Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: 2 teens charged in death of girl [Re: coda]
    #5288154 - 02/11/06 09:04 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"People have learned from this," he said. "Her really close friends have learned from this. You can't do drugs. You can't even mess with drugs."

Get the fuck out of here, again targeting its the "drug" that caused this. Maybe people shouldnt just go around taking drugs, and X amounts of dosage assuming that everything will be fine. This is a sad story, but i do not think its the 2 peoples fault who provided to the girl, they DID not force her to take the drug, we all have choices in our life.......and she made a choice....obviously it was bad. BUT ITS NOT THE 2 kids fault, they simply had something...she wanted and obtained....and from there it was her responsibilty to know what to do with the item...correctly.

I wouldnt just walk into a car dealership and buy any car if it easily in my ability to obtain, id look into the pros and cons about the car...so i'd know what car id want to get and waht to expect from it.

People are seriosly fucking ridicouls some times, and everyone is always trying to point the finger at someone. No one TOLD HER TO TAKE IT, no one MADE HER take it, it was all her choice....Choice....something that we all have.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGetReal
Stranger
Re: 2 teens charged in death of girl [Re: Alissa081504]
    #5671292 - 05/25/06 01:51 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you for the post, my dear!  I hope your doing well!! The truth is the truth and all of us who were directly effected by this tragedy know - the media AND the courts have had absolutely NO interest in the truth.  The media and courts latched on to this tragedy like a drug addict, and proceeded to use and abuse EVERYONE involved without any concern for who they hurt in the process. Why did they think that causing everyone additional pain was the right thing to do??? As a mother, my heart aches for Tia's family. I understand a mothers worst fear of losing a child.  My son has been attempting suicide since he was 10 years old as he was diagnosed many years ago with schizophrenia.  Since this tragedy he now suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and severe Panic Attacks - we wakes up screaming in the middle of the night sweating and crying - the pictures of Tia taken from the scene of the accident that were shown to him will haunt and torture him forever. He tried to end his life AGAIN this past January.  And NOBODY gives a damn - the District Attorney has been relentless in this case and will not rest until my son is in prison for this.  I understand why the DA's office is concerned, if the rest of the story were to surface, if the witnesses didn't fear for their lives and came forward, the financial liability could be great.  The upcoming election for Sheriff, DA and every single Judge probably wouldn't slide by the voters completely uncontested.  Sorry about the ranting -  thanks for sharing - it helped me to read it this evening - B had a really rough day. :mad2:

Offline888
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 teens charged in death of girl [Re: Alissa081504]
    #5702852 - 06/02/06 03:32 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

This whole story really makes me sad. I hope everyone that deals thinks about this sort of thing. Know who your mushrooms are going to and have the courtesy to explain the realness of mushrooms. Also if you can't take an 1/8 and walk through town... you don't have the heart, wisdom and judgement to deal. If you can't handle tripping don't grow or deal. Karma will strike you like a theif in the nite.

I've turned down lots of people because I have a kind heart. I won't let certain types of people buy certain things. As it should be.

Theyre are so many beautiful young people out there that get lost all the time. It's so sad. It's because people don't care. Start caring... start caring about that person you see but never say hi to. It's sad so many people are alone with people right next to them. Tia was alone that day. Tias that nice girl or guy you never say hi to that ends up alone one day when it really matters. Be kind and care about the people around you .. When you realize that I am you how can you hate I .

and for the young man that gave the mushrooms to her... his thoughts at that moment are his judgement..... no one else is his judgement... for we judge ourselves with our actions. Will someone blame god for allowing pain and death to exist next? The boy is more tortured than Tia, I know this. It is through pain we learn to know joy.. its knowing dark that we see light.

Let Tia be both the light and the dark for those that read this. Know what destruction has been done in peoples lives and let that give the way to make a solid cornerstone. Build in the light.

and you young kids .... research and research before trying something new...... you have your entire future ahead of you . Truth and compassion will take you further than any substance. You still have your virtue when you die. The spirit lives on. Karma is .. as long as there is movement.

(I'm glad I found this article... It makes me think of a girl I see around... pretty and nice but its like shes alone even when shes surrounded. It's hard to be young. All it takes is a smile and asking how someone is doing... and sometimes it can change someones life. Go do it!)

OfflineHeavenIsReal
Stranger
Re: 2 teens charged in death of girl [Re: 888]
    #27755442 - 04/28/22 05:56 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

An amazing young soul was taken from this world way to early. We cannot judge others for her actions, she was about to turn 18 and recently graduated High School. She was a lightweight small girl that it seems took too much of this substance than her body could handle. I’m not sure how some people can think hard drugs or drugs or any kind could be “harmless” to take or not have any side effects. I have lost a couple loved ones this way and I work on spreading these stories and lessons to others so there can be less tragedies like this. To those standing strong here for what you believe in I love your spirit you are showing against people who haven’t learned the lessons you have and clearly show their ignorance. Nobody would have guessed this reality would be true due to the kind of beautiful person that the victim was. It’s not only the kind of person you are and your values that can significantly affect your life it’s also the decisions we make day to day and the surroundings around us whether it be people or our environment that we have to take a serious look at to make sure this is the destiny that we want to be a part of. It’s been years since anyone posted here but I’d like to close out this thread with a prayer dedicated to a girl who meant a lot in my life and I’d always come to think about thru the years… Thank you Lord for putting such a shining beautiful soul in my life and so many others. Although she was taken away too soon from us she taught us the meaning of life, and for me gave me understanding into the next world and made me truly believe in heaven and that this beautiful girl was a little too good for this earth. It was her destiny from the start to end up where she did so let’s all rejoice in her awesomeness and the good times we witnessed on Earth until we meet her again in heaven.

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: 2 teens charged in death of girl [Re: HeavenIsReal]
    #27755464 - 04/28/22 06:14 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies