Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: WNY
its been a while...
    #3088222 - 09/03/04 06:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

since i posted, lots of poo goin on lately.
My grandfather had his hip replaced, and he was doing good until his legs and feet got all swollen...took him in to the hospital, and he went unconcious...it was an infection. if he woke up, they were gonna take the hip out for like 6 weeks to let the infection clear out, but he didnt wake up this time
last weekend, my cat was making a wierd noise, i look at her and it looks like she has plastic hanging out of her mouth, i go to get her, and shes not running away like she usually does...its not plastic, it a whole shit load of mucus and shit, i clean her off, and she starts to breath wierd and drooling all over, i pick her up and pet her and clean her off...for the rest of the night shes making wierd noises and drooling and running to the basement to hide, when cats hide, they are in pain.
we think it just hairballs shes choking on, so i hold her and my girl gets the hair ball medicine, and when she opens her mouth, my girl sees that theres a hole in her tongue, all yellow and shit...fuck, we catch her chewing on it sometimes (pain) and the cats cryin.
we call the vet and take her in, says she mustve chewed through a wire and got shocked, and she gets painkillers and antibiotic. she seems to be doing better and then two days ago, she starts to twitch bad..(her eyes and ears going all over the place) we noticed her do it a couple times before, but we thought she was just in pain.
she had like 5 twitching fits in a row, runs to the basement, and dies.
Layla was little less than 2 years old.
so thats whats been happenin, and now i have time to finally check my email and the such.
I did get a raise at the job, and i got to see my brother and aunt from out of town (for my grandfathers funeral, but it was good to see them nonetheless).
oh yeah, and my aunt didnt want to take a plane back to cali (we're in nys) so she takes a fuckin TRAIN!!!! 60 hours on a train from here to cali. shes got money though, so she can do that.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: its been a while... [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #3088239 - 09/03/04 06:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

When it hits, it hits all at once.

I dont have anything else I can really say other then keep your head high, dont let life get you down and much love from me and the shroomery spirit.

:heart:

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: WNY
Re: its been a while... [Re: Barbi]
    #3088261 - 09/03/04 06:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

most def. the three day weekend will mend everything! its finally nice out, it's fuckin campin time!!!!!!!

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: its been a while... [Re: Barbi]
    #3088275 - 09/03/04 06:28 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

oh my god! dude i hope you will be ok. i know thats gotta be alot of shit to deal with.. i wish there was something i could say to make you feel better.. but im glad to hear that you got a raise. keep in touch bro.

One Love.  :peace:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub