive for you to do the same.

Sorry? I have been interested in getting a view of all angles of this investigation. Something that you are clearly avoiding.

Quote:

Oh no, you are happy to watch your video instead of thinking for yourself.

Yet you automatically accept what you see on TV instead of considering any other points of view.

Quote:

As for whether or not there are any answers to the question "where are the people who were on that flight," if you could tear yourself away from your precious video you would see that those people are no more.

When did I imply otherwise?

Quote:

Their remains have been positively identified through a team of more than fifty forensic pathologists working the 9/11 tragedy.

Yeah. Just like they said everything disintegrated beyond recognition, yet somehow they managed to find a perfectly clean passport of one of the said 'hi-jackers' in the rubble.

Quote:

The remains were found (gee, what a surprise) at the Pentagon crash site.

That is bullshit.

Quote:

Does your video propose any theories as to how the remains of 64 people got packed into a missile that hit the Pentagon?

Does your source explain the anomalies attached to the bottoms of the airliners that hit the towers?

Quote:

Does it have any theories as to how those people were teleported off of Flight 77 in midair, then magically teleported into the Pentagon rubble?

Does your source explain how flight 93 was said to have crashed yet it also was reported to have made an emergency landing at an airport in Cleveland?

Quote:

Didn't think so.

I still think you should consider watching the videos and go over all the available evidence before jumping to all kinds of conclusions.

Quote:

I haven't seen anythig 'proving' any of it wrong. How can it be a conspiracy theory when there is evidence of conspiracy?

Quote:

How should I know? I wasn't there.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3098949 - 09/06/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

How often do these CVR units fail?

I don't know how often.

Quote:

I was under the impression they were designed to withstand this sort of thing.

Considering they slammed into a reinforced concrete building at a few hundred miles per hour, and then sat in burning jet fuel, I'm surprised they even found them at all.

It's a shame they don't make them out of passport paper eh?

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#3099046 - 09/06/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ekomstop writes:

I have been interested in getting a view of all angles of this investigation. Something that you are clearly avoiding.

Uh huh. Suuuure you have. When you get done reading the stuff at the link I provided, get back to us. Until then, stop pretending to be impartial.

Here it is again: http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

Pay particular attention to the link titled "An engineer and a physicist refute the theory that a missile hit the Pentagon".

Yet you automatically accept what you see on TV instead of considering any other points of view.

I have no TV and haven't had one for seventeen years. As for not considering any other points of view, do you actually read what I write? I've told you already I've read all of this horse crap many many times. Reading it again doesn't make it any more true. I considered it all and rejected it, because it doesn't hold up to reason and rational analysis. The links I provide do hold up to reason and rational analysis, even apart from the fact that they are supported by the physical evidence.

You want proof I read all this crap? Go to the archives of this forum and read my lengthy and detailed rebuttals to all of it about two and a half years back. You can't rebut -- point by point -- nonsense without first having read it and identified its flaws.

Just like they said everything disintegrated beyond recognition, yet somehow they managed to find a perfectly clean passport of one of the said 'hi-jackers' in the rubble.

Why does this surprise you? Here's a tip for you -- read the reports of some other crash investigations from the NTSC. There are almost always amazingly anomalous bits found at every single crash site -- bodies still strapped into seats, intact shoes, a hand clutching a doll. No one has ever said the plane disintegrated into its constituent atoms -- at least no one reputable who ran the actual investigation. If you had actually read[ the links I provided (which of course you did since you profess to be interested in examining all angles *sarcasm*), you would have seen abundant testimony from investigators detailing intact oxygen bottles, bits of landing gear, women's shoes and purses, etc. But of course you are too busy watching the damn video to do that.

That is bullshit.

Ah. The standard conspiracy theorist answer. When faced with irrefutable proof, they claim it is bullshit. And you try to tell me I'm brainwashed. Get a grip. Clearly you haven't taken the time to read what is at this link: http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dynamic.../12279%2D1.html or even to remember this news from when it was announced in all the mainstream media. Now perhaps you were too young to have been watching news programs and reading newspapers back then, but that's no excuse for not checking the online record.

As for claiming that my conclusions about the event are invalid just because I haven't seen the latest whackjob video, that is pure bullshit. I don't need to read every new Holocaust-denying book that comes out to know the Holocaust occurred. I don't need to read every new article at rense.com attempting to show the moon landings were faked in order to know they weren't.

There is absolutely nothing in that video that hasn't already been posted a thousand times already at any of the numerous whackjob sites. It's just that they've been strung together with a narrative.

Until someone can point me to a reputable source proving that the black boxes recovered from the site were faked, that the body identifications were faked, that the dozens of reports from investigators describing the debris in detail, that the hundreds of people who actually saw the impact have all been bought off by the government, and come up with an even partly believable explanation of why the hijackers figured it was sufficient to actually use the other three hijacked planes as missiles, but not the fourth one, then I am not going to waste my time on yet more crapola.

And guess what? When the next video or book or article or deranged website makes an appearance some months from now, I'm not gonna bother with that either.

