Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3097110 - 09/05/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Are you implying the black boxes from Flight 175 haven't really been recovered? That the ones the FAA investigators studied were clever fakes prepared in advance and strapped to the "missile" that actually hit the Pentagon?

Source, please.

pinky

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: Phred]
    #3097163 - 09/05/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You really should see a few of the videos..maybe someone can burn them and snail mail them your way or something?

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: ekomstop]
    #3097259 - 09/05/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I downloaded the 800mb in less than an hour with bittorrent  :turtle:
Unfortunatly i dont know what to do with .bin or .cue file...... :bitch:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: ekomstop]
    #3097267 - 09/05/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, videos are meaningless. What counts is hard evidence.

When you can give me a rational explanation as to how the two black boxes from Flight 175 made their way into the Pentagon rubble, where Flight 175 is today, where the passengers and crew from flight 175 are today, and why on earth the hijackers would use three out of four of the hijacked planes as missiles, yet somehow against all the rules of logic decided to somehow (how?) spirit away and vanish permanently a 757 full of people and then launch (from where?) a missile at the Pentagon instead, then maybe I'll tell you how you can get a CD to me.

Until then, this conversation is boring the hell out of me. Each time I have this discussion I get more and more bored. I prefer to converse with people who source their information from rational people rather than from barking moonbats. Note I am not saying that you are necessarily a barking moonbat, just that the guys you're listening to are.

pinky

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #3097299 - 09/05/04 11:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Where are you are getting your 'evidence'?

FOX? CNN? George Bush?

I insist you atleast consider this. I am broke as a joke and in very much in debt but (unless someone else wants to volunteer?) I'd be willing to burn a cd or two for you in the next couple days, just to offer you a different perspective on the whole thing. I'm not saying you would have to buy any of it, obviously you are one to use your own judgement. Give it a chance. What have you got to lose?

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: DieCommie]
    #3097417 - 09/06/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Get a program that will mount the images virtually. Alcohol 120% is the one I use. Mount and open up your dvd player program and play it.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: DieCommie]
    #3097480 - 09/06/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
I downloaded the 800mb in less than an hour with bittorrent  :turtle:
Unfortunatly i dont know what to do with .bin or .cue file...... :bitch:

hey man do you have aim...ill talk you through it

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: daussaulit]
    #3097483 - 09/06/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i know an easier way than mounting

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3097491 - 09/06/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Taking too long.......send me a link when it won't take as long:)

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: chinadoll]
    #3097507 - 09/06/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

do u have bit torrent?

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3097514 - 09/06/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hehe

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3098026 - 09/06/04 05:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Could I see a source showing that the flight recorder was found for Flight 77? I don't recall hearing it on the news or anything, so I did a quick search around the net and couldn't find anything either. In fact I found a few sites stating that no flight recorder was found in the pentagon, though none of these sites belong to any major news outlets.

It seems very strange to me that to date, no information from any of the flight recorders has been released. Why not? It's been three years, I should have seen an hour-long Discovery Channel special by now where they reconstruct the last half-hour of each flight with data from the black boxes. That's what happens with all other plane crashes.

Why haven't the cockpit voice tapes been released?

No, pinky, I'm not saying it wasn't a passenger aircraft that flew into the pentagon...but I think there are still plenty of odd circumstances surrounding the event.

(edit: it was American Airlines Flight 77 that flew into the pentagon, not Flight 175...)

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (09/06/04 05:17 AM)

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: Zahid]
    #3098061 - 09/06/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks pinksharkmark, I was starting to think that only the tinfoil hat people posted here.

Anything could be true if you are willing to give into the assumption that everyone else is lying to you... That's known as paranoia. Unfortunately tin hats won't cure it, they just make it worse. Cause it only stops government mind control beams, the UFOs can still get you.

-FF

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: trendal]
    #3098072 - 09/06/04 06:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

WASHINGTON - Searchers today found the flight data and cockpit voice recorders from the hijacked plane that flew into the Pentagon, Department of Defense officials said.

On Thursday, investigators unearthed the data recorder from United Airlines Flight 93, the hijacked plane that crashed into a field Tuesday near Shanksville, Pa., killing all 45 aboard.

web page

1The CVRs for Flights 11, 175, and 77 were destroyed, so they will not be played at trial.
web page

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#3098082 - 09/06/04 06:24 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry -- it was Flight 77. I sometimes get them confused.

I did a Google search with the following terms "black boxes" pentagon "flight 77" and got a page with 776 hits, including all the major mainstream media.

This is from the September 14 edition of the Washington Post. Would you categorize the WaPo as a "major news outlet"?

Black Boxes Located in Pentagon Rubble
By Leef Smith
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, September 14, 2001; 9:21 AM

Both the black boxes from American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon on Tuesday were recovered early this morning, Arlington assistant county manager Dick Bridges said today.

Members of the FBI Evidence Response Team found both black boxes ? data and voice recorders ? at 3:40 a.m. today. "It's a step forward in the investigation ... it's a step forward for America," Bridges said.

He described the data box as "charred" and the voice recorder as "bad." He said the boxes were found where investigators had expected they would be but wasn't more specific.

"It wasn't any real secret where we were expected to find the boxes. It was just a matter of getting to them," he said.

He said earlier reports that there had been a signal from one of the Pentagon boxes were false.

"This is a step forward, as opposed to stasis," Bridges said. "It's a significant development, and we're moving ahead."

On the workers who found the boxes said he was pleased to have found the data recorder, "but by the same token, I'd much rather find someone alive."

Bridges also said the fire from Thursday night was under control but workers expected nuisance fires to continue to flare up.

"The wind is a concern because of spot fires. We never declared the fire to be extinguished ? just under control."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn...4¬Found=true

Why haven't the cockpit voice tapes been released?

Portions from some of the CVR tapes from at least one of the other flights have been released. I remember reading them in the weeks before the release of the 9/11 Commission's report. The CVR from the Pentagon flight was too badly burned to be readable, as has also been reported in the mainstream media.

I don't appreciate having to do Google searches on things widely reported in the mainstream press just because some people can't remember what the entire world was talking about just under three years ago.

pinky

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#3098112 - 09/06/04 06:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Not only that, but I forgot to mention that all 64 aboard Flight 77 had their remains identified by November of 2001. http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dynamic.../12279%2D1.html

As well, there were many eyewitness reports of cockpit map and weather charts, sections of cockpit, seats, seat covers, women's and children's shoes, landing gear, an airplane tire still mounted on the wheel, children's hands, a green oxygen bottle clearly marked "cabin use", and other debris found both in the Pentagon and even on an overpass near it.

This has been so thoroughly debunked through so many sources so many times that it truly boggles the mind that anyone, no matter how suspicious and delusional, is still talking about it after three years. I fear for the human race's survival with so many loons running around unmedicated, I truly do.

Here's my last contribution to this moonbattery --

http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

Now -- if anyone after reading the analyses gathered together at that site still wants to go to the trouble of downloading the latest video gibberish, burning a CD, and sending it to me through snailmail, I promise I will watch the thing. But I doubt anyone who reads the thoroughly researched, thoroughly documented evidence presented there would remain unconvinced.

They found the flight recorders, they found and positively identified through DNA analysis the freaking bodies, people!

What more needs to be said?

I'm done with this lunacy.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3098160 - 09/06/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

In retrospect, the lack of news sources was due to my searching for "flight 175" :smirk:

I am not disagreeing with the fact that flight 77, a passenger airliner, crashed into the pentagon.

I'm still curious as to why no data from the flight recorders has been released. I'm even more curious now that I know they DID recover both boxes. Why haven't we heard any cockpit recordings?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3098172 - 09/06/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yet again....

1The CVRs for Flights 11, 175, and 77 were destroyed, so they will not be played at trial.
web page

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: "9-11 In Plane Site" Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3098177 - 09/06/04 07:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting...

How often do these CVR units fail? I was under the impression they were designed to withstand this sort of thing.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#3098262 - 09/06/04 08:32 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

How often do these CVR units fail?

I don't know how often.

Quote:

I was under the impression they were designed to withstand this sort of thing.

Considering they slammed into a reinforced concrete building at a few hundred miles per hour, and then sat in burning jet fuel, I'm surprised they even found them at all.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder