Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj grow
    #3078056 - 09/01/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

100 plants more or less.
i was out looking for a fallen tree where i liked to smoke and for some reason i couldnt find it, so i was trapsing through the underbrush trying to find my way back to the field where i came from when i think i see it ahead, i pop out into the clearing, and instead of finding what i thought i would find i find a bunch of weed all female in rows, budding nicely. about 100+ plants growing quite well. oddly this grow was littered with animal skulls and bones and had one rotting racoon with fur still on it.
i dont think that someone would go and drag road kill to a grow, and im starting to wonder if the grower is killing them!, or leaving poison around or somthing.

im not sure if i had posted this other story here or only at overgrow, but this is the second 100+ grow i have found in a few weeks. and there were so many similarities to the spots and methods of each grow that i think that they are probably from the same grower.
i.e. the brush was cut down to make a clearing and used to make a barracade around the edges of the grow. also some trees were left and tied over so that the spot was not visible from the air in both spots. furthermore it wasnt one big clearing, but a few connected togeather between patches of brush about 10ft think. also the same planting trays were found at each grow.

so i have found 2 of this guys grows, in addition ito 2 smaller grows that i have found this year.
so yeah just wanted to share that with you all.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSubGen1us

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj grow [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3078097 - 09/01/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

^^^^^^^ luckiest man alive.

--------------------

OfflineFloyd_
Stranger

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3078105 - 09/01/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey
not to say this is in anyway connected with this particular grow ...but i've noticed an increasing number of people complaining about getting deathly sick from marijuana around here. They smoke and get nausea, diarrhea, a splitting headache, pale, light headed, faint, some pass out some run high fevers and sweat..

i guess in one case they know for a fact that the bag they got came from someone using some harsh pesticides (i can't remeber what but i'll find out if i can and post back)
i don't care what the dea says these arn't symptoms of marijuan they're symptoms of poisoning
there are some unscrupulous growers out there...if this guy/gal is using these kinds of things, i'd probably be ass enoguh to knock out his plants...i don't know what other kinds of skulls you found there but a racoon is a pretty good sized animal.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: Floyd_]
    #3078111 - 09/01/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

some people are morons...i have seen people dip it in fermaldayde (sp?)

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: Floyd_]
    #3078210 - 09/01/04 02:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

there were spots of white powder all around, same with the previous grow, however at the previous 100 plant grow the wite powder was bug and beetle killer, but at this grow, with the amount of skulls and that decomposing coon i am now worried.
i only vaguely remember where it it, but i could find it again if i had to, i think ill go back there with some rubber gloves to i can check what shit said grower is using. if i find out that he has been killikg animals then his grow is getting chopped the fuck up if not burned to the ground.
call me a ripper, but killing animals so that you can profit is wrong.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3078257 - 09/01/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was in this spot where a few people smoke around here and im driving past going back and i look to my left and what do i see? a fucking fully matured mj plant with buds and everything. on the side of the fucking road. i just started laughing. i go back two days later and i bring a cam so i can take a pic of this. but guess what.. it's gone.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3078272 - 09/01/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SubGen1us said:
^^^^^^^ luckiest man alive.

LOLz...
indeed!
dude, was it a roadkill or a shotgun that killed the rocky racoon?
the bones and skulls are to show you he kills and that his plants like to feed on blood and good calcium from bones (LOLz)...
i hope your time to feed the plants don't come soon, start your own crop and be careful on these weedful woods you wander around!

FH

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: felixhigh]
    #3078310 - 09/01/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've been hiking through woods my whole life....We must not have forrests like that around here...

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #3078520 - 09/01/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I bet that eventually it'll get busted, if not this year, then next year supposing he/she uses the same spot.

The dead animals could be from poisons left out to keep deer and other animals from munching on it. I don't know if i'd smoke any of that weed if that's the case, because you can't be sure how the grower applied the poisons/repellents.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3078615 - 09/01/04 04:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

the only grow around here that has gotten busted in a few years as a matter of fact the only grow i know of getting busted was over 6000 plants within miles of these spots. ill try and dig up the article. if they didnt bust the grower, i would bet that what i have found are his

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr *DELETED* [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3078666 - 09/01/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by zippoz

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3078894 - 09/01/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Stay away from the possible poison powder! Some rodent poisons carry substances (cyanides and phosphides) that slowly release highly lethal gases to the atmosphere (smelling of almonds or garlic in lethal concentrations) while others contain heavy metals (like Thallium) that will stay with you the rest of your life.
Remember that some professional rodenticides and the like are to be applied by professionals in "chemical warfare protective gear" and some poisons used on farms are designed to "arm" to high lethality shortly after application.
Do NOT MESS with possible AGRICULTURAL PESTICIDES !!

If you want to be an enviromental hero and save the beasties from assumed poisons fill a squeeze bottle with a small opening with chlorine bleach and squirt it on the powder from afar remaining upwind. This will fux0r 19/20 poisons into far less harmful substances in the process of degrading into saline solution and oxygen radicals.

Call it paranoia but I wouldn't trust the DEA to not spray a patch of Marijuana with a human (not plant) poison and leave it unattended to get more funding. If you got a paramilitary organisation that invades countries and air-raids fields with Paraquat (a Nitrogen Mustard Gas derivative) with the people still in them my basic trust in their humane ethics ends.

I would certainly not advise one would enter the forest with peat-moss cups filled with moist potting soil with a dash of rooting hormone, take cuttings off of the plants and plant the fresh clones on other locations of the forest. That would make one a drug felon for the hour the clones are in one's posession and it would establish more illegal patches of the killer weed :wink:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #3079545 - 09/01/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

stay away from the lead.
you won't wanna risk your life for some funked buds.