Life is way too short for that shit.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinethieverycorp
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #3099094 - 09/06/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I love how these websites are linked to... everyone thinking that the website that they linked to is the only one that has evidence that couldn't have been fabricated... Doesn't anyone realize that no matter the evidence for whichever side of the debate, the ones who believe one particular side will never be swayed by the other side's "evidence" and vice-versa... For me, I don't trust anything on the web, trying to find a truth out there is like trying to find a needle in stack of needles... everything looks well investigated, even the complete fabrications but noone has anyway of knowing one way or another... none of us and probably none of these people that you all are touting will ever see the real evidence probably, and if you do, how will you know that it is even the "real evidence?" Believe what you are going to believe but don't go trusting unknowns for evidence, think for yourselves and change your mind only when your mind changes it's self...

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3099334 - 09/06/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

This is my third time replying to this..Firefox closed spontaniously on me twice when previewing my replys..so this will be quick as im pretty fucking annoyed by that right now

Quote:

pinksharkmark said:Uh huh. Suuuure you have. When you get done reading the stuff at the link I provided, get back to us. Until then, stop pretending to be impartial.

Here it is again: http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

Pay particular attention to the link titled "An engineer and a physicist refute the theory that a missile hit the Pentagon".

from your source: "At 250 mph, the plane did not stop at the outside of the building. Security camera photos and eyewitness accounts from many credible people, including AP reporter Dave Winslow, agree that the plane completely disappeared into the building"

Your source is telling me that the plane comepletely disappeared into this building? Well how the hell did the whole thing get inside?

Quote:

I have no TV and haven't had one for seventeen years. As for not considering any other points of view, do you actually read what I write? I've told you already I've read all of this horse crap many many times.

No, I don't think you have.

Quote:

Reading it again doesn't make it any more true. I considered it all and rejected it, because it doesn't hold up to reason and rational analysis. The links I provide do hold up to reason and rational analysis, even apart from the fact that they are supported by the physical evidence.

In most cases the sources are biased on both sides..It's not that simple for me to just accept one of them.

Quote:

You want proof I read all this crap? Go to the archives of this forum and read my lengthy and detailed rebuttals to all of it about two and a half years back. You can't rebut -- point by point -- nonsense without first having read it and identified its flaws.

I respect your opinion and I don't doubt you have done your share of research on the subject, but I think there is a rather interesting investigation going on that you seem to be squirming around and avoiding.

Quote:

Why does this surprise you? Here's a tip for you -- read the reports of some other crash investigations from the NTSC. There are almost always amazingly anomalous bits found at every single crash site -- bodies still strapped into seats, intact shoes, a hand clutching a doll. No one has ever said the plane disintegrated into its constituent atoms -- at least no one reputable who ran the actual investigation.

Actually there were a few conflicting reports. Some said there were passengers still strapped to their seats. Others did say the plane completely disintegrated on impact. Look at the picture linked above. Do you see any plane or passengers or seats? You shouldn't need an 'expert' investigator to tell you what you see in that picture.

Quote:

Ah. The standard conspiracy theorist answer. When faced with irrefutable proof, they claim it is bullshit. And you try to tell me I'm brainwashed. Get a grip.

I am not suggesting you or anyone is brainwashed. Misled maybe.

Quote:

Clearly you haven't taken the time to read what is at this link: http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dynamic.../12279%2D1.html or even to remember this news from when it was announced in all the mainstream media. Now perhaps you were too young to have been watching news programs and reading newspapers back then, but that's no excuse for not checking the online record.

You must have posted the wrong link there..

Quote:

As for claiming that my conclusions about the event are invalid just because I haven't seen the latest whackjob video, that is pure bullshit. I don't need to read every new Holocaust-denying book that comes out to know the Holocaust occurred. I don't need to read every new article at rense.com attempting to show the moon landings were faked in order to know they weren't.

How about I offer you a challenge. I challenge you to watch 2 or 3 videos of my choice. If you agree to watch them and LISTEN to what they have to say, and afterwards if you still stand by your beliefs on the situation, so be it. I will send them to you if necessary. Again, what have you got to lose?

Quote:

There is absolutely nothing in that video that hasn't already been posted a thousand times already at any of the numerous whackjob sites. It's just that they've been strung together with a narrative.

For what reason do you keep making these kinds of assumptions?

Quote:

Until someone can point me to a reputable source proving that the black boxes recovered from the site were faked, that the body identifications were faked, that the dozens of reports from investigators describing the debris in detail, that the hundreds of people who actually saw the impact have all been bought off by the government, and come up with an even partly believable explanation of why the hijackers figured it was sufficient to actually use the other three hijacked planes as missiles, but not the fourth one, then I am not going to waste my time on yet more crapola.

If all that were true, if anybody came forth with that kind of information they would probably end up assasinated. Although the evidence that we do now have IMHO really does raise a number of questions in what we were told.

Quote:

And guess what? When the next video or book or article or deranged website makes an appearance some months from now, I'm not gonna bother with that either.

Life is way too short for that shit.

So will you accept my challenge? I think this would be much easier to have a discussion over if you had a general idea of why I am even putting an effort into this argument.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom