Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
i just woke up...
    #3083380 - 09/02/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

From they most lucid dream i've ever had in my life. I was feeling tired around 4 and decided to take a nap or at least lay down on my bed. I soon found myself feeling heavy all over and different clips of things that i felt where going to happen kept flashing through my mind, i knew i was asleep but i could still see my room from the angle that i was laying on the bed. It was like i could see my dream world and transparent in the background was my room, my eyes must've been open... I kept seeing different scenes and situations which for some reason i felt was in the future, all this time i knew i was dreaming but it hadn't dawned on me. Then i realized what was happening, it was fucking amazing, first thing i did was say to myself "alright (name) your dreaming and you know, lets try and control it, first we need some music". Next thing i know theres some of the best music i've ever herd playing loud as hell in my dream, it was techno-y and had a lot of super loud guitar, then i told myself i should try to control and change the music, soon these awesome guitar solo's came in over the techno and it was the best music i had ever herd, i find it hard to remember know but since i just woke up i still have that feeling of just being to the best place i've ever been. I was getting so into the music that i started head banging but i couldn't stop, everything became blurry and i could still see the transparent background of my room in the back but with the layer of my dream would shooting up and down really fast from head banging it became hard to see and everything was a blur. I told myself, to make it stop, it stopped. I was looking out of my eyes at my room exactly how i had fallen asleep except i was still asleep. It was crazy, i could see as if i was awake but i was asleep, i knew that i was asleep because i could still feel this increditable heavy feeling all over my body and my mind had a warm buzz to it. I quickly became scared because i realized that i was practically paralyzed, i could see my room but not move at all, it scared this shit out of me. I laid there for about two minutes just staring at my room, i couldn't move my eyes to different parts of the room but i could see the whole room, you know like when you focus in on your computer screen like you are right know as you read this and you can see it and everything around it but only the computer screen is in perfect focus. I imagined myself laying there on my bed staring dazed into the wall, which is probably what i looked like because i was sleeping with my eyes open. Then panic took over me and i thought to myself i have got to wake myself the fuck up. In the dream world, i leaned my head and back jolted in up, my head flung up in the real world and i was awake, except it was really weird because i still felt kind of asleep, i fell over onto my side on the bed and almost was swept back into my dream then with all my mental strength or whatever the hell it was, i forced myself to get up and walk, once i did this is till had that feeling of no control, i hit myself in the head and walked up stairs. By the time i had reached the top of the stairs i had left the dream world and was awake.

Also this is the first dream i have ever had in which i could see my surroundings in real life and my dream world with a transparent background to it. And also this is the first dream i have ever had in which i could see through my point of view, always in dreams i find it that i am watching myself from and angle outside of my body. But this time it was through my eyes like normal whenever you are awake. Also i dozzed off around 4:00 and woke up, (like upstairs) and 4:53, in my dream or whatever the fuck that was it felt like about an hour, which it was. It was definitely one of the most amazing experiences of my life and one of the most bizare, i would kill for it to happen again...

...and i still have that warm feeling in my mind, its like the day you wake up after rolling where your mind is like bzzzzzzzzzz.... but its very comfortable.

(also sorry if theres any errors or unclean sentances, i don't have time right now to edit them, but i'll back in about 4 hours to read you responses)

o' and one more thing, i also remember that i told myself earlier to wake up and i hit myself in the face, i'm pretty sure it actualy happened, just thought i'd add that.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: i just woke up... [Re: vade]
    #3084363 - 09/02/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

--------------------

Offlinedone_that
enthusiast

Re: i just woke up... [Re: abhi]
    #3084373 - 09/02/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thats some cool shit...now make that happen to me

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #3084382 - 09/02/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Nice! I loooove lucid dreaming, but i can't control it whatsoever. It just seems like it comes and goes as it wishes. But when it does, i feel all happy inside.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: i just woke up... [Re: Hrethic]
    #3084425 - 09/02/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

On my closest lucid dream experience I got really happy so I started floating around and stuff. I was just so happy that I was lucid that I didn't bother to do anything. I woke up just as i was beginning to think of cool things I could do.

--------------------

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: i just woke up... [Re: abhi]
    #3084490 - 09/02/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa! I need to play music in my lucid dreams! That would be groovy as hell!

It's easy to get distracted and just start floating around. Last time, though, I finally really got around to flying and it rocks! Landing is a bit scary, though. Next time, I might have to grow some wings and fly that way.. manipulating gravity is difficult, I hit the ground pretty hard every time I land and barely keep my knees from buckling and just face-planting gracefully into the ground.

I love lucid dreaming. Need to do more of it. :thumbup:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: i just woke up... [Re: TinTree]
    #3084684 - 09/02/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i tell ya, holy shit it was crazy.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #3084773 - 09/02/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Remember that day I fell asleep on your bed and you were playing video games. And I said I had that dream that I was still in your room but I couldnt move at all. And I thought I watched your mom kill you. Thats like wwhat It sounds you had.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies