Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
syringe excuses?
    #308526 - 05/03/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

What can I say the syringes are for, if my parents see them and ask? I don't want to tell them they are psilocybin spore syringes... Any ideas?

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Shiznitz]
    #308555 - 05/03/01 02:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know why this is in the spore vendor forum....but.......

You could just tell your parents that you or one of your friends are interested in doing some special effects make up and you are using them for a flowing blood effect.

If you want to make it seem more realistic pick up a few cheap things to go with it. Some tubing from a fish store they sell it for a buck or two (you can even pick it up in K-mart) Some Karo syrup and red food coloring mixed together with a tiny bit of chocolate sryup in a container for the blood. They should believe you if you go the extra mile and spend $5-$10 bucks on the extras for the blood and tubing.

You could even say you are doing the flowing blood effect for one of your friends projects in his film class..

You get the idea....

Karen

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #308561 - 05/03/01 02:31 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Tell them you r gonna make some sort of a sighn, on an old t-shirt you got, with bleach, do it also :)

YOU WANNA GET HIGH

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: Karen]
    #308565 - 05/03/01 02:39 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Both good ideas, but what about the cloudy liquid IN the syringe?
I am worried that when my syringes come in the mail, my parents will get to it first, open it, and see 3 syringes filled with an "unknown substance". I would like to tell them that it is for something besides making mushrooms, something that they'll believe. Do the syringes come with some note inside saying something like "Here's your mushroom spores!" Or something like that? If so, then I guess I'm screwed; no excuse will work in that case...

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Shiznitz]
    #308590 - 05/03/01 03:00 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #308634 - 05/03/01 03:52 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

don't let your parents find them!!! if that is to hard then maybe you shouldn't do it or get your own place. and if that is to hard give up until you can do it with no interuptions

behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

OfflineFrothy
journeyman

Loc: Near the Capital
    #308645 - 05/03/01 03:59 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Go to a pharmacy and tell them you use them to blow up worms. You blow up worms, so that they float for bass fishing works great.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#308658 - 05/03/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
    #308665 - 05/03/01 04:29 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Shiznits -
Are you just being paranoid? If you've already ordered these syringes, then you should have thought about this when you ordered them. But do you really think your parents will open the box? I think you're being paranoid about that.

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: whyIdied]
    #308716 - 05/03/01 05:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I think they will open it if:
1)It's a big package; if it was anenvelope, I don't think they would open it.
Do the syringes come in packages? Like small boxes, like the kind of cardboard box a cd would come in?
2)If it says "Mushrooms" or "Syringes" on the actual package, or somewhere in the return address..
3)If they are nosey invaders that don't respect my privacy. I don't think my dad would open it, maybe my mom.

So I guess I am being a bit paranoid. Besides, I get to the mail first most of the time. My parents are usually at work. Yes, I already ordered them, they should be here sometime next week. I hope that neither of my parents come home early that week, or else they'll get the mail. If they get it, I hope that they don't open it.
Even if they don't open it, I am worried that they'll say something like "Here's a package for you. Open it, what is it? Why are you receiving a package? What is it?" (I don't normally receive "packages" from some PO Box...
So yes, I am paranoid. The way I see it, my biggest chance of getting caught is the syringes in the mail. My parents don't snoop around in my room (at least I don't think they do) and I'm not gonna be growing lots of shrooms, just a few jars...

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: psilocyber]
    #308717 - 05/03/01 05:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: syringe excuses? [Re: whyIdied]
    #308719 - 05/03/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Wait until you are older young jedi.

If you have this much problem hiding the syringes, what happens when you move the HEPA's, humidifiers and aquariums in?

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineI_Sore
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: ]
    #308722 - 05/03/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Wow! you are an idiot! What were you going to do grow them in your closet. Hahahahahaha

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

OfflineALDER_057
addict

#308895 - 05/03/01 09:25 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Just tell mommy and daddy that you need a fix and your doctor had not approved your methadone perscription yet, thus you NEED the syringes to get all hyped up. I am sure they will understand. One of the only things I ever regret in my life was growing in my parents house. I feel that it was so inconsiderate and disrespectful and I truly think it was a sin. I wish I could go back and do that over. peace

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: syringe excuses? [Re: ALDER_057]
    #308915 - 05/03/01 09:48 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I feel bad for growing, sometimes I just want to tell my parents, but I think they already know. I think they might even be impressed that I'm capable of this. They wouldn't be angry if I told them it was all for myself. (i grow for me and friends)

As of 04-10-01, I hereby declare myself an official Mycelial Ninja. Others may join, its a free dojo.
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Anonymous

Re: syringe excuses? [Re: ALDER_057]
    #308918 - 05/03/01 09:50 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

say there for your new hobie. slammin smack.
they should understand.
Mr Yeti

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: syringe excuses? [Re: McMan]
    #309109 - 05/04/01 05:37 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #309143 - 05/04/01 06:48 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

McMan is right. A little self-righteous, but still right.

Get your parent's consent before cultivating in their house. And even then, do not tell another soul. Don't place your family in harm's way. What would you do without them?

McMan.. The bottom line is that folks of all ages would like to explore different states of conciousness. Parents are going to call police. Police are going to call parents. Laws will be made or changed. Lots of ugly things happen when government regards the freedom of its people a legal technicality. The problem is that kids still believe in real freedom. The freedom of will, not the freedom to obey. Not to worry, though, I'm sure our gen will take away their toys legislatively/legally just like it was done to us. If we don't understand something, we'll just make a law and it will then be officially 'bad'. And then people can feel guilty and get lots of medical, legal and phsyciatric help. And what a wonderful world it will be..

Anyway, all I'm saying is it doesn't seem wise to judge others...

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: egghead]
    #309164 - 05/04/01 08:07 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #309207 - 05/04/01 09:35 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I was paraphrasing.. Judge not, lest ye be judged.. -jc

So even you admit that you may be satisfied w/ maintaining the status quo because you're comfortable with it. It might not be hard for someone with a different point of view, someone that sees a need for change & reform, to see your stance as inappropriate.

I'm sure I don't know the answer. My observation, though, is that it's good that we have laws, but bad that we need police. The former a sign of good communication; the later a sign of the need for it.

peace

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale