Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me again
    #3079120 - 09/01/04 08:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

don't relly post at the pub, but i need to know what you guys think:

so i hooked up with this girl a while ago. we totally clicked. we were hanging out everyday, not really doing much except for cuddling and eating shit, and going to infrastructure :-) so whatever, she says she has to get her shit together, so she breaks up with me. whatever, thats cool. a couple days later i find out she fucked her ex, and whatever, i'm pissed, but nothing too serious (even tho she lied about it, and i thought lieing was the one thing she'd never do).

so we hang out another night, and she wants some crack, so i kinda get all pissed and shit, and shes pissed that im pissed (why the fuck does she want crack...) so whatever, i tell her that im not gonna stop her, and that i wont get pissed, but she ends up not doing it. we hang out with her ex that night, this kid who's always on bars. the next day, shes telling me we cant be friends anymore cause she wants her ex to get his shit together, so that she can be with him, and it makes him uncomfortable if we're still friends.

alright, whatever, im upset over that, so im trying to get over her. i hang out with friends, i'm finally starting to get her out of my head, when somebody ims me, and wont tell me who it is. so we're playing a guessing game, im not sure its her, at first i think its possible, but i dont even want to bother thinking about her, so i just dont even think it could be her. this mystery stranger wants me to visit her at her dairy queen job on thursday. so i'm like, alright, ill go. then i find out it's her from another friend of mine.

wtf do i do? now this girl is back in my head, taking over my thoughts. if i see her at dairy queen, im gonna be all afflicted all over again. i want to go. i miss her. i can't not go, it'd be standing her up. i'm not supposed to be calling her, but maybe i will, just to be like wtf? at least i almost got over her before, and i know i could do it again, if i have to. but i'd really rather not. goddamnit...

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me again [Re: entiformatie]
    #3079134 - 09/01/04 08:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Crack, fucking other guys and not you?

Run Forrest Run!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Loc: ...da hood...?
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me again [Re: entiformatie]
    #3079136 - 09/01/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

is she fine?

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3079140 - 09/01/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

shes a drama queen, not worth your time.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: funkymonk]
    #3079173 - 09/01/04 08:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

she wants crack and she bones other dude
that would make her a crack whore :wink:

--------------------

OfflineyoungANDaspiring
Stranger
    #3079199 - 09/01/04 08:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

first off, to be straightup, don't take shit like that from anyone, especially from a damn girl who's been getting away w/ it.

the last thing you want is to be wrapped around her finger, and from the way your story goes, that's what it seems. once a girl knows she has that 'leverage' over you, she'll always come back to you for the wrong reasons... and it just might be because she's having problems with her ex. and she's coming to you as a rebound, nawmean?

i understand you like this girl alot. i'm in a similar situation, except things are going the way i want it to because i don't give in that easy. what i say to do is, make this the last time you'll ever do anything for her; partly because you want to see her also. go to dairy queen with an 'open-mind, no feelings attached' kinda deal.. [force your ass to feel this way]. see how things go. if the situation gets better - good. keep it that way, yet don't call her or anything. the only thing you should do is let her know you don't wanna take this shit from her. be demanding, be straightup; not emotional. let her come to you.. if she doesn't, don't stress on it. resist the temptation to call, to see, or to even think about her. it's a hard task, but possible.

another thing that helps me, is reading other people's accounts and how they deal with the situations. i don't mean refer to watching Maury, or Dr. Phil, but just look up on 'Breakup Advice' sites. it helps, really.

just become numb to all feelings. i wish you luck with this. lemme know how it goes, buddy.

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: youngANDaspiring]
    #3079245 - 09/01/04 08:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Any girl that smokes crack (I know what crack does) isen't worth 2 cents. The sex drive encountered while high on crack would drive mother terresa to cheat on the pope (if they were together).

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3079464 - 09/01/04 09:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Im going to move this to support now.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: notapillow]
    #3079615 - 09/01/04 10:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
she wants crack and she bones other dude
that would make her a crack whore :wink:

:lol:

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me again [Re: youngANDaspiring]
    #3080085 - 09/01/04 11:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

heh, thanks for the advice :-)
i've been considering not going tommorow, but only if i can tell her that i wont be going (i dont stand people up, thats just fucked up).

also, she doesnt relly smoke crack. she hadnt in a long time, and she only did a couple times she says, but like, she was in the mood for it that night. i have the vague impression i painted the wrong picture of her, but it's kinda hard to describe her, cause i really don't know her... it sucks. anywho, yea, i guess i'll try to tel her im not going morrow, but if i cant, ill go for 5 minutes or something, and dip out.

i dont want to feel like im abandoning a person who needs help, and i think she's taking advantage of that. thats the part that gets to me, is im trying to be decent, and im ending up hurt, cause this girl doesnt understand the value of truthful words, or of anything more meaningful than her own ego...

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlineschmektron
Vainglorious

Loc: Wrapped in an imbroglio
    #3080181 - 09/01/04 11:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Go there tommorow and if it is her, be honest with her about how you feel about the whole situation and then tell her that you never want to talk to her again (say that you're doing this for the both of us) because that feeling you get when a girl dominates your thoughts just isn't worth it, especially if she smokes crack and is fucking her ex boyfriend. If you never see her again... a few weeks will go by and she won't be in your head anymore. Be honest man, that way you'll have no regrets

I almost forgot... there's other females out there!

Edited by schmektron (09/01/04 11:41 PM)

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #3082081 - 09/02/04 12:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hah... if shes waiting for her ex to get his shit together, she fawkin deserves him. Shes attracted to bad boys. Not your kind, fortunately. Be glad she doesnt want you. You absolutely dont need that kind of girl, cause this right here is just the tip of the iceberg. Masochistic relationships.

Forget about her..asap.. if you get any more attatched, you'll never get this feeling out of your head.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
    #3083221 - 09/02/04 04:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Do you really want to have feelings for some BITCH that is fucking someone else?

Listen to your heart....not your head.

There are plenty of fish in the sea...be a patient fisherman and you will always catch a keeper. :smile:

Good luck!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #3087075 - 09/03/04 01:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

so I went to Dairy Queen to visit her, we talked and shit. she says she misses me, that she wants to get away from her ex (they aren't going out, she's just taking care of him, but he's still mad possessive ofher). she says she's gonna wait till after the hurricane to be herself again. Of course I want to be with her, but regardless, I want her to be a girl who can do things she wants, cause she has ambitions, she likes to have fun, and this guy won't let her.

So that night, I'm online, and she signed online from the guys house, and we're talking, and then he makes some comment that she should go out with me cause i make her laugh, and then she asked me what i thought of our relationship, and i told her that i don't know if i could be her friend, cause it's a rollercoaster of emotions, and it's fucking with my head, and then she's like, okay then, bye, and i was like peace.

except i wasn't really ready to stop being her friend i guess. half of me thinks its for the better, the other half feels i made a mistake. nobody understands this girl. whenever i try to describe her, people get the wrong idea. even people who know her assume shit about her, and they're just wrong. my parents are the only people to acknowledge that this girl is confusing and weird, and that her motives aren't so clear.

i just don't want to be losing a good friend. i really did feel comfortable with her as a friend, and i know she felt the same with me. now i feel like i fucked our friendship up. i'd call her, but she's never at home, she's at her ex's house. i know his number, but there's no way i'm calling his house. i could call her at work or something, but i don't want to be all obsessed about this either. although i think i obviously am.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: entiformatie]
    #3087130 - 09/03/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"they aren't going out, she's just taking care of him, but he's still mad possessive ofher"

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. If she's not going out with him, why can't she get rid of him now?

"whenever i try to describe her, people get the wrong idea. even people who know her assume shit about her, and they're just wrong."

I've heard that a million times before. It means your head is completely clouded by emotions, and no matter how fucked up she is, you still think you see the silver lining. That's what love does to people, it can be one hell of a deceiving drug. Get out while you still have your soul.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
    #3087212 - 09/03/04 01:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

drop that bitch like a stone.

'nuff said.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: Phluck]
    #3087253 - 09/03/04 01:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i've known that kind of self-deceit... it's not that.

this girl is better than anyone i know, cause she would sacrifice her own state of happiness just to help this guy who she doesnt understand she won't be able to help. at least not in the way she is trying to help him. she's just making him more dependent on her. he gives her this whole guilt shit, about how he never had a problem with bars before he met her, and then she broke up with him, and then he was doing em every day. now that she spends every living moment with him, he doesn't do them, but that's not an improvement, IMO.

maybe she is still fucking him. that's fine. she doesnt have a boyfriend, so it's not like she's cheating on anybody. i don't see why she'd lie about that though. girls are weird.

maybe this girl is just lieing to me, so she can have a backup whenever this boy isn't around, or gets on her nerves. i'm not gonna be here for her like that though.

i'll wait and see what happens. i'm definitely not calling her at work. i was going to, and then i realized how retarded that would be. so here i am, just waiting for a phone call. i feel so fucking lame. fuck that, i want to go out and do something, but there's shit to do, with this hurricane coming and all.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #3087332 - 09/03/04 02:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

....you're not listening at all..  infact you're getting worse.

Now you're waiting for her like a sad puppy dog man  :frown: 

I'm gonna say this, and hope you'll listen....

You dont need her, she needs you. Any other arrangment just wont last.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3087512 - 09/03/04 03:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"i've known that kind of self-deceit... it's not that."

It never is, is it?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: i was almost over her, and now shes fucking with me agai [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #3089320 - 09/03/04 10:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I just don't want to give up on the possibility of a friendship... if she's lieing to me, then i don't really think i could be her friend. and i'm really not so sure, and i've known my self to be overly paranoid when it comes to not trusting girls, and then regretting it later.

if she does call me up, then i'll be down for whatever, but if the relationship is still fucked up, i wont deal with it. if she doesn't change, i think i'll notice. does this sound like a bad idea? i mean, i'm getting better at not thinking about her, but obviously not so good yet.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being