FH

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: Asante]
    #3079566 - 09/01/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thalium is some nasty nasty fuckin shit man, I would stay farrr away from areas of good concentraition. that shit will (eventually) kill you with exposure, it dose a number on your nerves to I think.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: felixhigh]
    #3079571 - 09/01/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

How is he watering the plants does he have irrigation or just depends on the rain? Can you tell that hee's feeding them, hopefully not CHEMS :mad2:

Sounds like hee's using some kind of pesticide to kill deer ect.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3080502 - 09/01/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

there was a bottle, probably fertiliser and a watering can of sorts. how the can was filled i dont konw. maybee it was just for using ferts.

on the note of being poisoned.... i had a 3 hour disy spell today and it scared me quite a bit. im really kind of freeked out by it. hearing all this stuff about thalium and what not has me spooked, but what grower is going to go all the way out into the woods and spray that shit all over his grow, one where he is going to have to spend hours cutting and removing his plants from the site?

im still a bit disy and out of it i pray that this dosent have to do with that fucking crop.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3081553 - 09/02/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yup.. it's a dumbass, so beware!

There's grains of poly-acrylamide for in the soil that suck up water to form clumps of gel that only release it to roots.
Theres commercial pelleted fertilisers that release their nutrients throughout a growing season.

Those two combined can make for a plant-and-forget garden where you mix the soil, put a rooted cuitting on top and only return at harvest time.

The Thallium need not worry you if you haven't been all over it. Thallium isnt volatile. Phosphine however is, it is also used quite often to kill small mammals. PH3 may also give one a dizzy spell.
Personally I would guess the dizzy spell is unrelated, and that you likely need not worry even if it were related, but I'd say take no chances and just don't go there anymore.

A single exposure to thallium is only acutely toxic in a dose that will make every hair of your body fall out. Since you didn't mention this tiny little detail :wink: you can rest assured you've most probably got no acute thallium poisoning. Since the animals seem "knocked down" and you were not i'd say: chill out dude! You'll live :thumbup:

As for his safety: there are "self-arming" agricultural pesticides that also "disarm" after a certain period usually by biodegradation. If he stays off his patch for that period he himself has low risks.
(obsolete example: the highly toxic insecticide Parathion changed into the far more lethal Paraoxon after spraying and then became harmless in a few weeks)

I'm not going all "chemical fertilizer vs organic shit" on you, but if a person has likely put out heavy-duty poison that says something about his attitude towards his plants being messed with (even by animals) so don't go there anymore anyway. Somebody who puts out mammal-poisons in a forest you don't want to meet, in the middle of nowhere, with your arms full of his bud.

If I were convinced poison was used I let my granny call the patch in to the cops on a public phone.
Enviromental ethics are one thing, but if some asshole uses poison to the extent of rotting animals lying around the patch I say have the cops called in as that moron might have fucked up to the extent of accidentally poisoning his own crop.

If he used heavy metals (arsenic, thallium, mercurial pesticides) they will inevitably be in the weed. "regular pesticides" are kinda biodegradable nowadays which need not be toop bad, but looking at your statement of dead animals around the patch it likely means a swift knock-down poison was used like strychnine or slow-release cyanide or phosphine and especially the latter two are bad news.

BOTTOM LINE: theres likely no need for personal worries. should you not trust your health see a doc (regardless, default advice) and I would at the very least don't go there again and perhaps maybe even let somebody naive (meaning no less-legal involvements ever; the proverbial granny) call in the cops on a public phone to prevent the possibly bad crop from hitting the streets.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3081656 - 09/02/04 07:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I say you get a note and put it up on one of the patches and try to make contact with this dude (note exchange, the first in the field, the rest other places, provide response papers and pen) so you can find out the details about your health and whatever else(have the responces after the first left somewhere outside the patch, make this clear to him where). Just don't put yourself in harm's way, don't let him know where you live, don't use words like weed and trees, but rather lumber or wood.

You know about his crop, so he has no choice but to talk to you or freak out completely. You might make him feel forced to remove his crops too, which wouldn't be nice. If it is the same guy, he is very experianced and knows it's better to sacrefice 100 plants than get caught.

It seems like he is cool, but stupid for killing animals. He might also kill you because you have tresspassed. Be careful. A man in cammo might have followed you home unnoticed.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: once again, lost in the woods, stumbled upon a big mj gr [Re: MAGnum]
    #3084082 - 09/02/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ac?ces?so?ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-ss-r)
n. pl. ac?ces?so?ries

Law.

4..One who aids a criminal after the commission of a crime, but was not present at the time of the crime. Also called accessory after the fact.

adj.

Law. Serving to aid or abet a lawbreaker, either before or after the commission of the crime, without being present at the time the crime was committed.

Personally I would not combine a DNA sample with a self-incriminating note in pot-bust forest hoping it will be found by a high volume growing lawbreaker who tosses potent poisons around like candy. If those 6.000 plants of the article were his...

You live in a War-On-Drugs Country.
You don't want to give somebody who might have double-digit jailtime coming and who kills animals to protect his pot the impression you want to blackmail him.

Visit a doctor if you feel unwell (in any case, poison or no) but best stay away from that patch.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Anonymous

#3084759 - 09/02/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Just leave the grows alone people. Plant a seed next time you go for a bowl walk if you want to harvest some bud.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale